Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problems Communicating With Chicas

Thanks
    Thanked 4,480 Times in 657 Posts

Re: Problems Communicating With Chicas

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Here's some examples of what has been written to me in the last week:

"tss pero sera gorpe k su mujer anda buscando moi nom agarre k le bua dar -cafe- ute no oye moi k m suerte k le bua dar ala pulgosa suya"

$$:$ manito-comai xD Jejeje si esu es utd k es ombe k sera oii k soy la mai jjjjj :$ ♥

"Gracias mi moi oii tan bn t shelo0oooo muxiooo0ooo y con Dios delante naceera bn"

"p esa tiene turbo en lo patica igual k tu en los pies k nama saven andar"

"lok pasa k corre camino y collote le kedan corto ati,ala negra y a peluca k los 3 nama le gusta tal dando pata jjjjj cual d lo 3 mas callejero en canbio yo un tolete d mujer muy hogareña"

"Jeje yo soy tu y viene a sacarla k no sale a ningun lao al meno k seme ecape coje atender a nanania y ala negra jumm"

Obviously, these communications were intercepted at some point in cyberspace prior to arriving in your Inbox, and encrypted with some weird form of Spanish/Martian dialect...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to getrhythm For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,572 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uncle ruckus View Post
    Dude, if you're frustrated by this simple bullshit, this hobby might not be for you. Go spend more time on the ground actually fucking hos and less time on the internet talking about fucking hos.
    This is why I just fuck them.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

Dude, if you're frustrated by this simple bullshit, this hobby might not be for you. Go spend more time on the ground actually fucking hos and less time on the internet talking about fucking hos.
    I thought that's the purpose of this forum.
    If I want to communicate with a Dominicana, I find her when I get there (they're everywhere and approachable), to me that internet thingie is like a river watering hole where the crocodiles (hookers) wait for the thirsty gazelles (gringos-in-need-of-love) to have a feast. I mean, if you have women back home you wouldn't be wasting your time online, right? They know it and they exploit it.
    Free time back home is better used to talk to the ladies on the ground, in spite of what it's said, they get horny too.
    Wise words Ruckus!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maretti View Post
    if you have women back home you wouldn't be wasting your time online, right? They know it and they exploit it.
    Actually I have found the opposite to be true. You'd be surprised to know how many guys who are either married, have a live in or steady Women get together on this and other boards. I'm sure JimmyDR can testify as to the number who ask to be reassigned or have posts removed when they get "busted". I have found the board useful when it's time to get rid of a Bitch and turn her into an "Ex". It's like giving them an out.

Now that I'm no longer married my real life life is starting to look alot like my vacation life and it's no accident. The differences are at home I fuck with 30 and 40 year olds instead of 20 year olds and I don't pay. If she can't go "Dutch" then we won't be going very far. I'm not trying to own a Bitch, therefore I shouldn't need to pay for one. I'm giving them attention, appreciation, reciprocity and most importantly good mothafuckin' fuckin'. I love independence in a Woman and I value that far more than exclusivity. It's only cheating if I buy into the bullshit in the 1st place. My Women have to be friends 1st and friends shouldn't lie to friend or feel that they have to if you're going to stay friends.

I'm 57 and I know way too many guys around here in their 30's and 40's who might as well donate their dicks to science or to an organ donor program or sell them on Ebay (late model, low mileage). I don't understand why they're scared to travel. They've seen the pictures and heard the stories that me & my road dogs bring back and it's not like they can't afford it.

I have to go now. I've got a 30 year old cooking lamb for dinner tonight. I'm bringing the wine so it's got to be special. I hate lamb, actually but she's got some good ass mothafucking Poo-Nanny!
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Ouch!!

...but to be fair....

