Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re-introducing Bobby Drake

Thanks

Re-introducing Bobby Drake

I’m technically not a newbie...but just got back from my first DR trip since joining a few months ago. I’m not much of a story teller but it seems like the protocol here is to post a trip report and possibly let others gain some knowledge for their upcoming vacation to paradise, so here we go…..
    Flying down
    A bit of a misstep on this one. My previous trips to the DR have always been to Boca Chica & Santo Domingo and while my fellow mongerers and I have always had a fantastic time, the feedback from my taxi driving/tour guide/translator connection down there and more importantly the feedback from ISOC mongerers was to visit Sosua (greatest advice ever, but we’ll get to that in a minute). We looked at prices into POP vs STI vs SDQ and the cheapest flights by far were into SDQ to that’s the route we chose. Not to mention, fellow ISOC member Yayow was throwing a pool party down in Boca…so we decided to fly into SDQ, connect with my taxi guy down there, drive to Sosua for 3 days and then come back to Boca/Santo for the pool party and our last 2 days. WRONG move on a few different levels. First of all, I knew from reading that the drive would be around 4 hours which doesn’t sound THAT bad when you’re trying to be cheap (lol) but the cost of the taxi ride combined with the long commute just did not make it worth it. Next time, I’ll suck it up…pay the extra $100 or so and simply fly into POP and I advise anyone else who is thinking about making that drive to do the same. So myself and my 3 wings proceeded to take the ride through the mountains, pick up our other 2 wingmen who were flying into STI and head to Sosua.

Hotel
    So after taking that brutal 4 hour ride (more like 5 because our driver got lost) we arrive at the Terra Linda Hotel around 5:30 pm and check in. I did quite a bit of reading on ISOC before making that hotel choice and it sounds like there are other nice places for a little less (we paid $69/night) but I could not be happier with the stay at Terra Linda. The hotel itself is great, the restaurant is top-notch (including the daily free breakfast which was terrific every time) and the pool area can’t be beat. Water pressure was perfect, plenty of hot water and the A/C cranks hard (there were several points where I had to cut off the A/C because it got too cold). The staff was friendly (including the chica who worked at the salon who I fell in love with) and the hotel was quiet (in a good way)…not too many other mongerers staying there while we were there. Obviously Chica friendly and the security is 24 hours. We did a little recon on other hotels while we were down there but I think the Terra Linda was easily the best. If you want to save a little money there are other great options but $70 is reasonable to me so I’ll be back to the TL.

Hitting the Strip
    Everyone checks into their room and we decide to meet back up in 30 mins to take a quick look and determine what Sosua is all about. I thought we would simply walk a few blocks, check the scene, find a money exchange spot, grocery store, etc and then head back to prepare for the night’s activities.….Little did I know that we were walking into the fucking lion’s den! Like I said before, I’ve only checked out Boca & Santo which I loved (or at least thought I did until now) but Sosua takes things to a whole other level. The best way I could describe it to my friends back home was like this….”You know how there are small towns around the US with one main industry…small mining town in West virginia, small logging community in Montana, small farming town in Ohio…well Sosua is a small Whoring community”. We walked approx. 30 seconds up to the main strip and encountered the best scene I’ve ever witnessed in my life. Chicas EVERYWHERE and they began to stare, smile, lick their lips, grab their tits, show their ass and make it well known what’s on the menu! We saw Rumbas right on the corner and it seemed like to best spot to grab a quick Presidente and gather our bearings. This place is NOTHING like Boca or Santo…Sosua is more like walking into a 100,000 sq ft Baskins Robbins with 131 flavors of pussy. Tall & slim, short & thick, light skinned, dark skinned, phat ass, tiny ass, huge/big/medium/small tits, long dark hair, long light hair and most of them are in that 19-24 year old sweet spot (Jesus, I’m a dirty old man). And the ratio of chicas to dudes was incredible. During the whole stay, I probably saw 5 groups on mongerers…and another 15 or so Euro-looking solo hunters but that was about it. Easily a 30-to-1 ratio or better and that was just during the day! After a few Presidentes and nothing less than 50 eye fucks…we all headed back to the hotel to prep for the evenings activities.

