• No

0 0%
  • 94 100.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Was I an asshole?

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Was I an asshole?

It is raining so hard you can barely see 100 feet! We get to the car and the one girl asks where do I want to go now. I say to the cabana with her of course. She tells me RD$3,000!!! WTF! I tell her: 1. I didn’t know she was a pro, 2. I just paid for her and her friend’s dinner + drinks and dancing, so she needs to cut me a break, AND 3. I pay less then RD$2,000 at Pasions or Ilusions so there was no way she was getting 3k! Again she says RD$3,000. I say fine get out! They look at me weird and I tell them there were lots of other girls looking at me dancing in Monte Bar and I was going back in to get another chica. They tell me it’s raining and I need to drive them home. I tell them to get out of the car before I beat them silly and put them in jail and that I could do it since I know powerful people in the police in Santiago. (Note: I would never hit a girl but sometimes you have to bluff) I don’t even care if they have taxi money and walk back in to Monte Bar.
    Reel Deal said I was a jerk for leaving them at the bar since it was raining so hard...

Couple notes:
    1. They met me at Kelvin's, Monte Bar is three blocks from Kelvin's so it's not like I drove them far away from their starting point.

2. They knew I was depressed that I had just broken up with my "novia". I told them novia.

3. I spent over RD$2000 on them for dinner & drinks!
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts
    You lost me. Last trip I paid 3,000 pesos for a Passions chica and you said that I overpaid. Back at the farm you spent 2,000 pesos on a chica or two and got nada.

Money spent is money spent.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    hell I woulda left them too.

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    I don't like name calling so i'll stay away from "jerk" and "asshole". But it's possible that you could have handled the situation a little differently. I just don't see what the chicas did wrong. Did they not say "thank you" for dinner? Did they charge you too much? Because you did say that 3000 was the going rate if you are not established in Santiago. Was it an error on their part to assume that you weren't established? Would you treat women at home that way? Because they are "women"!! Hopefully, i've made a point!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr
    You lost me. Last trip I paid 3,000 pesos for a Passions chica and you said that I overpaid. Back at the farm you spent 2,000 pesos on a chica or two and got nada.

Money spent is money spent.
    That RD$2,000 includes my dinner & drinks too.

Hell next you will be saying that the gas money I spend to drive chicas home is too much!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    I don't like name calling so i'll stay away from "jerk" and "asshole". But it's possible that you could have handled the situation a little differently. I just don't see what the chicas did wrong. Did they not say "thank you" for dinner? Did they charge you too much? Because you did say that 3000 was the going rate if you are not established in Santiago. Was it an error on their part to assume that you weren't established? Would you treat women at home that way? Because they are "women"!! Hopefully, i've made a point!!

I think he could have handled it differently as well, assuming they were whores was wrong, this is Santiago.

Thanks
    They were low class barrio rats, like Jimmy said you can't assume all chicas in Santiago are putas. Most are not. Actually any putas in Santiago usually go elsewhere, most chicas in Pasions, Ilusions, or CB are not from Santiago. That would be bad if your dad/brother walked in and you were dancing on a pole!

Thanks
    very interesting point, but i have a feeling it was more to the convo than that,

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    That would be bad if your dad/brother walked in and you were dancing on a pole!

I am not sure about that one.

Thanks
    3K is the going rate in the big three clubs for model quality, ask KD, Kevyboy, & Brianod they saw the quality, actually my girl apologized to them that all the good looking girls were off since it was Tuesday!

3K is NOT the going rate with the barrio chicas or someone you pickup around the Monument, more like 500-1k!

They saw me as a gringo pure & simple and expected the rate in Pasions, Ilusions, or CB.

No they didn't say Thank you for dinner and put a $250 phone card on my dinner bill that they didn't ask for first!

Money was never discussed until I said let's go to the cabana now!

I was very tired & semi drunk and they wouldn't get out of the car which is why I threathened jail and violence!

You are the MAN, never forget that especially in Santiago.

For example as I told Billy's guest when we went to Sosua. I had my girl carry mine and his groceries out to the car, men don't carry shit. BTW She had to make two trips and she did it without complaint!

Thanks
    But when you say "low class barrio rats", it sounds like you are saying they don't deserve the basic level respect given to a human being/woman.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    But when you say "low class barrio rats", it sounds like you are saying they don't deserve the basic level respect given to a human being/woman.
    I respected them perfectly until the end when they quoted an outrageous price! I didn't even get mad about the phone card and just told her to ask me first next time.

Hell in some barrios you can get a free fuck in the summer time just offering an air-conditioned room and a TV so they can watch their novellas and cartoons!

Hell I didn't even mention sex until the end of the night and then she quoted the price.

I gave the girls the best night out they have had in the last year probably! Dominicans wouldn't have done as much as me. What I didn't mention is only one girl was feeling me, besides I wouldn't do the other one. On top of that a third friend joined us at Monte Bar and drank on me.

I was very kind and considerate until then price was mentioned and her refusal to negotiate. They even told me I couldn't get another girl in Monte Bar!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I understand all that. The question is, why would you threaten physical harm and put them out in a tropical rain storm?

Thanks
    I understand all that. The question is, why would you threaten physical harm and put them out in a tropical rain storm?
    1. I threathened them because they wouldn't get out of my car telling me I HAD to drive them home!

2. If you went to a bar ANYWHERE, met a girl, and danced & drinked with her all night long but she wasn't going to fuck you would you feel obligated to drive her home if she wanted to leave and you didn't? The bar was three blocks from where I met them, you (woman or man) should have the expectation that if you strike out you will need to find your own way home that night. The girls struck out and should have found their own way home.

3. It was 3am and the clock was ticking again I wasted enough time on them, I didn't need to waste more to drive them home since I wasn't ready to leave!

PS. Honestly, let's say if I had met them earlier somewhere and got a phone number, made plans, and picked them up at their house then YES I would have driven them back home. But that's my point I basically left them at the starting point! It's not my problem if they aren't playing fair.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    He is no "Gentleman" thats why.

Thanks
    He is no "Gentleman" thats why.
    I was a perfect gentleman until the end.

Thanks
    psriches let me ask you this...

If you met a puta in Classico and dance & drink with her and she wants too much money so you tell her you will get another chica, do you give the first chica moto fare to get home?

If you answer Yes I don't want to be standing next to you when lightening strikes you.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

If you met a puta in Classico and dance & drink with her and she wants too much money so you tell her you will get another chica, do you give the first chica moto fare to get home?

If you answer Yes I don't want to be standing next to you when lightening strikes you.
    She was where he found her, in CLASSICO!

Thanks

She was where he found her, in CLASSICO!
    Well Kelvin's was closed so there was no point to drive them three blocks back to Kelvin's!

Thanks

If we were in a tropical rain storm; YES, i would at least make sure she got back to where i found her. And NO, i would not threaten to beat her silly because i couldn't get the pussy at the price i wanted(or because she wouldn't get out of the car) . I realize that this is all a game so i wouldn't penalize her for getting drinks and dinner out of it. I would just take the loss and move on. No harm, no foul...........

25. The Following User Says Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information