Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/2012 - Todo la Noche? Or Short Term, Which is Better?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,983 Times in 412 Posts

06/2012 - Todo la Noche? Or Short Term, Which is Better?

This is all IMHO....

Why take em all night?
    Do you really want some chica, you do not know, who lives in a distant third world country - sleeping next to you?
    Do you really trust that situation right after meeting them?

The reason they leave early or try to leave early is because they don't want to sleep over. Guys want todo la noche but the chicas don't - even though they may say they do.

I say, do your business - get your nut, 1, 2 or 3 - how ever many you need, take a couple hours, whatever and out she goes - get a great, peaceful night sleep, wake up in the morning, chill, do your own thing at your own pace and head off again.

Yea, if they stay over you get another nut in the morning - which is the main reason to have them sleep over - but then you have the other hassles of a greater potential for them to steal from you, them getting themselves together in YOUR bathroom in the morning - possible additional moto money to get home, and just another chance for them to hit you up for some more doe. I personally don't think it is worth it however.......

IF you are going to take them all night - you best be sure you get her to completely understand what you want, how much you are paying for all night AND how much you are paying if she leaves early - negotiate both prices - or you will have drama - the chica will respect you more the more specific you can be in your negotiations. Talk about how long she will be there, what you want done and how many nuts you want - you must take charge in the talks. IF you get any hesitation or "no I don't do that" about anything - you best move on to the next one - because she will probably be trouble.

A suggestion for success in todo la noche would be - if you just meet a chica up in Classicos or where ever and you have been talking to her for ten minutes - I wouldn't go the todo la noche route right away - test her out first - take her back to the room, bang her, do whatever you want, see how she does - and then if all goes well, arrange a FUTURE todo la noche - maybe the next night - this develops a little chemistry which leads to a tiny bit of trust - which finally leads to a successful todo la noche - drama free - you both know what to expect, how much will be paid and all is well.

It's all IMHO but I say, get your nut(s) at night and pay em to go! Life and your mongering time will be alot simpler.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: Todo la Noche? Or Short Term, Which is Better?

Quote Originally Posted by sosuaman View Post
    This is all IMHO....

The reason they leave early or try to leave early is because they don't want to sleep over. Guys want todo la noche but the chicas don't - even though they may say they do.

With some guys, it happens all the time while with others, it rarely happens.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

This is all IMHO....

A suggestion for success in todo la noche would be - if you just meet a chica up in Classicos or where ever and you have been talking to her for ten minutes - I wouldn't go the todo la noche route right away - test her out first - take her back to the room, bang her, do whatever you want, see how she does - and then if all goes well, arrange a FUTURE todo la noche - maybe the next night - this develops a little chemistry which leads to a tiny bit of trust - which finally leads to a successful todo la noche - drama free - you both know what to expect, how much will be paid and all is well.

It's all IMHO but I say, get your nut(s) at night and pay em to go! Life and your mongering time will be alot simpler.

ST usually runs about 1,000 vs TLN which is 2,000. For $25 more, I rather keep them all night.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    ST usually runs about 1,000 vs TLN which is 2,000. For $25 more, I rather keep them all night.
    always great getting another nut in the morning......or BBBJ........or both.......lol

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Always been a TLN guy...never had a issue.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

This is all IMHO....
    boy I don't agree with hardly any of this........where the heck have you been mongering?

the hookers that I have grabbed over the years enjoy a great evening of food, drinks, sex and more sex........they usually don't leave till you have to tell them to leave and pay them of course......usually it's a great night and morning of sex

Yea, if they stay over you get another nut in the morning - which is the main reason to have them sleep over - but then you have the other hassles of a greater potential for them to steal from you, them getting themselves together in YOUR bathroom in the morning
    never had a hooker steal anything from me........ever
    and you haven't you ever shared a bathroom with a lady.....it comes with the territory...it's not a big deal

I wouldn't go the todo la noche route right away - test her out first - take her back to the room, bang her, do whatever you want, see how she does - and then if all goes well, arrange a FUTURE todo la noche - maybe the next night - this develops a little chemistry which leads to a tiny bit of trust - which finally leads to a successful todo la noche - drama free - you both know what to expect, how much will be paid and all is well..
    dayum mon you are making this an exercise and a lot of work to just fuck a gurl.........dayum

slam and bang dem eh.......guess you aren't into GFE's .........GFE is one of the best experiences in mongering......boy are you missing out mon

20min from EWR and 3hrs and 15min from POP
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    boy I don't agree with hardly any of this........where the heck have you been mongering?

