Thread: The Cure makes it to Cannes

Thanks

News The Cure makes it to Cannes

Young Dominican film maker Christopher Lopez is visiting the DR to raise funds for his second film, "The Densely Hollow." His first short film, The Cure, has just been selected for screening at the Cannes Film Festival from 16-27 May 2012. The Cure tells the story of two brothers on the verge of madness as they try to figure out what they are going to do with their youngest brother who's been in a persistent vegetative state for the last 16 years.

The film is directed by Christopher James Lopez with co-writer Davi Santos and photography by Leo Kei Angelos. Lopez, a resident of Queens, New York, is originally from Santiago.

Densely Hollow tells the story of the struggle of man against power that becomes the struggle of memory against forgetting. The film takes viewers to realize that the goal of humanity lies between progress and power. David and Goliath. David won before. But this time, he doesn't remember who he is.

www.imdb.com/title/tt2131584/

www.facebook.com/pages/The-Cure-2012/279414545434568

www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=353711038004918&set=a.292407767468579.69302.279414545434568&type=1&theater

More...

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: The Cure makes it to Cannes

Really this is reliable details i like this actually i was in looking for this details and considering to create a line for this but i have no need to create any line after study out this details anyways thanks for this and have a awesome day ..............

Thread Information