WORD!!!
    Maybe my words came off harsher than what I intended. I think that this hobby is as easy or as complicated as you want it to be or as your abilities allow it to be. If you can't speak any Spanish, don't get pissed off at the chica or consider her ignorant cause you can't understand what she's saying over the internet. You gotta learn to crawl before you can run. Go spend more time in Sosua. Make an effort to learn conversational Spanish. Ask the chicas to teach you (imagine that, this ignorant chica teaching you something). Make a game out of it that after you get 10 words right, she gives you a free blowjob. But my point is to BE THERE!!! Be on the ground interacting and gaining experience and learning. Then when you come home, you can go on facebook and badoo or whatever and I'll bet that your conversations will be much more rewarding.

If that sounds like too much work, go with a roll of RD$2000 bills and don't learn a single fucking word of spanish and still get laid 2 or 3 times a day.

And before anyone criticizes me as saying that it's too easy for me to be saying this, there are at least 10 guys on this board who have done exactly this and now speak regularly to chicas in Spanish. Hell, one of them was teaching me Dominican slang updates a couple of days ago.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,667 Times in 289 Posts

Maybe my words came off harsher than what I intended. I think that this hobby is as easy or as complicated as you want it to be or as your abilities allow it to be. If you can't speak any Spanish, don't get pissed off at the chica or consider her ignorant cause you can't understand what she's saying over the internet. You gotta learn to crawl before you can run. Go spend more time in Sosua. Make an effort to learn conversational Spanish. Ask the chicas to teach you (imagine that, this ignorant chica teaching you something). Make a game out of it that after you get 10 words right, she gives you a free blowjob. But my point is to BE THERE!!! Be on the ground interacting and gaining experience and learning. Then when you come home, you can go on facebook and badoo or whatever and I'll bet that your conversations will be much more rewarding.

If that sounds like too much work, go with a roll of RD$2000 bills and don't learn a single fucking word of spanish and still get laid 2 or 3 times a day.

And before anyone criticizes me as saying that it's too easy for me to be saying this, there are at least 10 guys on this board who have done exactly this and now speak regularly to chicas in Spanish. Hell, one of them was teaching me Dominican slang updates a couple of days ago.
    Well said Bro...........

After my first trip there, I returned home and immediately started studying Spanish in my free time.
    My ex-girlfriend knew something was up when she starting seeing all the Spanish dictionaries around.

On return trips, I started befriending the waitresses/waiters in the restaurants, colmandos, and other
    places. They would invite me to their houses, I would go and they would help me with my Spanish.
    I am not saying that I am an expert, but, I can hold a conversation.

I also started speaking with the Latinos that I work with and they were more than willing to help me
    with my Spanish.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to natmatt For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by natmatt View Post
    Well said Bro...........

After my first trip there, I returned home and immediately started studying Spanish in my free time.
    My ex-girlfriend knew something was up when she starting seeing all the Spanish dictionaries around.

On return trips, I started befriending the waitresses/waiters in the restaurants, colmandos, and other
    places. They would invite me to their houses, I would go and they would help me with my Spanish.
    I am not saying that I am an expert, but, I can hold a conversation.

I also started speaking with the Latinos that I work with and they were more than willing to help me
    with my Spanish.
    One of the "Hot Spanish" books you can get from Amazon will be a big help as well..
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Dude, if you're taking this thing this seriously just because somebody created a topic for discussion, maybe this message board might not be for you. Go spend more time on the ground actually fucking hos and less time worried about topics that dont matter to you. After all, aint nobody said you had to come to this topic. BTW, this is an old topic I posted elsewhere. Just decided to post it here for members who could relate. As far as Im concerned. I dont waste much time anymore talking and trying to have convos with chicas. My understanding and communication in spanish gets the job done. Thats all that matters.

But from the looks of things, some people here have things that they relate to and feel like talking about it. I dont see when that became a problem on ISOC?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by esotericman View Post
    Dude, if you're taking this thing this seriously just because somebody created a topic for discussion, maybe this message board might not be for you. Go spend more time on the ground actually fucking hos and less time worried about topics that dont matter to you. After all, aint nobody said you had to come to this topic. BTW, this is an old topic I posted elsewhere. Just decided to post it here for members who could relate. As far as Im concerned. I dont waste much time anymore talking and trying to have convos with chicas. My understanding and communication in spanish gets the job done. Thats all that matters.

