Thread: AA Sale to SDQ and STI from NY (JFK and LGA) Sept. and Oct. 2012 - $300 to $325 RT

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts

AA Sale to SDQ and STI from NY (JFK and LGA) Sept. and Oct. 2012 - $300 to $325 RT

So recenty I been checking out Kayak's price emails that I get everyday and I noticed there were some low periods for SDQ. When I looked I noticed AA had a good price so I checked the site and found a bunch of really good ones. Must be related to the sale they are advertising on their home page to Santiago for 168 one way. But they have better options if you can afford to come back on a tuesday or a wednesday type of thing.

The picture below is just an example of what one of the fares looks like. I'm only searching for short trips but if I were more flexible I would be able to book something that was like $307 RT

I believe the sale advertised on AA says the date range to choose from is August 25 or 26 up until November 10. I figure you can find great deals on AA to STI or SDQ from NY during that date range.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts

Re: AA Sale to SDQ and STI from NY (JFK and LGA) Sept. and Oct. 2012 - $300 to $325 R

For guys who like longer trips and are more flexible with the dates they can fly out. I found a RT fare $299 fro JFK to SDQ in October.

And like I said in the first post pretty much all of September and October are like that. Its possible it is like that up until November 10.

Another great thing is that its direct flights, none of those connections in Miami or Puerto Rico.

The total fare is 158!!! That is $79 each way!! Insane.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thread Information