I’ll cover the night and next couple days later this afternoon…I need to take a nap.
    "You Stay Classy Sosua!"

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,334 Times in 6,472 Posts

Re: Re-introducing Bobby Drake

Greatt start. Sure this will be moved to the tr section as the story develops some more. Thanks for sharing

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Night #1
    The constant eye-fucking and being stared at like a piece of meat is cool, but it’s time to hit the room for a shower, a few drinks with the boys at the hotel bar and a 5 hour energy. By the way I sort of like that feeling of being treated like a sex object…what the fuck are American women always complaining about…lol. Anyway, we decide to hit the strip with no particular destination in mind. I know that I want to hit up Passions at some point as well as CMP, again thanks to the valuable information from fellow ISOC members. Other than those two…I have no idea what to do, because it’s a Wednesday night but if things are similar to the brief afternoon stroll then it shouldn’t be too tough. We decide to keep it simple at first and just grab a seat at one of the sidewalk bars. We walk past most of the main bars…El Flow, Winner’s Circle, etc but they are jammed packed. You have to remember that we are rolling 6 deep, so we have to find a spot that can accommodate all of us. We end up walking up the strip and then back down to Rumba’s again. We see our waiter, Freddy, from earlier in the day and he sets us up at a nice table right in the middle of the action. Once again I have to say I am stunned! Wednesday night and the entire street is packed with all types of chicas. Unless you’ve been to Sosua before, you can’t even begin to understand. They begin to come over to our table in waves….sort of like the waves of Crazy 88’s attacking Beatrix Kiddo in Kill Bill II. As fun as it is at first….it quickly becomes a bit much, especially when groups of 6/7’s come over and can’t quite take the hint that nobody is interested. These same 6/7’s would be taken back to the house in a heartbeat if I were back home, but down here it would be the equivalent of ordering a grilled cheese sandwich at Capital Grille or Ruth’s Chris. A grilled cheese is just fine sometimes but not now. We chat it up with a few other mongerers sitting at Rumba’s and they tell us to hit Classicos for a few, and then head upstairs to Merengue’s when they open at 11:00pm.

We make our way to Classicos around 10:30 and the chicas have already started to line up for Merengue’s. They are packed in line like sardines and they ENTIRE group stares us down. 11:00 comes around and we make our way upstairs….immediately a waiter gets our attention and sets us up in the VIP section directly ahead on the second level…no cost! We order a bottle and again the chicas move in like the crazy 88’s. This must be what Jay Z, Diddy, Cam Newton, etc must feel like when they go into a club. This is literally like point & click shopping. Although there are tons of extremely attractive women, only one of my wings decides to grab something from Merengue’s while the rest of us decide to make the walk to check out CMP & Passion’s. Leaving is not easy, but hey it’s just the first night and the chicas are plentiful. We walk into CMP and honestly, I was a little disappointed by the overall talent level. Not bad by any means, but I was hoping for more. There are probably 2-3 that are straight dimes and one of my other wings immediately grabs one. This chick looks like a Dominican Beyonce with a bigger ass and bigger tits so he is sold! This particular wingman is the only rookie of the crew, so I ask him if he’s sure we wants to get this one before going to Passions…he responds with an emphatic “YES I AM!” One of my favorite experiences in the DR, is the look on a newbie’s face when he walks into a “House of ill Repute” and views the incredible women that the DR has to offer. So the two wings who have found their company for the evening, decide to head back to the TL and get their night started. The four remaining keep making that walk and head into Passion’s. Believe it or not, but Passion’s was dead. We speak to some folks there and they said that you’ve got to get to Passion’s around 8-9 before all the talent disappears for the night so back to VIP. This time we don’t even make it back up to Merengue’s, because the 88’s are in full effect on the strip. When I start to get drunk, my eyes tend to only focus down toward the chesticle region and I see this Dominican Breast Goddess. Only a 6.5/7 in the face and much thicker than I tend to go for…BUT I’m several glasses of Vodka in and these 44 E Cups (at least) are just too much for me to resist in my drunken state. The others find their company for the evening almost simultaneously and we are off.

