Thread: Eight/Nine Year Sosua Vet....

Thanks
    Thanked 1,983 Times in 412 Posts

Eight/Nine Year Sosua Vet....

A pleasure to post a new thread.

This thread is dedicated to all those mongers on here - who understand that "to each is his own" - everyone rolls differently - THIS happens to be "how I roll".

I started coming to Sosua 7/8 years ago - 3 or 4 times a year.

And my point is/the good news is - that - it is NO different now than it was 8 years ago! Really!

I am again going there for three weeks - shortly.....

In the past - in my early years of vacationing - I have made my mistakes - but that is how I have learned - The good news for everyone/newbies - is that it's still the same deal!

The chicas are still slick (street smart) - but you have to be just as slick.

If you are a monger you are there searching for hot chicas for the best price you can get!

Been there, done that. It is no different now.

Whether you go to Classicos or CMP or Passions, work the playa or walk the street - you MUST - 1. Talk to the chica (in Spanish), 2. Develop a rapport and them 3. Negotiate what you want, how long it will take and how you like it - all for the best price you can get. They will respect you more - the more - you NEGOTIATE!

It's as simple as that. Don't make it more difficult than it is.

There may be "less" hot chicas now than in 2004 or 2007 or a different chica scenario now, with regards to the Policia/Politur - but it all comes down to the same thing... you are out there, searching for the hottest chicas you can find - the ones you have a good rapport with - and then you can get them for the best price you can get.

Yo tacano. I have a budget! Entonces tu entiendo.

Why spend more than you should?
    If you have money to just "give them" then God bless - otherwise you might want to BUDGET your money with the chicas!

ONCE you get your nut - does it really matter what you paid? 5000rd or 2500rd or 1500rd or 1000rd? As long as YOU "think" the chica was HOT?

Just negotiate. With a little skill you can spend HALF of what someone else pays - for HOT chicas - if you just know HOW they think and how to work them.

After all, WHY do we go there?

Think about it.....

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Eight/Nine Year Sosua Vet....

Wise advice "old Friend". Enjoy your trip in a few weeks. Wish I could join you, like old times. Give me a update by PM. Look forward to hearing from you.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rdmatheny For This Useful Post:

Thread Information