Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Isaac

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Re: Isaac

Quote Originally Posted by willyb View Post
    i keep getting mixed reports my 2 friends bailed and wont go even if the flight tomorrow takes off
    so i will go alone ,but he has friends saying that there is mass flooding and a ghost town with water everywhere
    How do I say this as a guy that has made many trips??

Ummmmm........fuck your friends!!

They're weak. We don't go for weak guys around here.

willyb, if you get on that plane by yourself, and your friends bail on you.....your doing more than most guys ever dream of. Most can't make a trip without a wingman!

If you make that flight on your own, let me give you a little advice. I don't know where you are statying, but around 11am, go down to Rocky's for breakfast and introduce your self to Rick. He will introduce you to any and every member in town.

Thanks

They may have been alittle spooked by some of the stuff going on down there and this was the excuse that they need to pull out
    Just a theory

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pan head For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pan head View Post
    They may have been alittle spooked by some of the stuff going on down there and this was the excuse that they need to pull out
    Just a theory
    Yes... I think your right.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ohmmmm View Post
    There was a pretty big storm yesterday morning and there was a lot of water, but in a few hours it was all gone. Rain came and gone today...same deal.

Dominicans are scared of hurricanes. Because today was a hurricane, its like a day off of school. A lot of people stay in. I can tell you however, that I drove through Sosua today and there was no major water on the streets and all businesses were open as normal. I did not go out tonight so I don't know the conditions on the streets, but a puta has to eat...so I'm sure there is plenty out there, but I can't tell you for sure. Tomorrow the storm will be past and everything will be as normal. If a Chica did stay in tonight because of fear of the storm, then she will be more hungry tomorrow... I repeat that Sosua is not a ghost town and was operating normally during the day today... I don't know who your friends go their information from but they will lose out big time... The storm will be gone tomorrow anyways, so why are they afraid to come tomorrow when it is gone???
    cool well as long as my flight leaves im there
    Last edited by willyb; 08-24-2012 at 10:16 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willyb For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

cool well as lomg as my flight leaves im there

I have another window open right now. I am chatting with one of the girls in Puerto Plata. She says she is cold but when I asked her what she was wearing she said shorts!

I want that kind of cold..... She also said it is not raining right now.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,152 Times in 236 Posts

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mho For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mho View Post
    Thanks for the fucking laugh!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robocock For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,266 Times in 7,383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    How do I say this as a guy that has made many trips??

Ummmmm........fuck your friends!!

They're weak. We don't go for weak guys around here.

willyb, if you get on that plane by yourself, and your friends bail on you.....your doing more than most guys ever dream of. Most can't make a trip without a wingman!

If you make that flight on your own, let me give you a little advice. I don't know where you are statying, but around 11am, go down to Rocky's for breakfast and introduce your self to Rick. He will introduce you to any and every member in town.
    .....and order up a #32. No need to bother with a menu. Just get a #32. Trust me! And make sure to ask for a second little plastic cup of that marmalade spread for the toast. That shit rocks!

Oh....have a good trip and get some new friends. On second thought, don't worry about it. The new friends part will come naturally. You'll head home with new contacts. Trust me on that one too!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

cool well as long as my flight leaves im there

Cool! Dude, it's just rain. Get your butt down here, grab the first girl you like, and head for your room.

Everything will be just fine.

You'll be coaching newbies in no time.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

didn't affect Jamaica at all today or yesterday.....no rain at all........

now mi back in Tampa........and crossing mi fingers.........

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

I guess Lm got dumped on in Holguin today

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pan head View Post
    Just a theory
    Spooked by what stuff???? Guys fucking hot 19 year olds? You don't need those 2 pussies...they would end up being an anchor around your neck the whole time anyway. Besides Rick's during the day if your bored hit the beach, stall 140 or 141 Rubis and Hermans respectively. Rubi is Haitian and has the Haitian girls working there, next is Hermans he has a mix, just don't take his advice about choosing a girl. It's a good spot even just to hang out and meet other like minded guys especially because you will be solo.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to swiggy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Clap Re: Isaac

Quote Originally Posted by swiggy View Post
    Spooked by what stuff???? Guys fucking hot 19 year olds? You don't need those 2 pussies...they would end up being an anchor around your neck the whole time anyway. Besides Rick's during the day if your bored hit the beach, stall 140 or 141 Rubis and Hermans respectively. Rubi is Haitian and has the Haitian girls working there, next is Hermans he has a mix, just don't take his advice about choosing a girl. It's a good spot even just to hang out and meet other like minded guys especially because you will be solo.
    Better yet, enjoy Jungle Juiced. Next to Hermans.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swiggy View Post
    Over the couse of the years, when i used to travel with a group of 6-8 guys to santo domingo, boca chica etc.. several guys, who we explained the DR to, and they were like "yeagh man, Im IN" , they talked a great game at the local bar where we used to hang out, but would then bail on us when we finally set the date, and it was time to buy the ticket.. After a while we didnt even pursue it any more with dudes like that..
    Its just not IN some guys.. They may want to do it, but the fear is just too great.. but with a group of 3, to leave your buddy hanging like that, and he now has to go alone ? ... NOT cool, imo.. and you right those guys are pussy's extrodinaire..

You would think just the idea of getting on the plane to see a new place with a beach and food and drinks would be exciting enough,, then u throw in 19 year old hotties who want to fuck your brains out for mere pesos, how can a single young man just walk away from that ?
    I just dont understand how guys could deny themselves that experience , I dont get it either...

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Better yet, enjoy Jungle Juiced. Next to Hermans.
    That place isn't always open, was open maybe once my last trip.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to swiggy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    .You would think just the idea of getting on the plane to see a new place with a beach and food and drinks would be exciting enough,, then u throw in 19 year old hotties who want to fuck your brains out for mere pesos, how can a single young man just walk away from that ?
    I just dont understand how guys could deny themselves that experience , I dont get it either...
    Been there, done that. The whole concept just overwhelms some guys. There are guys who'd rather give a crack head $50 and a happy meal than get with a young, healthy, beautiful and willing Chica for half that much. Fucks with their sense of up and down.

The shit we do is definitely beyond some guys' ability to grasp. That's okay. More Pum-Pum for me.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Been there, done that. The whole concept just overwhelms some guys. There are guys who'd rather give a crack head $50 and a happy meal than get with a young, healthy, beautiful and willing Chica for half that much. Fucks with their sense of up and down.

The shit we do is definitely beyond some guys' ability to grasp. That's okay. More Pum-Pum for me.
    So I guess it will be me, you and the few 1,000 others that know the real deal sharing a few 1,000,000 women for the rest of our lives.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    You would think just the idea of getting on the plane to see a new place with a beach and food and drinks would be exciting enough,, then u throw in 19 year old hotties who want to fuck your brains out for mere pesos, how can a single young man just walk away from that ?
    I get goose bumps thinking about it, everytime.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks

well glad to report that i went and fucked the shit out of 8 girls in 5 days time i will post pics when i have more time
    thanks again for all the help here

37. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to willyb For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information