the hookers that I have grabbed over the years enjoy a great evening of food, drinks, sex and more sex........they usually don't leave till you have to tell them to leave and pay them of course......usually it's a great night and morning of sex

never had a hooker steal anything from me........ever
    and you haven't you ever shared a bathroom with a lady.....it comes with the territory...it's not a big deal

dayum mon you are making this an exercise and a lot of work to just fuck a gurl.........dayum

slam and bang dem eh.......guess you aren't into GFE's .........GFE is one of the best experiences in mongering......boy are you missing out mon

.......i couldnt agree wit u more

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mrman78 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    With some guys, it happens all the time while with others, it rarely happens.
    I really can't relate to much of what sosuaman has stated. As I stated in the previous thread, i rarely, if ever, have that problem. My GFEs have always been the same way in all my travels. I pay them well for their oscar award winning performances. That's the main reason for my TLN's.

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to knotty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 263 Posts

I'm a ST only type of guy.... Once in a great while I'll let (not pay) someone to stay if I'm into it or they have no place to go at that hour. Honestly, I've paid more for ST than I should of because I didn't want someone with me after sex. In a way it might be because I travel with $$$$ in camera and computer gear that doesn't fit in the safe but mostly because after sex I want to go to sleep or write about my day on my computer.

@ Seaweed, the only time I was robbed was a ST in Negril by maybe the hottest paid woman I've ever been with. She took a carton of smokes that I was going to trade and my full jar of expensive peanuts. I was pissed beyond being pissed when I had the munchies and my peanuts were gone. The cunt had the nerve to call me up looking for a repeat. Not sure if she wanted more peanuts or liked the fact that I ate her pussy and tossed her salad....not proud....

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

I've been purposely limiting myself to ST because I didn't want to start another romantic involvement. Last trip a new friend literally forced herself on me and it turned out to be one of the sweetest nights I've had in quite a long time. As a result I'll be a bit more open to TLN next trip. With the right girl they are a pleasure. With the wrong girl they can be a pain. For me what works best is if she is in to me. Hesitancy at any point in our interaction is a sign not to move forward. With ST I take a hit it and quit it who gives a damn if she's feeling me attitude. With TLN, as many members have shared, it is extremely important to assure that the rapport is there. If it is not and you still just got to have her simply turn her ass up, fuck her, release her, and hope for the best. There's nothing much to be gained by trying to keep someone who's not vibing with you captive simply because you have the money to do so. I think most of us have seen painful examples of this type of selfishness.

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

i am a st guy because i prefer to have the bed to myself after sex
    most trips i have 1 or less tlns and the rest of the times its st only.
    last week in sosua i did one tln with lovely from rubys beach bar and it was great sex at night sex in the middle of the night and sex in the morning. no problems.great night.
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Dude, I think this might just be your own personal experience. Because it definitely has not been mine.

I usually have no problem getting a chica to stay TLN. It's part of my screening process. And most would much rather sleep in a villa with a/c and hot water (and pinga) than go back to the tiny, hot, one room apt. they're sharing with friends.

But then, I'm not intolerable to be with. If you have chicas running to get away from you after the deed, then that's really a personal issue. Not one indicative of normal chica behavior. It could just mean that she's bored (or disgusted) with you. And would rather go home, or back to the strip than to stay and have to endure fucking you in the morning as well. Or maybe she really does just want to be there when her kids wake up in the morning. Which is one of the reasons I aim for chicas with no kids (yes, they do still exist in Sosua).

In STI ST is more the norm for me because a lot of the chicas I deal with there have actual jobs to go to in the morning and can't stay overnight. But I prefer TLN in Sosua because I love morning sex, and I know those putas aint really got to be anywhere the next morning.

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

A main point to make also is as Mengwo says “Every Monger is Different” So to say one guy is doing it all wrong is not really fair. For him its all good.
    I tend to straddle the fence between the two on my SEA trip. I sleep better by myself…lol…Also as DC says the area you are in makes a difference. You aren’t getting TLN easily in Costa Rica. It’s a short time location.
    The monger world is trending towards ST in general. Even many smoking thai girls on walking street will go ST only. Also many reports of Filipinas on Fields going ST. Read the asian boards. It’s a natural progression. ST equals more money.

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 Times in 887 Posts

I don't really have a preference either way. IMO, it depends on how you vibe with the chica. If she's
    not that good, then you want her out right away. The screening process is important so you can make your best guess on how things will go. Even then, no guarantees.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to daddy999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    Dude, I think this might just be your own personal experience. Because it definitely has not been mine.

I usually have no problem getting a chica to stay TLN. It's part of my screening process. And most would much rather sleep in a villa with a/c and hot water (and pinga) than go back to the tiny, hot, one room apt. they're sharing with friends.

