Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: some do's and do not's

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Re: some do's and do not's

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    "If you can keep your head, when all about you." I dont understand the part about, where a guy hangs out with a girl, wasting her time and needs to pay her. I never saw a girl, I wanted to hang out with, if I see a chica I like, I take her to the room and fuck her. There's no hanging out, I'm not Ralph Tresvant or Johnny Romance, and they aint my girlfriend, they are whores.
    If i'm thinking what you're thinking, it's supposed to be Ronnie Romance not Johnny Romance.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,991 Times in 444 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    Correction. YOU fuck whores and get rid of them. What I like to do might be different from what you like to do, and neither one of has to "understand" the other's preference. There is no right or wrong, only preference.

For example, another term for "whore" is "human being". In my experience, remembering that has led to better sessions the world over. But as I said, it's simply a preference. You do things your way, and I'll do them mine.

i agree with this post. I go to DR to not just fuck bitches..but hang out with bitches... it gives me the opportunity to understand people that come from a different culture then i do. and it helps your chances of getting better service then when i just pick up someone off the street and grab her by the arm and throw her on my bed.. Im a fan of both..but if its early in the night and i just wanna drink and chill with my boys...a chica in the mix won't hurt anyone .....plus my personal preference is to have a chick thats also feeling nice...i don't want to be piss drunk and her sober as a judge...makes things a little more fun and realistic for me. The day DR starts feeling MORE like just a business transaction is the day i stop going.

when I'm pulling a chica I'm pulling her as if I'm in the us...and she's a hot bitch i wanna bang...

then again i maybe 26 and don't know wtf I'm talking about...but too each his own...i don't judge

Although a lot of us on the boards have something in common---we like pussy.....but we all have our own reasons for going there.....and DR is cool cause it caters to many preferances

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    If i'm thinking what you're thinking, it's supposed to be Ronnie Romance not Johnny Romance.

Yeah, but I like Johnny Romance better, JEG, I cant get a rap lyric by you. I may have to go into my archives.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Correction. YOU fuck whores and get rid of them. What I like to do might be different from what you like to do, and neither one of has to "understand" the other's preference. There is no right or wrong, only preference.

For example, another term for "whore" is "human being". In my experience, remembering that has led to better sessions the world over. But as I said, it's simply a preference. You do things your way, and I'll do them mine.
    I guess, we're different, thanks for pointing that out. Maybe that's why they call us individuals?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,991 Times in 444 Posts

this isn't "born on the fourth of july" and I'm not on a wheel chair lol

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Correction I should have said when you are messing with a hardcore ho, or as TNT likes to state "hoe as hoe" if you use too much of her time groping her, flirting with her and then decide to bounce without taking her giving her a poquito regalo be prepared for a little drama. It may not happen but for the noobies be prepared.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,226 Times in 3,237 Posts

Good tips but here are some EXTRA suggestions.

1st off you can get drugged any and everywhere, even in your hometown. Rule #3 - Never leave your drink unattended. Ill toss a drink before I leave it and come back.

2nd I noticed that some guys walk with a mark on their forehead. Now Not everyone will or can even fake being as confident as me, but hold your head up high and remember you are an american. Be proud, if you look like a mark you will be a mark. It has nothing to do with looks either or size. I got an older friend who frequents, Black, ugly and scrawny.. Yet he walks around like he is the shit cuz he knows the game and he gives off the aura that he is not to be fucked with.
    I have seen numerous times where guys are all huddled up and like virgins in a whore house not knowing which girl they will kiss 1st. The Aww Shucks look. Dont go in like you run the town, but have some pride about you. Your on vacation, smile and enjoy.

DR is no different then any ghetto in america. They prey on the weak.

3rd it is my opinion that you should take time to get to know some of the girls. It will help you in the long run. I kick it with many girls I have not fucked. We sit chat, grab a drink and they do what they do. They remember the hospitality and the good ones will repay it. Too many dudes just want that 10min rabbit hump and then wonder why you are treated with all business.

Thats just my opinion... Oh Yea and your an Idiot if your out there flashing. Ive worn the same white G-shock every trip. Same Nike Red/Black Ball shorts during the day and same 3 pairs of Old Navy shorts at night. I switch up my adidas and nike cortez from time to time. You flash, they see cash. I flash in America, no need in another country.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Thumbs Up Re: some do's and do not's

I would like to give VPCHILL a Double Thank you for his post...

seems if middle aged pasty white dudes like myself says anything like that (and i know thats what i am, i accept it) , we are considered "haters" or even worse. but thats ok..

but here is VP chill saying it too, and very eloquently... so maybe some dudes will listen to you VP, great post..

and u right , its not about size, cause there are some small dudes who carry themselves very impressively, and some very big dudes with Tats who would strike fear into most men, yet i see them at Baileys, all their putas eating Camarones and these dudes acting like 14 year old school boys who never got any pussy in their lives..

