Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Shooting in sosua

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Re: Shooting in sosua

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Shoe trees?

There's a big difference between the flip flops we pay for in the D.R. and $200 a foot call girl shoes in the U.S. That's what education and sophistication buys you. I vote we stop trying to export that bullshit.
    If you really take the time and listen to women, you will realize EVERYONE of them has her price. You guys keep saying how dumb the chicas are but the women in the Capital are no dumber that the ones I work with. I work with women that own 50 pairs of shoes alone.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDR View Post
    If you really take the time and listen to women, you will realize EVERYONE of them has her price. You guys keep saying how dumb the chicas are but the women in the Capital are no dumber that the ones I work with. I work with women that own 50 pairs of shoes alone.
    That's so they can attract the whales with the play homes in Lake Tahoe and Aspen.

Higher education and social sophistication = More expensive Pussy. It's a simple formula.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

That's so they can attract the whales with the play homes in Lake Tahoe and Aspen.

Higher education and social sophistication = More expensive Pussy. It's a simple formula.
    They ain't attracting anything chained to their desks.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dr1lvr View Post
    Great NRA logic....

Similar to Bombs aren't dangerous, people are dangerous

IEDs, drugs, etc are harmless.... but put into the hands of people...
    thats your 74'th post ?

Stick to Mongering ,,, its something we can talk about...

Bombs ? IED 's ? u cant be serious.
    This is equivalent to "machine gun" talk...
    admit it , you afraid of guns..

good thing you not afraid of Airplanes....

but ,, Here is a question for you since you travel to Sosua... and this topic is really about SOSUA and shit that can go down..

You walking down the street, and you see a Dominican with a "GUN"..

Do you look JUST at the gun, or do you carefully look at the dude carrying it, and as fast as humanly possible ASSESS the situation and what he is about to do , and THEN act accordingly ?
    Answer that Honestly.... and then ponder it for a moment...

Your brain, is smarter than you give it credit for.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Clap Re: Shooting in sosua

The very dangerous tables and chairs are back on P.C. ! We must be very careful !

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,134 Times in 303 Posts

Yes I saw the tables and chairs were out last night and I approached with caution. All went well but I was on guard. The drama!!!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sopranostingray For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,279 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    The very dangerous tables and chairs are back on P.C. ! We must be very careful !
    I'm proud of you !!! You finally posted something positive !!!

I'm sure they knew I would be there Sunday and didn't want to piss me off !!!
    Last edited by Choirboy; 08-28-2012 at 09:43 AM. Reason: addition

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Choirboy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,178 Times in 131 Posts

Thumbs Up Re: Shooting in sosua

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    thats your 74'th post ?

Stick to Mongering ,,, its something we can talk about...

Bombs ? IED 's ? u cant be serious.
    This is equivalent to "machine gun" talk...
    admit it , you afraid of guns..

good thing you not afraid of Airplanes....

but ,, Here is a question for you since you travel to Sosua... and this topic is really about SOSUA and shit that can go down..

You walking down the street, and you see a Dominican with a "GUN"..

Do you look JUST at the gun, or do you carefully look at the dude carrying it, and as fast as humanly possible ASSESS the situation and what he is about to do , and THEN act accordingly ?
    Answer that Honestly.... and then ponder it for a moment...

Your brain, is smarter than you give it credit for.

there's always a dominican with a gun in sosua, see them walking around with there guns on there hips all the time its no big deal not sure if there under cover police security or gansters doesn't matter just clearly don't throw a stool at someone with a gun lmao i wonder if he was drunk or just plane stupid
    iluminación blanco

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to philly519 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by philly519 View Post
    there's always a dominican with a gun in sosua, see them walking around with there guns on there hips all the time its no big deal not sure if there under cover police security or gansters doesn't matter just clearly don't throw a stool at someone with a gun lmao i wonder if he was drunk or just plane stupid
    In Sosua, Iv'e had them sit right across from me while I was eating a meal or having a drink, never even gave it a second thought, just continued doing what i was doing. As a tourist, I had no reason to be fearful.. cuz as you said , everyone has them. so my odds are GOOD.

In NYC, same scenario, I would probably walk OUT unless I was 100% sure it was a cop.. cuz pretty much nobody is allowed to have guns , so who is he ?
    Its not a political statement, its just logic... If nobody is allowed to legally have a gun , and the guy sitting next to you has one tucked in his belt, not even properly holstered, Im gonna get real nervous that some shit is about to go down, and im out of there...
    Ironic , no ? Same Scenario, safer in Sosua than NYC...

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    In Sosua, Iv'e had them sit right across from me while I was eating a meal or having a drink, never even gave it a second thought, just continued doing what i was doing. As a tourist, I had no reason to be fearful.. cuz as you said , everyone has them. so my odds are GOOD.

