Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: some do's and do not's

Thanks

Re: some do's and do not's

My first post.... Reading all the fun and games going on in DR is a bit frightening. I know SE Asia somewhat over the years have visited many times. Over there the drug in your drink is rare but protecting ones drink is simple and easy why take a chance?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunburned For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thx for the info. Going Back after a 4yr hiatus.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to darkmanel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,991 Times in 444 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darkmanel View Post
    Thx for the info. Going Back after a 4yr hiatus.

ANY TIME and good luck and have fun bro

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,936 Times in 688 Posts

Plan to take alot of vids and pics for my TR. Any cam faux pas to avoid while out and about? I see pics while guys are in bars and vids inside passions. I've read of businesses wanting to charge you for taking pics/vids of their establishments. Just curious.
    Pac-man aka Panocha Villa

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pac-Man For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pac-Man View Post
    Plan to take alot of vids and pics for my TR. Any cam faux pas to avoid while out and about? I see pics while guys are in bars and vids inside passions. I've read of businesses wanting to charge you for taking pics/vids of their establishments. Just curious.
    If the chica is OK with it, then you are good to take the pics.... I would always ask first (the chica)
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pac-Man View Post
    Heed Beas' advice and you shouldn't have any issue. In fact, make sure you negotiate it on the front end if that's what you want.

As far as establishments, the only place that ever tried to give me a hard time was Passions.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    If the chica is OK with it, then you are good to take the pics.... I would always ask first (the chica)

I say don't ask, just pull that camera out and start snapping away, remember something, asking for permission is pussy. That Can I Can I shit, will get you nothing.

If she protests theeeen you negotaite a price for pics or whatever.
    I've offended you.....goood

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    I say don't ask, just pull that camera out and start snapping away, remember something, asking for permission is pussy. That Can I Can I shit, will get you nothing.

If she protests theeeen you negotaite a price for pics or whatever.
    Agreed. This usually works close to 100% of he time if you've been partying together prior to and having a good time.

Ive only had one or two totally shut it down once back at the place......pesos didn't seem to be worth it. I sent one packing because the attitude ensued.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

That take charge attitude wins everytime.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post
    Agreed. This usually works close to 100% of he time if you've been partying together prior to and having a good time.

Ive only had one or two totally shut it down once back at the place......pesos didn't seem to be worth it. I sent one packing because the attitude ensued.
    That is key. If I'm hosting the party and a Chica has a problem with any part of my agenda it's time for her to leave.

The mentality that allows a Ho to accept money for getting a dick rammed down her throat and all up inside her but won't allow her to smile for a photo just totally escapes me. I won't pay extra for pictures and if they won't pose nude I'll understand but acting like the camera will steal her soul is unacceptable and that is a red flag for me.

Most of the time when I don't get a picture it's my own fault for getting too wrapped up in the Pum-Pum to remember the camera.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,936 Times in 688 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post
    Heed Beas' advice and you shouldn't have any issue. In fact, make sure you negotiate it on the front end if that's what you want.

As far as establishments, the only place that ever tried to give me a hard time was Passions.
    I definitely know to negotiate ahead with chicas. My question was more geared to out and about on the street and in clubs/restaurants. Thanks for the answers

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pac-Man For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Good list. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GREEKFREAK View Post
    I figured ill make some do's and dont's for newbes since i know for sure it will help..please copy and paste and add more so we can have a good list.

1)do not Pay upfront
    2) if your chica ends up extending her stay with your permission of course MAKE SURE YOU PAY AS YOU GO!!!!<<<<
    3)WATCH YOUR DRINK- I was drugged in Classico by a chica who was pissed at me all night giving me dirty looks(will include in my trip report)
    4)if a chica doesn't keep her end of the bargain ..argue, but don't go over the limit-you will loose in the end and it isn't worth the 20 bucks.
    5)check ID -alot of underage hoes
    6)if you are going to go the motoconcho route at 3 am and coming down the stairs of classicos with a stupid fucked up confused look on your face then expect to be rushed by all of them-look directly at the moto guy you have chosen and get on the fuckin bike.
    7)don't stop and chat with every single english speaker that says something to you.
    8)make sure you carry different denominations on bills on you. getting change back from a chica is almost impossible
    9)before you pre game and get all nice to go out on the town...make sure your room is chica proof.
    10)carry a copy of your passport on you just in case
    11)arrange exactly how many nuts you want to bust with the chic. don't play it by ear
    12)have a bottle of alcohol in your room-if you don't speak english you might as well take shots before and in between rounds.
    13)be confident in yourself when walking around ..
    14)if you pick a girl and chill with her for a while, then change your mind..simply stop dancing with her and tell her you will see her later..she will get the point (for the most part)
    15)the blue dick pills they are selling on the street IS legit. its not fake.
    16)the party favors......well pm me if you need info on that.
    17)don't dress flashy: I met some dudes maybe 7 of them that were walking around ..NY this and NY that..and wearing jordans, foam posits and all that other shit. YES they were getting a lot of attention and YES each one was getting over charged.

ill add more as we go. Im glad to help

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Effect42 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by getrhythm View Post

About the blue pills sold on the street - we've had threads about this before, and pretty sure that it's probably expired, reduced potency shit they're selling. Much better off to buy generics directly from the pharmacy from my experience.
    I would never buy that the street its likely face/expired and why would you ??? Go to your Dr. a month before the trip tell him you wanna try C or V, they will likely give you a 15 or 30 pill sample on the spot for free. If not get a Rx its not embarrassing and your health plan will cover X pills per month. Many say 5mg of C a day is good for your system but I only take it when on mongering missions
    Last edited by Dick Dawson; 09-15-2013 at 01:54 AM. Reason: fixed quote

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MuyGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MuyGuapo View Post
    I would never buy that the street its likely face/expired and why would you ??? Go to your Dr. a month before the trip tell him you wanna try C or V, they will likely give you a 15 or 30 pill sample on the spot for free. If not get a Rx its not embarrassing and your health plan will cover X pills per month. Many say 5mg of C a day is good for your system but I only take it when on mongering missions
    You do realize you responded to a post from a year and a half ago, right?
    We surveyed 100 chicas and the top 69 answers are on the board. Here's the question...

I.S.O.B.B.C.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Dick Dawson For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information