Get back to the room and the usual routine takes place…she takes a shower, I make sure everything is locked up, grab some lube & rubbers and get ready. She comes out of the bathroom and unleashes those monsters….climbs up on the bed and commences with the BBBJ. Her BJ skills aren’t bad, but not fantastic either. Despues 10 minutes of that, I decide that it’s titty time. I flip her over and grab the bottle of lube…..I must have emptied a third of the bottle on her massive mammories and proceeded with one of the best titty fucks of my life. Her entire top half and my entire lower half were covered in lube and I’m sure I couldn’t hide the smile on my face. This was like the first time I tried one of those slip & slide thing from the early 80’s as a kid with the small difference of a massive nut at the end. After the nut, she was going to leave but I told her to stick around for a while. She was hesitant at first, but I told her it was late and that she could rest here in the A/C for a while and we could just talk (yeah right…talk long enough for me to get ready for round 2!) She decides to hang around and I get another BBBJ and titty fuck session. She tries to get my phone number, but I say that I’ll take hers and call tomorrow (again…yeah right). I walk her down to security and go back for a great night of sleep so I can be ready for a full day tomorrow. Not the Dominican beauty I was looking for night #1, but I had no complaints.

I’ll finish up day two a little later on….thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 53,118 Times in 6,021 Posts

Marengue is the downstairs, Classicos is the upstairs.

Carry on, I'm enjoying the report.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tarzan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Day #2
    I awake a little worse for wear after the wrestling match with the female Ndamakong Suh the night before, but what can I say…I’m a sucker for enormous breasts. Most of the fellas wake up around the same time and we hit up the hotel restaurant for breakfast. Again I have to say how impressed I was with the Terra Linda restaurant. They don’t skimp on the food and everything was delicious. We sit around chatting for a while and have a great time watching the Chica Walk of Shame all morning. I have to give it up to my fellow mongerers because some of these chicas look wrecked! After some laughs, we decide to cool out poolside with some music, cigars and a quick dip. I head to the room, take a quick shower and meet the fellas poolside. Another one of my favorite moments during my DR trips are the poolside conversations & laugh-fests about the previous night’s activities. Obviously the chica search is priority #1, but there’s plenty of time for that. Hearing everyone’s stories about their evening while taking a few dips in the pool and smoking a few cigars makes for a complete vacation.
    We chat it up poolside for a couple hours and then decide to take another stroll around Sosua. We have yet to see the beach, so we head in that direction. It isn’t long before we walk past the a familiar institution from several ISOC posts….The New Garden hotel. I tell the fellas that this was one of the other recommendations from ISOC and that we should walk in and check it out. Holy shit! I had never seen anything like this before….the chicas were just out & about, hanging around the bar/restaurant/pool like cattle grazing the Oklahoma plains. Better yet it was more like the corner boys from The Wire waiting for to sell dope to some crackheads. As much as I liked the TL, I may have to spend a night or two on my next visit at the New Garden. We cop a squat at one of the tables, order a few Presidentes and watch the action. Instant eye fucking commences! (and mind you it can’t be much later than noon) I would guess that 50% of the cattle were 7’s…40% were 8’sand the remaining 10% were some damn nice pieces of ass. Several of them walk over to the table and introduce themselves, many of them as hot as can be, including this one fine ass young thing in an orange shirt and skin tight jeans, long beautiful hair and an innocence about her that I would very much like to destroy (I’m not naïve and I’m sure that her innocence was lost quite a bit ago but a man can dream right?). She looks no older than 22 and at any other moment in my life, I would be ready to snatch her up but it’s still early after a long day of travel the day before and a fun filled first night. We all say ‘hi’ but eventually let her go on about her day. We introduce ourselves to a few other cattle but then leave and head for the beach.