In NYC, same scenario, I would probably walk OUT unless I was 100% sure it was a cop.. cuz pretty much nobody is allowed to have guns , so who is he ?
    Its not a political statement, its just logic... If nobody is allowed to legally have a gun , and the guy sitting next to you has one tucked in his belt, not even properly holstered, Im gonna get real nervous that some shit is about to go down, and im out of there...
    Ironic , no ? Same Scenario, safer in Sosua than NYC...
    that's funny how you say you were eating a meal and a dominican sat beside you with a gun in his pants there's a lot of guns down there for a very poor country, was this at ricky's fired chicken spot?, the one time i was there on my first trip to sosua and two big gangster looking guys came in and sat down at first i was a little nervous because this was my first trip were i wasn't on a resort the whole time, the guys had two pistols in there pants but they just came in and ate and left didn't say much or even look at me so now when i see a gun down there it's no big deal and doesn't bother me one bit but if i see someone pull out a gun and start going crazy down there ill be running for my life that's for sure i wouldn't trust them to be good marksmen lol wouldn't want to get caught in the cross fire

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to philly519 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by philly519 View Post
    that's funny how you say you were eating a meal and a dominican sat beside you with a gun in his pants there's a lot of guns down there for a very poor country, was this at ricky's fired chicken spot?, the one time i was there on my first trip to sosua and two big gangster looking guys came in and sat down at first i was a little nervous because this was my first trip were i wasn't on a resort the whole time, the guys had two pistols in there pants but they just came in and ate and left didn't say much or even look at me so now when i see a gun down there it's no big deal and doesn't bother me one bit but if i see someone pull out a gun and start going crazy down there ill be running for my life that's for sure i wouldn't trust them to be good marksmen lol wouldn't want to get caught in the cross fire
    when I was in Sosua last and hanging most nights at El Flow........
    I'd see guys every night with pistols sticking out of their pants.......
    and mi have traveled aroung the DR as well as other countries and that was a first for this guy........
    pretty eye opening and makes you think a likkle bit about not pissing any guys off.......lol

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,909 Times in 1,445 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    and mi have traveled aroung the DR as well as other countries and that was a first for this guy........
    pretty eye opening and makes you think a likkle bit about not pissing any guys off.......lol

The real question here is, why would you be checking Dominicanos below the belt line?
    Putas are like lottery tickets, sometimes you get a winner sometimes you get a loser.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to vewdew For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Many of the patrons in many of the car washes and colmado's I've been to in and around Santo Domingo are packing. Most of my regular drivers in the city are packing legal heat. The good ones go where we go, eat where we eat and relax with their favorite beverage in the background when we're hitting the spots, especially the ones they take us to which are off the beaten path.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vewdew View Post
    The real question here is, why would you be checking Dominicanos below the belt line?
    Um... the gun goes in ABOVE the belt....you know....gravity?

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

lol not checking guys under the belt but you must be blind to not notice a shinny silver gun on someone waste in the dominican republic and i hope you keep your eyes open when your down there since anything can happen at anytime

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to philly519 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,983 Times in 412 Posts

1. The "EMT's" were not wearing gloves when they were handling the body and the blood soaked sheet - nasty
    2. The Dominicans love to look at dead bodies - hence the HUGE crowd (nothing else to do) checking out the body and the close ups of the head wound in the video.
    3. NOTHING good happens after 2am on Pedro Clisante- most are intoxicated or high on drugs.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sosuaman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Many of the patrons in many of the car washes and colmado's I've been to in and around Santo Domingo are packing. Most of my regular drivers in the city are packing legal heat. The good ones go where we go, eat where we eat and relax with their favorite beverage in the background when we're hitting the spots, especially the ones they take us to which are off the beaten path.
    That was another scenario, I almost forgot, and one which surprised me a little bit, coming back from Las Galeras (Samana) I wanted to wash that red dirt off the rental car, So I stopped in at a car wash on the main road , and have since returned to the same guy several times as its a cool place to take a nap in the sun or the shade of the big bar, but noone is there during the day.,but you can enjoy a presidente while they do their thing. So the first time I was there, the owner & his son ,he was about about 30s, washed the whole car with his pistola tucked in his pants, very visible .. Was kinda strange cuz I was the only customer there so maybe he just wanted to put the message out there that he and his family (they seem to live there) , were not to be messed with. What fascinated me even more than his pistola however was his pressure washer contraption, which looked like it was 40+ year old... but still working just fine.
    LOL

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,266 Times in 7,383 Posts

Since I'm pretty much back in my room well before 4am, I had always assumed that the bars on PC with tables and chairs on the sidewalk would have them pulled into their establishments before then. When they close, do they leave them on the sidewalk?

At the time of the shooting, were Latinos and Flow still open?

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    Since I'm pretty much back in my room well before 4am, I had always assumed that the bars on PC with tables and chairs on the sidewalk would have them pulled into their establishments before then. When they close, do they leave them on the sidewalk?

At the time of the shooting, were Latinos and Flow still open?

they do not leave the stools at el flow out over night this is dominican you really think they would be there in the mourning? lol and yes el flow is usally open till about 4-430 am on the weekend

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to philly519 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    It would be a better place to live if those ignorant people had better than a 4th grade education and just a decent level of social sophistication. If it were not for the chicas, this country would shrivel up and sink into the sea. And the world would be a better place! The DR is 18,000 square miles of uselessness and pure savagery.

EDUCATION is where it starts.

I concur.

I have a lot of Dominican Homies, and even they will tell you their country is fucked!

With each election is a new regime thats ready for their turn to get paid, while the rest of the country suffers.

God Bless em, keeps those hoes cheap and plentiful.
    I've offended you.....goood

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information