0 0%
  • 94 100.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Was I an asshole?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by knottydredd
    i wouldn't have threatened them with violence, but I would've left the bitches right where they were. i don't give a fuck about if it's a tropical storm out there. i would do the same thing to a bitch here.
    Fuck them and just leave them there, thats the spirit.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr
    Quote Originally Posted by knottydredd
    i wouldn't have threatened them with violence, but I would've left the bitches right where they were. i don't give a fuck about if it's a tropical storm out there. i would do the same thing to a bitch here.
    Fuck them and just leave them there, thats the spirit.
    that's how i would treat a bitch if she ain't acting right. i see guys talking about driving them back 3 blocks. But if it's only 3 blocks, the hoes can walk.

Thanks
    DT, you were not an asshole but were taken for a sucker by buying them drinks and food..

I agree with what's said.. as soon as they show any signs of pro.. they are in the pro game.. that includes lapse of all responsibilities in the event an agreement cannotbe made
    I don't know if DT is a sucker - We've met and I seriously doubt it. A little distraught and drunk at the break up maybe

While PSRiches makes excellent points about how to treat Dominican women in general - (I try to do the same) Hell I love some of these ho's (as much as my self centered mongering heart can) Many women would have gotten the ride home and even a kiss on the cheek from me - BUT

DT is an experienced guy - as soon as it went ghetto (fuck you - drive me home) a ghetto response is appropriate even damn near necessary.

As far as respect goes - I am inexperienced in the DR - only 5 trips - but from what I have seen. I can be good to many of the chica's - The ones I can't be good to (treat with kindness and respect) get weeded out quickly. Having said that - what I say goes (always) and I am going to pay what I want. For me that means sometimes a new 500RD chica gets 1,000 and sometimes a 3,000 rd chica gets nothing. For me no simpatico no dinero.

BTW - sorry to hear about the break-up - seemed like a cool chica and you are an asshole - it is the lineage - no getting around it!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    psriches let me ask you this...

If you met a puta in Classico and dance & drink with her and she wants too much money so you tell her you will get another chica, do you give the first chica moto fare to get home?

If you answer Yes I don't want to be standing next to you when lightening strikes you.
    I don't think you would need to give them motoconcho fair they can just walk back to the disco.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    No, you're not an asshole. They took the game up a notch, and you responded appropriately.

The physical threat may appear to have been too much, but knowing DT, I don't think he would have followed up on it. He let them know how serious he was. He wasn't falling for the full-court press, hardcore puta bullshit!

Thanks

Late......

I just saw this thread.

I say good show DT. When someone shows who they really are it is best to dump them, immediately.

JD
    "This above all: to thine own self be true"-William Shakespeare

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts
    I would of done the same thing to, fuck these hoes they think you are a sucker or what. Back in my trip in Febuary I had to man handle Jullisa and push her out the way so I could leave her apartment because she was not going to let me leave because she wanted all the $5000RD she won me in the slot machine she was lucky I gave her some of it but than again I $100RD for $5000RD you cant beat that .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information