Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 06/2012 - Apartahotel Madejra

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Re: 06/2012 - Apartahotel Madejra

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    That's true but in a way these days it's just as good. A lot of the old flavor of Santo Domingo is gone but there are new happenings that can be just as much fun. I'm glad they changed Boca Chica from the sewer that it had become and there's new money and new life in that town now. For less than the cost of a beer Chicas can get a ride there from Santo Domingo and that provides a steady stream of fresh talent and on any given night anything can happen. The "curfew" has become so relaxed that some nights it seems like there is no curfew.
    Seems like things change every ten years or so.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 Times in 251 Posts

Whats the current price of Apartahotel Madejra?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Crytonb99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crytonb99 View Post
    Whats the current price of Apartahotel Madejra?
    I paid 45 per night. I tried to work them lower, but wasn't happening. Guess you have to go away from the strip for a better place such as Calypso at that price. Since Europa closed I'm not sure if anything costs less on the strip.
    Me gusta mujeres mas oscuro que yo.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    I paid 45 per night. I tried to work them lower, but wasn't happening. Guess you have to go away from the strip for a better place such as Calypso at that price. Since Europa closed I'm not sure if anything costs less on the strip.
    $45 is a fair price.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor JDR of Medellin View Post
    $45 is a fair price.
    Hells yeah, especially for a place that's a short walk to everywhere you may wish to go.

Location, location, location.

I've looked at some of those $25/$30 a night hovels up the hill and they are like prison cells. Only the grimiest Ho's would work those places, not that there's anything wrong with grimey Ho's.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hells yeah, especially for a place that's a short walk to everywhere you may wish to go.

Location, location, location.

I've looked at some of those $25/$30 a night hovels up the hill and they are like prison cells. Only the grimiest Ho's would work those places, not that there's anything wrong with grimey Ho's.
    Most places are a short walk.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

My initial thought was to go back to El Caucho at $30-35 per night or one of those grimy places around that price. Then I thought about how I wanted this trip to be completely moto-free and what chicas will walk in the daytime to, they insist on taking the moto at the end of the night when leaving the club. So I said I'm not going to stay at a grimy place AND have to pay motos. I'd rather just pay the few dollars difference upfront and be a little more comfortable. I enjoyed my balcony fucking from Madejra.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My initial thought was to go back to El Caucho at $30-35 per night .
    I will look into this one next month.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

My initial thought was to go back to El Caucho at $30-35 per night or one of those grimy places around that price. Then I thought about how I wanted this trip to be completely moto-free and what chicas will walk in the daytime to, they insist on taking the moto at the end of the night when leaving the club. So I said I'm not going to stay at a grimy place AND have to pay motos. I'd rather just pay the few dollars difference upfront and be a little more comfortable. I enjoyed my balcony fucking from Madejra.
    That was the great part about staying at Europa (across the street). I could holla down to a Ho to fetch me some jugo y hielo and Punani and she'd be back with it in 10 minutes.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That was the great part about staying at Europa (across the street). I could holla down to a Ho to fetch me some jugo y hielo and Punani and she'd be back with it in 10 minutes.
    Amazing how these places put themselves out of business.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

lol...mi stayed der twice at Europa...great location....rooms in the back had an oceanview...
    use to yell out the chicas down below on the likkle right of way between the Europa and the beach....
    and I'd tell the real good looking ones to meet mi on da beach.....mi have forgotten all about dat....lol

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Apartahotel Madejra

Quote Originally Posted by Mega man View Post
    July 2013 Video Tour

ohhhhh hell no am not saying there no offense to who ever like this place. I am claustrophobic and that place will make me flip out. look at all the back boards they all have stains on them I am guessing its all cum shots from the guy that have stay there.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joe12300 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joe12300 View Post
    ohhhhh hell no am not saying there no offense to who ever like this place. I am claustrophobic and that place will make me flip out. look at all the back boards they all have stains on them I am guessing its all cum shots from the guy that have stay there.
    yeah it isnt a new place and i can imagine there is a lot of slacking when it comes to a lot of things. i didnt want to say anything like your comments just because everyone has different comfort levels. that is another reason i added the video and pictures, otherwise its just some smart ass commenting and hoping you have the imagination to accurately visualize the place (very few here have such an imagination).

i found this other place i liked better on my 2nd trip there. and there are guys who found even better places though you have to dig through their reports to extract that information (which absolutely sucks imo) but if you keep up with reports on the area im sure its possible to get that info or ask the right people in order to get it.

important thing about boca chica is location. you want to be in proximity of the strip and the beach, close enough that you can walk home at any time without fearing of being robbed by ladrones or the police yes the police will rob you and if they feel necessary they can also kill you and have that covered up...flipping yet?

safe travels and research as much as you can before making your first trip.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

important thing about boca chica is location. you want to be in proximity of the strip and the beach, close enough that you can walk home at any time without fearing of being robbed by ladrones or the police yes the police will rob you and if they feel necessary they can also kill you and have that covered up...flipping yet?

What Boca Chica do you go to?

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The badass one many beachgoers miss but gets some guys killed. Don't get me started. I mean we all gotta go simetime but daam not on vacation,

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The badass one many beachgoers miss but gets some guys killed. Don't get me started. I mean we all gotta go simetime but daam not on vacation,
    I guess we both go to that safer one

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I never heard of such a thing?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thats not boca chica..thats dr in general. ive had an incident outside of boca chica with another bm and we were told by the police themselves we were lucky they found us and not the "bad cops" or ladrones, they told us we could have easily been dead.

my uncle just got robbed for his truck on sunday and escaped an attempted murder...hes still recovering according to my mom as per our conversation just this morning.

my recommendation was stay near the things you need to be close to. you advise someone staying far off the strip where they will be working? all im saying. dont pretend like dominicans are good people, there are a lot of fucked up people on that island and a lot of them are hungry. hungry enough to where your tourist life doesnt mean shit. sorry maybe im just a little jaded today. damn flu and thinking about dominicans just doesnt make me feel goood tonight. but theres always tomorrow i guess.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

the cover ups are goood no one hears about those things. just be careful jimmy. dont let the boogie man creep up on ya. this last post is tounge in cheek joking but in all seriousness dr is a corrupt and dangerous place. some places are not for us after dark.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

thats not boca chica..thats dr in general. ive had an incident outside of boca chica with another bm and we were told by the police themselves we were lucky they found us and not the "bad cops" or ladrones, they told us we could have easily been dead.

my uncle just got robbed for his truck on sunday and escaped an attempted murder...hes still recovering according to my mom as per our conversation just this morning.

my recommendation was stay near the things you need to be close to. you advise someone staying far off the strip where they will be working? all im saying. dont pretend like dominicans are good people, there are a lot of fucked up people on that island and a lot of them are hungry. hungry enough to where your tourist life doesnt mean shit
    . sorry maybe im just a little jaded today. damn flu and thinking about dominicans just doesnt make me feel goood tonight. but theres always tomorrow i guess.
    Absolutely 110% correct. You, my friend, are right on the money. If one were to read the daily newspapers here, it would put the island in a completely different perspective for them.

There is a certain safety factor when a person travels with a wingman(s) of course. There's safety in numbers.

Jimmy is also a lot more aware of his surroundings than he lets on at times. I've known him long enough to know he isn't one to take foolish chances like some folks do.

The good folks still outnumber the bad folks by a sizable margin, but then again, how many bad people does it take to ruin your vacation?
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information