Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions at US Customs

Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 728 Posts

Re: Questions at US Customs

Quote Originally Posted by SJG View Post
    I always like to rub a little peanut butter under my balls for the drug dogs....
    don't lie you don't do it for the dogs, u do it for yourself.
    Last edited by sicpup71; 02-21-2007 at 07:32 AM. Reason: i can't fucking spell,lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sicpup71 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3 View Post
    Never had a female customs agent and all the MALE agents know about the free flowing pussy so I usually get a wink and a LAUGH!!!
    LIKEWISE....

Thanks
    Thanked 55,585 Times in 14,260 Posts

Fuck them! They try to treat travel like it's a privilage not a right. I understand they have an important job to do, but that doesn't mean they have to be assholes. I once spent 45 minutes being searched and berated on the way back from Thailand. "You just went there to fuck little children." "We're gonna find one seed and throw your ass in jail." Shit like that. After a little while of that crap I refused to speak with them or answer any questions whatsoever. When they found nothing in my bags they changed their tune. "Look, we were just doing our job." Fuck that. Do your job and be civil or shut the fuck up!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PapiQueRico For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SJG View Post
    I always like to rub a little peanut butter under my balls for the drug dogs....
    I always liked the line from the movie PCU.

paraphrasing: "Remember the time you assholes filled my luggage with doggie treats coming back from Jamaica?"
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PapiQueRico View Post
    Fuck them! They try to treat travel like it's a privilage not a right. I understand they have an important job to do, but that doesn't mean they have to be assholes. I once spent 45 minutes being searched and berated on the way back from Thailand. "You just went there to fuck little children." "We're gonna find one seed and throw your ass in jail." Shit like that. After a little while of that crap I refused to speak with them or answer any questions whatsoever. When they found nothing in my bags they changed their tune. "Look, we were just doing our job." Fuck that. Do your job and be civil or shut the fuck up!
    I cant blame you. I understand them doing their job also but berating someone is uncalled for. Id give them the same disrespect back. The worst I have had to deal with so far was being asked business or pleasure and if they could searhc my luggage on the way into Newark. I told them to go right ahead.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beads View Post
    I cant blame you. I understand them doing their job also but berating someone is uncalled for. Id give them the same disrespect back. The worst I have had to deal with so far was being asked business or pleasure and if they could searhc my luggage on the way into Newark. I told them to go right ahead.
    I definitely would have talked to a supervisor about the ignorant fucks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas View Post
    I definitely would have talked to a supervisor about the ignorant fucks!
    would it have been better to just cut losses, for no further probing...especially doing what we do?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hempstead View Post
    would it have been better to just cut losses, for no further probing...especially doing what we do?
    I don't do anything illegal. I hope you don't either.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

If you have nothing to hide who cares? let them search but once there disrespectful to me they should expect being treated disrespectful in return.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks

sorry guys...i dis-agree,

maybe im not explaining my point good enough.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

What do we do, we spend our hard earned money, thats all.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

I have to agree with Hemp, and I'll tell you why...Yes, what "we do" is perfectly legal. We even police ourselves to assure that it stays that way. We travel to pay for sex, we could do the same thing in Newark...but a lot more expensive and not as much fun...so we travel to the DR , costa rica, etc.

But tell a person that you travel to other countries to pay for sex and other images, some illegal, will jump into their thoughts, right?

Alot of peoples perceptions of what we do is less then stellar. To them, it is borderline legal. So in my opinion, why flaunt it

Now having said that, there is legal prostitution in the US. So a joke and a wink with a male customs agent is not a big deal, but personally I would not get into a tiff with a female agent over it, for me it's not worth the hassle and what will you prove?? (but then again gringas really scare me) I like to pick my battles...

I have been asked my reasons at customs for DR travel, and my answer is "fishing, possible retirement, etc". But If I was asked directly if I go to the DR to bang 22yo chicas.. I would probably laugh and say "only the skinny ones" Not like its a big secret, right...

Another train of thought is while it is legal now could it ever be illegal to travel to other countries to pay for sex? Or could countries be persuaded (by larger countries) to change their prostitution laws? Probably not, but something to think about...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eldorob View Post
    I have to agree with Hemp, and I'll tell you why...Yes, what "we do" is perfectly legal. We even police ourselves to assure that it stays that way. We travel to pay for sex, we could do the same thing in Newark...but a lot more expensive and not as much fun...so we travel to the DR , costa rica, etc.

But tell a person that you travel to other countries to pay for sex and other images, some illegal, will jump into their thoughts, right?

Alot of peoples perceptions of what we do is less then stellar. To them, it is borderline legal. So in my opinion, why flaunt it

Now having said that, there is legal prostitution in the US. So a joke and a wink with a male customs agent is not a big deal, but personally I would not get into a tiff with a female agent over it, for me it's not worth the hassle and what will you prove?? (but then again gringas really scare me) I like to pick my battles...

I have been asked my reasons at customs for DR travel, and my answer is "fishing, possible retirement, etc". But If I was asked directly if I go to the DR to bang 22yo chicas.. I would probably laugh and say "only the skinny ones" Not like its a big secret, right...

Another train of thought is while it is legal now could it ever be illegal to travel to other countries to pay for sex? Or could countries be persuaded (by larger countries) to change their prostitution laws? Probably not, but something to think about...
    Not everyone pays for sex every time, that was my orignal unmentioned point.

And for those that do just remember "You don't pay them to fuck, you pay them to LEAVE!"

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,772 Times in 2,479 Posts

I haven't been asked yet, but I'd just say that I was on vacation and it's a good vacation spot.
    All things considered, I'd rather be fucking.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SJG For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas View Post
    And for those that do just remember "You don't pay them to fuck, you pay them to LEAVE!"
    Good point Don

I have to go now and pack the thongs (xs only) for my upcoming trip...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,041 Times in 394 Posts

I get questioned most of the time, even outside the US. It's because of the excessive traveling and when someone doesn't fit the profile, they start questioning !

I do get questioned for doing one or two day international trips (for miles) and I'm honest with them - they let me go !

However, when I do long vacations to different places, they start asking me more questions - what do I do for a living, where do I live, how come you don't take a direct flight, how much was your ticket, how long have you lived in the US, etc..

One time at JFK I got caught with 2 Cohibas which I brought back from Ecuador (the label was removed) and an agent stopped me, asked to open the bag and found the cigars.

He smelled them, said they're definately cuban !! Smelled it again, said it was Cohibas. He thanked me for removing (being smart) the labels and let me go..
    That was cool of him !

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elvis For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,079 Times in 222 Posts

Thumbs Down Re: Questions at US Customs

i myself am in law enforcement but out of uniform i look like a rapper or a thug ive been to dr 10times in 14months and i constantly get fucked with in newark but when they find out wat i do for a living theyre attitude changes i was just there last week coming back and im tired of it treat me like a human being dont change because of wat i do for a living wish i had hidden camera when they fuck with me cause ive had it its airport profiling!!!!!!!!!!!

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JoeDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I wonder when Phoenix will start getting the deep probe with his frequent trips to Colombia.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pimppi View Post
    I've had it its airport profiling!!!!!!!!!!!
    I use to have hair down to my ass, and flew quite often on business. Even in a suit but with a ponytail meant long check-ins pre-9/11.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

I'm with Hemp... why put up their feathers more.. who knows you might be tagged for future screening (IRS or other; do those databases exchange inof?)

Just let them do their job... if they get carried away, you might mention something like how they'd like it if the shoe was on the other foot... but let it go at that..

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information