But from the looks of things, some people here have things that they relate to and feel like talking about it. I dont see when that became a problem on ISOC?
    Too many mind....

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by esotericman View Post

I love the internet message board phenomenon of someone coming online and posting "this sucks". And then getting upset when other posters tell him "maybe it would suck less if you did (x)." Usually, when that happens on Isoc, the original poster says thanks and in his next report says "I tried doing (x) and it was a much better trip." The reason this is a great message board is because you have guys who are wiling to challenge what you say and give advice based on their experience to make your trip better. If it was a bunch of people just agreeing with everything everyone else said, it would be very boring and not as valuable.

But in order to make you feel better, I'll amend my previous posts to the following:

"You're right. These girls are so dumb, lol. They can't even tell the difference between c and s. I mean who says "mi sielo"?
    I hope that was helpful in some way.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uncle ruckus For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I love the internet message board phenomenon of someone coming online and posting "this sucks". And then getting upset when other posters tell him "maybe it would suck less if you did (x)." Usually, when that happens on Isoc, the original poster says thanks and in his next report says "I tried doing (x) and it was a much better trip." The reason this is a great message board is because you have guys who are wiling to challenge what you say and give advice based on their experience to make your trip better. If it was a bunch of people just agreeing with everything everyone else said, it would be very boring and not as valuable.

But in order to make you feel better, I'll amend my previous posts to the following:

"You're right. These girls are so dumb, lol. They can't even tell the difference between c and s. I mean who says "mi sielo"?
    I share your sentiments. I too love the internet message board phenomenon where there is always at least one individual who designates themselves The Posting Police. And then ASSumes someone got upset when said individual shows he has nothing else better to do with his time online. Usually, when that happens especially on message board forums, said poster must be bored or doesnt have anything to offer to the topic. The reason this is a great message board is because you have guys like myself who are willing to laugh at these silly attempts at individuals thinking they are being challenging for no other reason than for their own amusement. We agree that if this was a bunch of people just agreeing with everything everyone else said, it would be very boring and not as valuable. But this topic wasnt created to illicit agreement. It was created for those who can relate to experiencing communication issues with chicas. Since those individuals have spoken here in this topic, the topic is moving right along. Perhaps your time would be more useful and less of a waste if you asked individuals how they handled or resolved problems communicating with chicas. I know thats asking too much. Its best to just assume, right?

But in order to make you feel better in this topic, the next time you feel bored or need to challenge somebody, we'll all just sit back and let you have all the attention you need. Just let us know when you're finished.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Am I the only one who thinks that it's hilarious to read a thread about "Problems Communicating With Chicas" only to find that the underlying cause and thread closer is an inability to communicate with ANYBODY?

Think about it. If a guy went into a whorehouse with his ass on his shoulders the way some guys come into this board it'd be amazing if they got laid at all.

There is no need to ammend your post. It says what needed to be said.

It's just that every once in awile someone really special shows up:

Nothing personal. It's all fun & games here on ISOC.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

I just tend to ignore the know-it-alls. You can't provide them with advice that goes against their preconceived notions because they're really not listening. No these guys have to learn by trial and error.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Like in that old Paul Newman movie, what we have here is a failure to communicate. The original op, wanted just to hear from people who agreed with his point of view, where Uncle Ruckus tried to give him sound and good advice in my opionion, on how to improve the perceived problem of a lack of communication.

I for one can only add, that in my personal experience, my dealings with the chicas improved immensly when I took the bull by the horns and improved my spanish skills. Both just in general communication, but also the residual effect of having a better time in the cama.

Since my spanish has improved, I have found that my problems communicating have diminished, this has led to less problems in negotiating and simply enjoying my time with the chicas. I too have used Dominican Cupid, and I have done very well with it, a big part of that is that I can communicate with them, it certainly can't hurt. I know this is not what the original op is looking for in this thread, but none-the-less that is my experience, so it has some validity, at the very least for myself. Plus we don't always get what we are looking for, sometimes we get what we need. Take it for what it is worth.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information