(Not much going on at the beach so I’ll skip ahead)

We get back to the hotel, grab some lunch and come to the conclusion that everyone is in desperate need of a nap. I’m exhausted and head back to the room in order to lay down for a few. I toss & turn for an hour or so, but for some reason sleep seems to elude me. I figure that maybe a quick smoke will do the trick so I walk out to the pool to burn one right quick. There’s nobody out at the pool or at the bar to chat with, so I figure…”what the hell, I’ll go have a seat at one of the tables facing the street and watch the hoe stroll for a few minutes.” Swear to God…I sit down for TWO MINUTES and guess who goes walking by on the other side of the street…Miss Orange. I’ve got my shades on so I don’t think she can see me staring at her fine ass…WRONG! She crosses the street and walks right up to me and asks my name. We chat it up for a minute but I keep trying to tell her that I’m tired and need to take a nap…”I will look for you tonight”. She aint havin’ that. She keeps saying how much she likes me (yeah, yeah, yeah) and that we need to ‘hang out’. After several minutes of back & forth I entertain her and ask how much. She says 3,000 pesos for a few hours and I laugh in her face. She asks if I think she’s beautiful, to which I respond yes but I tell her that although she may be beautiful and may be worth it, that I’m tired and not looking for any company right now. She pulls the same con on me as I did to the chica the night before…she says that it’s hot out and that she would like to take a shower and hang out in the A/C for a while. Before I can answer, she wraps her arm in mine and begins walking to the door. We take a step or two and I stop her and let her know that I am not paying 3000 pesos and that 2000 is my limit. Now I know some of you will say that 2000 is too much for a few hours and that people like me are driving up the Sosua prices but I’m used to Santo Domingo prices so 2000 is a-okay. We head back to the room and she immediately starts to undress and run the shower. She walks over to me and helps me take off my shirt, reaches down my shorts and begins to stroke Mr. Happy. Tired??? Who the fuck is tired now? She invites me to take a shower with her and after taking one look at that soapy, wet, young, tight frame….It’s time to go! We get out of the shower, dry off for maybe 10 seconds then she pushed me down on the bed and proceeds with a great BBBJ. I begin thinking to myself…”Self! I may never leave this damn country and I’m damn sure done with women over 30.” This little thing goes to work and then it’s time to smash. For those of you who watch ‘How I Met Your Mother’, I’m sure you are familiar with Barney’s ‘Suit up’ phrase. Well, it’s time to ‘Lube up’ and “Rubber up”! We get to smashing and I swear I forgot what it was like to smash a 20 year old with a tight body. The grown women of home aren’t bad, but they’re not like this! We go at it for somewhere around 20 mins and I get off a good one. I go for my classic finishing move of a good face shot but she doesn’t want me to so I acquiesce and let it fly on her supple breasts. I grab a towel to clean us off and drop down on the bed next to her. She seems cool as hell…no rush to go…and we continue to talk & watch TV for a while. After an episode or two of Friends, she starts rubbing on my leg…makes her way to the junk….and Once Again It’s On! This is a trip report, not a sex book so I’ll save any more details and keep it moving. I tell her that I am going to look for her later and I want to see her in something extra sexy tonight at Classico’s. She agrees and tells me to meet her around 9:00pm….

I’ll finish up the night in a bit!

When I’m down in paradise, my last thought is on taking pictures, but I did remember to take a picture of this one…
    DR Pics 001.jpg

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Wait where have I heard this before 6 guys walk into classico's and only one guy takes girl and the rest walk out alone...LOL LOL LOL..

Carry on Ricky Bobby, I mean Bobby Drake..Just messing with you man. Thanks for putting up a trip report.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You probably could have had her for 1500 but two pops for 2k aint too bad rookie...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Wait where have I heard this before 6 guys walk into classico's and only one guy takes girl and the rest walk out alone...LOL LOL LOL..

Carry on Ricky Bobby, I mean Bobby Drake..Just messing with you man. Thanks for putting up a trip report.
    No problem man! I just noticed your handle..HUGRAD...which HU?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bobbydrake For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobbydrake View Post
    No problem man! I just noticed your handle..HUGRAD...which HU?
    VA baby...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Night #2
    I finish up my session with Miss Orange and walk her out to the front desk. She says that she will be waiting tonight at Classico’s for me, even though she doesn’t like going there. I say okay, because I wouldn’t mind another session with her. I head back, grab a brief nap and prepare for the evening. We sit around the hotel with a few glasses of liquor taking shit, and finally decide to take the hike to Passion’s around 8 so that we can see the ‘top talent’. We walk into Passion’s and immediately I see this absolute stallion. She’s dancing in the middle of the room right when we enter and this broad looks like a Dominican Alecia Keys with longer hair and nicer tits. I’m instantly happy with our decision but we sit down and order a few. The more I look around; I notice that 80% of these mujeres are flacas. I’ve read that on here before but it was still a bit disappointing for me personally…beautiful women with tiny frames but just not my cup of tea. For those of you who have never been, I would still strongly recommend that you go for yourselves. Several of my flaca loving wings were MORE than impressed but after the ‘free agent’ prices of the night before we decide to take it back to the strip.

