Thread: Tradewinds , Sousa Suites , Mary Rose ...

Thanks
    Thanked 6,100 Times in 549 Posts

Tradewinds , Sousa Suites , Mary Rose ...

Having booked my trip kind of last minute and being a busy time in chicaland I had to do a little hotel swapping . As usual rick was most accmodating and spot on with the descriptions pre trip and very upfront on my multi hotel stay. Anyway heres my break down of the places . Tradewinds - Lots of room , quiet at night ,clean with a really nice pool area , would stay there again . Sosua Suites - only one night here but nice , located just about ground zero from everything , food, chicas , bars , chicas , etc... place to be if you out and about alot . Mary Rose - nice rooms , quiet , out of the way , just a few doors down from hotel coco , small sign on white wall with big black double doors , pool and jacuzzi and small bar area . would repeat there also , spoke to person who runs it , believe his name is Colin , nice guy very accommodating , also might be a nice place for a get together around the pool . just an idea . all in all was satisfied with all three . just a little of a pain to shift mid trip but that was my doing for booking late , CANT WAIT TO GO BACK !!!!!
    You can't shake a hooker tree and expect housewives to fall out !!!!!

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Tradewinds , Sousa Suites , Mary Rose ...

Quote Originally Posted by captbartman View Post
    Having booked my trip kind of last minute and being a busy time in chicaland I had to do a little hotel swapping . As usual rick was most accmodating and spot on with the descriptions pre trip and very upfront on my multi hotel stay. Anyway heres my break down of the places . Tradewinds - Lots of room , quiet at night ,clean with a really nice pool area , would stay there again . Sosua Suites - only one night here but nice , located just about ground zero from everything , food, chicas , bars , chicas , etc... place to be if you out and about alot . Mary Rose - nice rooms , quiet , out of the way , just a few doors down from hotel coco , small sign on white wall with big black double doors , pool and jacuzzi and small bar area . would repeat there also , spoke to person who runs it , believe his name is Colin , nice guy very accommodating , also might be a nice place for a get together around the pool . just an idea . all in all was satisfied with all three . just a little of a pain to shift mid trip but that was my doing for booking late , CANT WAIT TO GO BACK !!!!!
    do you have anymore insight on the mary rose? i will be staying there this week for my first time

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedistinguishgentlemen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thedistinguishgentlemen View Post
    do you have anymore insight on the mary rose? i will be staying there this week for my first time

not much more to tell other than chica friendly , comfortable , I beleive Colin has some food delivery available , the small bar area by the pool is nice for a cold one . quiet , about 2-5 minute moto ride to rockys and motos avail down by hotel coco about 50 yards from hotel entrance , rooms clean and laundry service avail.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gulfmariner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 526 Posts

It was a pleasure meeting you CapBartman and hanging with you in Sosua. Looking forward to meeting you there again.

How about you join me on my September trip? 9/24 - 9/27

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elmudo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Mary Rose - nice rooms , quiet , out of the way , just a few doors down from hotel coco
    we don't hear much about the CoCo hotel anymore......dunno why.....maybe to far out

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Mary Rose, anyone can report back on the 25us a night deal. Is it any good or is there extra charges?? For 25us a night in a one bedroom apartment, I am up for that and chica friendly, I know where I am staying from now on if it's like I hear it is.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Therightthing For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Sounds like you had a good time CBman (based on other reports), but I have two questions:

1. Are you going to put up a report?????

2. How was it not being wifed up this go around?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post
    Sounds like you had a good time CBman (based on other reports), but I have two questions:

1. Are you going to put up a report?????

2. How was it not being wifed up this go around?

Yes i will be putting up report soon didnt take many pics though , and not being wifed up was the way to go , i did have a couple repeats but they were great performers.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gulfmariner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Yes i will be putting up report soon didnt take many pics though , and not being wifed up was the way to go , i did have a couple repeats but they were great performers.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,226 Times in 3,237 Posts

I heard you were with that VP guy.. Trip mustve been terrible. heard he is an A-hole.
    En una tierra de mujeres hermosas, Yo soy El Rey

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El-Rey For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    I heard you were with that VP guy.. Trip mustve been terrible. heard he is an A-hole.

Ya youre right i should of stayed home would of been better off .. Big mistake !!!!!

PS. WHEN WE DOING IT AGAIN ?????????

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gulfmariner For This Useful Post:

Thread Information