Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: some do's and do not's

Thanks
    Thanked 2,991 Times in 444 Posts

some do's and do not's

I figured ill make some do's and dont's for newbes since i know for sure it will help..please copy and paste and add more so we can have a good list.

1)do not Pay upfront
    2) if your chica ends up extending her stay with your permission of course MAKE SURE YOU PAY AS YOU GO!!!!<<<<
    3)WATCH YOUR DRINK- I was drugged in Classico by a chica who was pissed at me all night giving me dirty looks(will include in my trip report)
    4)if a chica doesn't keep her end of the bargain ..argue, but don't go over the limit-you will loose in the end and it isn't worth the 20 bucks.
    5)check ID -alot of underage hoes
    6)if you are going to go the motoconcho route at 3 am and coming down the stairs of classicos with a stupid fucked up confused look on your face then expect to be rushed by all of them-look directly at the moto guy you have chosen and get on the fuckin bike.
    7)don't stop and chat with every single english speaker that says something to you.
    8)make sure you carry different denominations on bills on you. getting change back from a chica is almost impossible
    9)before you pre game and get all nice to go out on the town...make sure your room is chica proof.
    10)carry a copy of your passport on you just in case
    11)arrange exactly how many nuts you want to bust with the chic. don't play it by ear
    12)have a bottle of alcohol in your room-if you don't speak english you might as well take shots before and in between rounds.
    13)be confident in yourself when walking around ..
    14)if you pick a girl and chill with her for a while, then change your mind..simply stop dancing with her and tell her you will see her later..she will get the point (for the most part)
    15)the blue dick pills they are selling on the street IS legit. its not fake.
    16)the party favors......well pm me if you need info on that.
    17)don't dress flashy: I met some dudes maybe 7 of them that were walking around ..NY this and NY that..and wearing jordans, foam posits and all that other shit. YES they were getting a lot of attention and YES each one was getting over charged.

ill add more as we go. Im glad to help
    Last edited by GREEKFREAK; 05-01-2012 at 12:17 AM.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 263 Posts

Re: some do's and do not's

Good tips!

"17)don't dress flashy: I met some dudes maybe 7 of them that were walking around ..NY this and NY that..and wearing jordans, foam posits and all that other shit. YES they were getting a lot of attention and YES each one was getting over charged. " <---This is really important for good prices. I roll my eyes every time someone bitches about high prices when they act like a millionaire...unless they are pulling a fuc me for free cause I'm going to marry you gig....
    Last edited by whynotme; 04-30-2012 at 05:31 PM. Reason: adjusting font size

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TonyT For This Useful Post:

Thanks

perfect timing my friend, Im looking forward for more tips from you. Thanks

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Snowflake For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,991 Times in 444 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmbitious1 View Post
    perfect timing my friend, Im looking forward for more tips from you. Thanks

glad i can help. Ill be there in about 40 days so I'm just as hyped as you, maybe even more lol

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

18) Don't get drunk crack your head on ROCKY'S sign girl boobs and get stitches your first day, this is reserved for TNT
    Helping the 3rd world economy, one chica at a time !!!

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

LOL newbies helping newbies lol

If you do this be ready to "pay her for her time" . These are not regular girls that will chill with you because they like you.

14)if you pick a girl and chill with her for a while, then change your mind..simply stop dancing with her and tell her you will see her later..she will get the point (for the most part)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Here's another "don't". Don't fucking post in a minute typeface!

And what's a "foam posit"? Sounds vaguely like something to help with a hernia.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Here's another "don't". Don't fucking post in a minute typeface!

And what's a "foam posit"? Sounds vaguely like something to help with a hernia.
    I was thinkoing "hemorrhoid cushion".
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

8)make sure you carry different denominations of bills on you. getting change back from a chica is almost impossible

I'm picturing someone handing 2 Mil to a chica, and then actually saying to her, he wants 500 Cambio.. "cuz thats all Im paying today"

Can you imagine ?

