Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Isaac

Thanks

Re: Isaac

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    Only if that is how you want to spend your vacation.
    passions open?
    girls in the bars?

ok cause my friends are hearing reports of bars being boarded up and roads too flooded to cross

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willyb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Jetblue flight 811 was cancelled this morning sat still showing ok I am sure there was no outbound today due to no equip.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pan head For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by willyb View Post
    ok sooooooooooo your tellin me there is a chance! lets hook up soon i hope you bottom because I only top.
    Not in this lifetime, sweetie.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Not in this lifetime, sweetie.
    ok but you brought it up..................just saying

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willyb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Do you think this may be a sign the second I decide to try to get down to sosua a storm wips up to screw up the bookings and overload the few flights there
    SH#t

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pan head For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

passions open?
    girls in the bars?

ok cause my friends are hearing reports of bars being boarded up and roads too flooded to cross

Roads are flooded, but passable if you have a truck. But hey, if someone gives you a lemon, make lemonade.

But I don't see any chicas out here....

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

AA isn't scared mia to pop left on time and just arrived

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pan head For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pan head View Post
    AA isn't scared mia to pop left on time and just arrived
    just curious how do you know that -are you looking a a website with that info?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willyb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

But I don't see any chicas out here....

thats my worst fear!!!!! trecking all the way there to sit in the rain with no action

18. The Following User Says Thank You to willyb For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 Times in 170 Posts

passions open?
    girls in the bars?

This is total crap! Roads are fine, businesses are open. We filled the generator tank just in case, but hell it is only partly cloudy with lots of sunshine here (as of 2pm) and has been that way all day. Girls are here (we are working on getting a hurricane party going) and ready to go. Life is normal so far....

gonna fire the BBQ up in a while..... fuck it... I am headed for a shot of tequilla!

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JesseJames For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    This is total crap! Roads are fine, businesses are open. We filled the generator tank just in case, but hell it is only partly cloudy with lots of sunshine here (as of 2pm) and has been that way all day. Girls are here (we are working on getting a hurricane party going) and ready to go. Life is normal so far....

gonna fire the BBQ up in a while..... fuck it... I am headed for a shot of tequilla!

good to know thank you!!! noobie question -how far is field of dreams from new garden inn? do you have a day rate?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willyb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

the website is called Flightaware but there is many that track flights. Right now the only flights out of Pop are AA to mia two to toronto and one to dusseldorf

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pan head For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 Times in 170 Posts

good to know thank you!!! noobie question -how far is field of dreams from new garden inn? do you have a day rate?
    well... your hotel is in Sosua, we are on the sosua side of puerto plata (right across from playa dorado). So.... about 20 mins away. Yes... we have temp rooms and lots of girls. Special today and tomorrow is a 500 peso ST room (hurricane special).

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JesseJames For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    well... your hotel is in Sosua, we are on the sosua side of puerto plata (right across from playa dorado). So.... about 20 mins away. Yes... we have temp rooms and lots of girls. Special today and tomorrow is a 500 peso ST room (hurricane special).
    good to know thank you

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willyb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pan head View Post
    the website is called Flightaware but there is many that track flights. Right now the only flights out of Pop are AA to mia two to toronto and one to dusseldorf
    ok checking this out thanks

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willyb For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Well Isacc has definitely arrived in Boca Chica, rain is flying sideways. Strange I thought it was supposed to hit full force about 12 hrs. ago, guess it got delayed, don't know if this is the tail of it, but it is howling. Feel sorry for the people who have bars, restuarants on the beach they are in for a tough time. Stopped by the Boat House about an hour ago, it is almost completely underwater, Lawrence has removed everything he could including the bar, while I was there he was chopping it into pieces so he could put it on high ground and not have it float out to sea. Everything else he tied down as best he could. The blue fence that divides his patrons from the vendors and passerbyers, is vanishing into the sea, piece by piece, this could be something. Hope it doesn't stay overhead too long, could get messier than it already is.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Thanks

anyone else in town? any more updates ?

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willyb For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

anyone else in town? any more updates ?
    Plenty of Chicas in Sosua and everything is open... Some rain and wind but everything is ok. Actually there is a deficit of men in Sosua and the ratio's are very good. Life along the beaches, however, is not so good. Big storm surge here on the north coast and we had a small army of guys making sand bags to save our restaurant and sea wall. Some neighbors were not so lucky and their sea wall broke apart and flooded and destroyed parts of their property. I think that Isaac could grow into one mother fucking storm when it passes Cuba and enters the gulf... This one could be a double whopper with bacon and cheese, large order of onion rings with sauce and super sized Coke...

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ohmmmm View Post
    Plenty of Chicas in Sosua and everything is open... Some rain and wind but everything is ok. Actually there is a deficit of men in Sosua and the ratio's are very good. Life along the beaches, however, is not so good. Big storm surge here on the north coast and we had a small army of guys making sand bags to save our restaurant and sea wall. Some neighbors were not so lucky and their sea wall broke apart and flooded and destroyed parts of their property. I think that Isaac could grow into one mother fucking storm when it passes Cuba and enters the gulf... This one could be a double whopper with bacon and cheese, large order of onion rings with sauce and super sized Coke...
    i keep getting mixed reports my 2 friends bailed and wont go even if the flight tomorrow takes off
    so i will go alone ,but he has friends saying that there is mass flooding and a ghost town with water everywhere

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willyb For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

i keep getting mixed reports my 2 friends bailed and wont go even if the flight tomorrow takes off
    so i will go alone ,but he has friends saying that there is mass flooding and a ghost town with water everywhere
    There was a pretty big storm yesterday morning and there was a lot of water, but in a few hours it was all gone. Rain came and gone today...same deal.

Dominicans are scared of hurricanes. Because today was a hurricane, its like a day off of school. A lot of people stay in. I can tell you however, that I drove through Sosua today and there was no major water on the streets and all businesses were open as normal. I did not go out tonight so I don't know the conditions on the streets, but a puta has to eat...so I'm sure there is plenty out there, but I can't tell you for sure. Tomorrow the storm will be past and everything will be as normal. If a Chica did stay in tonight because of fear of the storm, then she will be more hungry tomorrow... I repeat that Sosua is not a ghost town and was operating normally during the day today... I don't know who your friends go their information from but they will lose out big time... The storm will be gone tomorrow anyways, so why are they afraid to come tomorrow when it is gone???

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information