But then, I'm not intolerable to be with. If you have chicas running to get away from you after the deed, then that's really a personal issue. Not one indicative of normal chica behavior. It could just mean that she's bored (or disgusted) with you. And would rather go home, or back to the strip than to stay and have to endure fucking you in the morning as well. Or maybe she really does just want to be there when her kids wake up in the morning. Which is one of the reasons I aim for chicas with no kids (yes, they do still exist in Sosua).

In STI ST is more the norm for me because a lot of the chicas I deal with there have actual jobs to go to in the morning and can't stay overnight. But I prefer TLN in Sosua because I love morning sex, and I know those putas aint really got to be anywhere the next morning.
    Damn DC that's cold brah. But sometimes it's the case. We all can't be that suavacito charmer to all chicas all the time.

I prefer ST the first night because I need to sleep after the night session until a comfortable hour in the morning so I can be fresh for the first full day--I don't sleep much in the days leading up to a trip. The last night I prefer ST because I don't like difficult good byes and sad or fake crying when I'm packing the last of my things to go to the airport. The days in the middle a mix of some ST and some TLN usually occur and it all depends on the chica connection I feel. If I'm set on having a TLN I prefer to call one I've been with before or an occasional Passion take out.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post

If she has MORE than ONE Small KID, better ask her who is taking care of the kids, & if its NOT her mother.. and even if it is, and you never been with her before TLN... chances are VERY high, shes gonna get "that call".. And can you blame her for trying to get home before her kids wake up and want something to eat.. Chances are she may even need that money to buy the food for that mornings ... Its not always cuz they just wanna get away from a Dude.. Just that Kids Trump Hanging with a Monger, no matter if there is AC, and a stocked fridge... A chica gonna feel kinda guilty if her kids are going without , and she in some Villa Chowing down on Breakdast yucking it up . no ?
    U right, no kids usually = no running off at the crack of dawn.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    Damn DC that's cold brah. But sometimes it's the case. We all can't be that suavacito charmer to all chicas all the time.
    You're absolutely right. And I really don't mean to offend. So allow me to rephrase that.

If the chicas you session with are constantly leaving early, there's probably a reason for it. But I can definitely tell you that it's not because they don't like TLN. Aside from the hardcore chicas, and/or those with kids, most I've met have no problem with it. On the contrary, if they're having fun partying with you, it can be hard to get rid of them sometimes. Even the next day.

And believe it or not, some would rather make 2-3k on one TLN, than hustle up 2 or 3 STs. Those are the chicas I go for. And they're usually not that hard to identify either.

Bottom line. Contrary to popular belief, it ain't normal for chicas to want to cut out early after doing the deed. Most of mine fall into a deep sleep until I wake them up for round 2, or 3.

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    If she has MORE than ONE Small KID, better ask her who is taking care of the kids, & if its NOT her mother.. and even if it is, and you never been with her before TLN... chances are VERY high, shes gonna get "that call".. And can you blame her for trying to get home before her kids wake up and want something to eat.. Chances are she may even need that money to buy the food for that mornings ... Its not always cuz they just wanna get away from a Dude.. Just that Kids Trump Hanging with a Monger, no matter if there is AC, and a stocked fridge... A chica gonna feel kinda guilty if her kids are going without , and she in some Villa Chowing down on Breakdast yucking it up . no ?
    U right, no kids usually = no running off at the crack of dawn.
    Good points Judge. I have one chica that I've known awhile that has just one little one and doesn't like to leave him long with other people or expect abuela to raise him entirely as some do. Because of this she's not available for TLN often. To get my attention a little more she will sometimes make sure she can work things out in order to do a TLN together. In her case I respect how she handles herself as a mother (from what I see) and I give her a little more consideration.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TonyT View Post
    I had the munchies and my peanuts were gone. The cunt had the nerve to call me up looking for a repeat. Not sure if she wanted more peanuts or liked the fact that I ate her pussy and tossed her salad....not proud....

BWAAHAHAHAAA!!!!
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Wow!

I don't know what Chica scammed you but you seem to be letting the experience(s) ruin the rest of your mongering life.

The last morning of my last trip a week ago I woke up to the Sun blazing through the window and gently caressing the ample curves of the beauty who had spent the night in my arms, spooning and cooing as we gently moved together in sound post monster sex slumber.

As I admired her she awakened, reached for me, turned and looked at me, smiling and moved down to greet my most appreciative member. The rest is irrelevant because it's just sex. The beginning of my little story is much, much more.

That's the beauty of TLN done right.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information