So, This one made me

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,909 Times in 1,445 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post

If you do this be ready to "pay her for her time". These are not regular girls that will chill with you because they like you.

Hu thats not really true, I have chilled with a few girls and never paid them for the time it depends on the girls or girl you chill with. There are other members here that done the same and never paid, sometimes they do appreciate the company, now if they are on a mission to get paid yes most will get fustrated if you waste theyr time.
    Putas are like lottery tickets, sometimes you get a winner sometimes you get a loser.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vewdew For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    8)make sure you carry different denominations of bills on you. getting change back from a chica is almost impossible

I'm picturing someone handing 2 Mil to a chica, and then actually saying to her, he wants 500 Cambio.. "cuz thats all Im paying today"

Can you imagine ?

So, This one made me
    Getting change from a chica........Priceless!
    Enjoy it while you can.

20. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post

If you do this be ready to "pay her for her time" . These are not regular girls that will chill with you because they like you.

A lot depends on when and where. If you are sitting at Rumba or some other place at 7 PM, chatting with a chica and having a beer that is fine. If you are in Classicos or Merengue after midnight then you really can't be wasting too much of a chicas time if you don't plan on giving her some pesos.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    If you don't have correct change you can always try sliding your ATM card down the crack of her ass

23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 145 Posts

18) do not carry to much money with you and most importantly, do not show it around... I remember one time I saw a stupid motherfucker showing everybody a bunch of hundred dollar bills... After a couple of hours he was sitting on the curb crying complaining that somebody stole all his money...
    When you pay at the bar, just take out of your pocket enough to pay the bill and that's it. Keep the money on your front pocket and check on it every once in a while just sneaking your finger in the pocket and feel that the money is still there.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to culoamaro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

RE: Watch your drink in Classicos - getting DRUGGED by a Chica. Is this real? Does this happen? Maybe I'm stupid - What kind of drug and to what purpose??

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kendean1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GREEKFREAK View Post

You have given some tips that are good to live by.

How long is a while? The reason for the change of mind is important too.

I am not paying a chica for her time because we were dancing and had drinks.

I am also not the type to say see you later unless I mean it. I know some people say that out of habit.

The way he wrote it does give a funny visual.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,909 Times in 1,445 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kendean1 View Post
    RE: Watch your drink in Classicos - getting DRUGGED by a Chica. Is this real? Does this happen? Maybe I'm stupid - What kind of drug and to what purpose??

I never heard of that happening but you have to take into consideration its not your country and some "not all" they get a gringo and try to fuck him over if they can, so i can see some mafiosa trying to drug your ass so they can take all your shit.

And the drug of choice prolly would be a rufie "Rohypnol" its tasteless and colorless and when mixed with a alcoholic drink will fuck you up, and the best thing is you wont remember shit the next day.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vewdew For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 53,118 Times in 6,021 Posts

Do not DQUICK!!!!!!

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tarzan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,480 Times in 657 Posts

A lot depends on when and where. If you are sitting at Rumba or some other place at 7 PM, chatting with a chica and having a beer that is fine. If you are in Classicos or Merengue after midnight then you really can't be wasting too much of a chicas time if you don't plan on giving her some pesos.
    Correctamundo - sometimes chicas will be cool with you playing with them for a while in Classicos, but more often than not, no. I've even had them try to hit me up for pesos after just half an hour hanging out.

Best strategy AFAIC is hang back until at least 1:00-1:30 and observe. Then select a specific target and make your move. Reject any approaches up until then - they're usually bottom feeders.

About watching your drink - yes, never let your drink out of your sight with a chica. I had this happen to me once in Costa Rica (by a chica I thought I knew and implicitly trusted), and believe me, you won't feel well the next morning. I've heard stories about lots of date-rape drugging going on in MDE as well.

About the blue pills sold on the street - we've had threads about this before, and pretty sure that it's probably expired, reduced potency shit they're selling. Much better off to buy generics directly from the pharmacy from my experience.

35. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to getrhythm For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

How can you get change when they come with NADA!

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information