Thursday night on the strip and the place is wild. We have plenty of time before it really gets jumping so we head on over to the Coach’s Corner (a little sports bar in the middle of everything) to watch the NBA Conference Finals. Cool little spot with some hot bartenders and decent food….nice place to escape the madness of the strip for a while. We watch the game while flirting with the bartenders but for some reason I’m feeling a bit sick. Not sure what the hell I ate or drank (maybe some ice cubes melted in my drinks from earlier in the evening and messed me up) but I can’t even finish my first drink at the Coach’s Corner. My food comes and I barely take three bites of my burger. No clue why, but something ain’t right. We finish watching the game and head to Merengue’s but I’m just not feeling it. I can’t believe this shit…second night in the greatest place on earth and my stomach is fucked up. The fellas can’t believe it either but I actually head back to my room, stiff arming the constant barrage of chicas that accost me all the way to the hotel. I am royally pissed off but what can I do. I lay down for an hour or so and just when I resign myself to the fact that this will be a wasted night, one of my wings knocks on the door. He had to come back to the hotel and change because Classico’s would not let him in with flip-flops and he was not going to let me stay in. As bad as I felt, I needed to give it one last effort, so I get dressed again and head back. I join the fellas in VIP and try my best to battle through like Jordan with the flu against the Utah Jazz in Game 5 of the finals. I party for a little bit and guess who comes strolling up to me…Miss Orange. She tries to holler for a while and join me in VIP but as bad as she is, I want to at least see what else is in here. I ask her to come back a little later, which she does not take well at all. She says that I’m bullshit and walks off…Oh well shawty! I know you think this part of the story is going to get better but there’s a reason why there is only one Michael Jordan. Stomach got the best of me and since I had an incredible afternoon session, I said ‘Fuck it’ and decided it was time to hit the locker rooms and make sure I was on my game for day #3!

18. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to bobbydrake For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Words of advice, skip the burgers in the DR. Chicken and seafood are way to go. Always pack pepto, aspirin, and cold medicine.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Wait flip flops in the club come on man........

You aint gotta get super dressed up but damn....

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Words of advice, skip the burgers in the DR. Chicken and seafood are way to go. Always pack pepto, aspirin, and cold medicine.
    Good advice homeboy. I will remember for the next trip for sure!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobbydrake For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Good advice homeboy. I will remember for the next trip for sure!
    There is a always a next trip lol

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,991 Times in 444 Posts

There is a always a next trip lol

You can say that again...and Again...and again

28. The Following User Says Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GREEKFREAK View Post
    You can say that again...and Again...and again
    I've never met a dude who has taken just 1 trip to the DR unless he JUST returned from his first trip.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobbydrake For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

I am happy to see her in an outfit that is not tight around her stomach. I was thinking that it could be worst under her outfits.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,991 Times in 444 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SrSuerte View Post
    I am happy to see her in an outfit that is not tight around her stomach. I was thinking that it could be worst under her outfits.

Click to see pic

she can get it

34. The Following User Says Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Day #2

the Sosua prices but I’m used to Santo Domingo prices so 2000 is a-okay. We head back to the room and she immediately starts to undress and run the shower. She walks over to me and helps me take off my shirt, reaches down my shorts and begins to stroke Mr. Happy. Tired??? Who the fuck is tired now? She invites me to take a shower with her and after taking one look at that soapy, wet, young, tight frame….It’s time to go!
    DR Pics 001.jpg

Fuck.... I don't even remember being there.. Getting old is a bitch. Did I enjoy myself?
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 697 Posts

Curious about your beach comment..(nothing much going on).

Did you go to the main Sosua beach, or the smaller Playa Alicia.

You said you walked past New Garden..
    At the very end of that street is Playa Alicia..which is a nice beach..but doesn't have much going on.

The main Sosua beach is in the other direction..and always has something to look at.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mrblackluv For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information