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    I would like to give VPCHILL a Double Thank you for his post...

seems if middle aged pasty white dudes like myself says anything like that (and i know thats what i am, i accept it) , we are considered "haters" or even worse. but thats ok..

but here is VP chill saying it too, and very eloquently... so maybe some dudes will listen to you VP, great post..

and u right , its not about size, cause there are some small dudes who carry themselves very impressively, and some very big dudes with Tats who would strike fear into most men, yet i see them at Baileys, all their putas eating Camarones and these dudes acting like 14 year old school boys who never got any pussy in their lives..
    Unfortunately the guys who need that advice the most won't take it. They're "Special".
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 Times in 2,070 Posts

I guess, we're different, thanks for pointing that out. Maybe that's why they call us individuals?

Glad you understand. A gold star for you. Unless you'd prefer a pink pussy.
    One for the dick and one for the balls!

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 Times in 2,070 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    Now Not everyone will or can even fake being as confident as me, but hold your head up high and remember you are an american.
    I was with you except for this, because it is meaningless. Telling someone to remember they are an American in the DR means just as much as telling someone to remember they are Australian when in Thailand. Confidence and pride has the same look, regardless of what your nationality happens to be.

If you proud of your country, you will have the same look on your face regardless of what that country is.

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

I was thinking as I was reading VP's post, I gotta thank him for this post, its great and right on! I see others agree... Great post man...

I dont even wanna google it, but how much does it cost to drug someone? No, I do not want to drug someone, I just thought (stupid me) that someone broke wouldnt be able to afford it... I would never and have never left my drink alone but I see stupid muthafuckas doing it all the time... I even saw some dudes telling their puta to watch their drink... Like they are your wife, come on man!

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I was with you except for this, because it is meaningless. Telling someone to remember they are an American in the DR means just as much as telling someone to remember they are Australian when in Thailand. Confidence and pride has the same look, regardless of what your nationality happens to be.

If you proud of your country, you will have the same look on your face regardless of what that country is.

Agreed. I just was using it as a metaphor to be proud. Walk tall with pride.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to El-Rey For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    I was thinking as I was reading VP's post, I gotta thank him for this post, its great and right on! I see others agree... Great post man...

I dont even wanna google it, but how much does it cost to drug someone? No, I do not want to drug someone, I just thought (stupid me) that someone broke wouldnt be able to afford it... I would never and have never left my drink alone but I see stupid muthafuckas doing it all the time... I even saw some dudes telling their puta to watch their drink... Like they are your wife, come on man!

You ever took 20mg Valium? Chop 2 or 3 up and mix it with a santo libre. That can knock someone out in minutes. Certain drugs can put you out on your feet. Ive heard of alot of things. Its scary, The drugs are the easy part. You make it easier when you leave your drink behind.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to El-Rey For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    Agreed. I just was using it as a metaphor to be proud. Walk tall with pride.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Question specific to Sosua: have my first trip planned for a couple of weeks from now. Been to DR before, but was at BB's. Have 40 trips to CR, 5 to Colombia, 2 to Phils under my belt, so not new to mongering. Decent Spanish skills.

Sosua seems like quite the small town. I'm staying at New Garden. If I'm pulling a chica out of one of the bars, are we walking back to NG, or taking a taxi? IIRC, there were lots of motoconchos in DR...is that the option in Sosua?

TIA

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frostillicus For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frostillicus View Post
    Question specific to Sosua: have my first trip planned for a couple of weeks from now. Been to DR before, but was at BB's. Have 40 trips to CR, 5 to Colombia, 2 to Phils under my belt, so not new to mongering. Decent Spanish skills.

Sosua seems like quite the small town. I'm staying at New Garden. If I'm pulling a chica out of one of the bars, are we walking back to NG, or taking a taxi? IIRC, there were lots of motoconchos in DR...is that the option in Sosua?

TIA
    Sweetie, you're not reading the threeaaaadddsssss.... LOL

Walking from the New Garden to ground central takes all of 2-3 minutes. Conchos are usually the way to go if you want mechanized transport, but you could probably score a taxi if you tried.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

The guy that asked the question about NG has not been on the board since October 2005 has he?

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Sweetie, you're not reading the threeaaaadddsssss.... LOL

Walking from the New Garden to ground central takes all of 2-3 minutes. Conchos are usually the way to go if you want mechanized transport, but you could probably score a taxi if you tried.
    Sweetie? Not how I roll, lol.

I have read the threads, but picking that tidbit out of all the rest of it is easier said than done. But thanks for the answer.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frostillicus For This Useful Post:

Thanks

"If you can keep your head, when all about you." I dont understand the part about, where a guy hangs out with a girl, wasting her time and needs to pay her. I never saw a girl, I wanted to hang out with, if I see a chica I like, I take her to the room and fuck her.
    Amen. I speak with them for 10-15 minutes then mention I'm going back to my hotel. If the session is great and I want to hold on to her for a bit then I will hang out with her at the bars, beach, or wherever for a while. It doesn't take me an hour to vet a chica though.

Good advice in here though. Lots of important reminders.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robocock For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information