Thread: More street hustlers and drug dealers for Sosua!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Mad More street hustlers and drug dealers for Sosua!

Another 103 ex-convicts repatriated
    Yet another flight full of repatriated former convicts from the United States landed at Las Americas International airport yesterday, Wednesday 22 August. About 60% of them were drug-related felons, and the remainder had served sentences for murder, fraud, false documents, kidnapping, robbery, assaults, sex offenses, arson and other crimes. The returning Dominicans came from penitentiaries across the US, from New York to California, and their arrival brings the total so far this year to 2,228, a 19% increase over the number repatriated over the same period last year. The former convicts were taken to the Migration offices in the Centro de los Heroes in Santo Domingo where they were fingerprinted and photographed before being taken to the Police headquarters and the DNCD (National Drug Control Department). The authorities said that there were still over 8,000 Dominicans in US jails and prisons. source is DR1.com

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

Re: More street hustlers and drug dealers for Sosua!

looks like there will be some more English speaking guides available for the guy that use them

Thanks
    Thanked 9,575 Times in 1,140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Yet another flight full of repatriated former convicts from the United States landed at Las Americas International airport yesterday, Wednesday 22 August. About 60% of them were drug-related felons, and the remainder had served sentences for murder, fraud, false documents, kidnapping, robbery, assaults, sex offenses, arson and other crimes. The returning Dominicans came from penitentiaries across the US, from New York to California, and their arrival brings the total so far this year to 2,228, a 19% increase over the number repatriated over the same period last year. The former convicts were taken to the Migration offices in the Centro de los Heroes in Santo Domingo where they were fingerprinted and photographed before being taken to the Police headquarters and the DNCD (National Drug Control Department). The authorities said that there were still over 8,000 Dominicans in US jails and prisons. source is DR1.com
    Well, well, well Sidney... tu tiene miedo???

I guess its time for you to return to the united states or another country across the world, because in those locations, there are no street hustlers and drug dealers.

Not just you sidney, but many many many expats through my travels, just bitch about the conditions and locations they are in... but ... they don't do anything about it..... you can always change the channel.

:-) Have a great day!

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to balcoach For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Birthday Re: More street hustlers and drug dealers for Sosua!

Quote Originally Posted by balcoach View Post
    Well, well, well Sidney... tu tiene miedo???

I guess its time for you to return to the united states or another country across the world, because in those locations, there are no street hustlers and drug dealers.

Not just you sidney, but many many many expats through my travels, just bitch about the conditions and locations they are in... but ... they don't do anything about it..... you can always change the channel.

:-) Have a great day!
    I change the channel by avoiding them and advising newbies to avoid. Please, any positive ideas would be most appreciated !

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Thanks

the dominican system of "reforming" these criminals can take up to 3 years,however in the end, a bullet or a trip to the cane fields culls the herd.

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to cookemup71 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,625 Times in 1,690 Posts

I hope they don't think this is an answer to concerns of overpacked US penitentiaries
    The Game Should Be Sold Not Told

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blazaveli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,369 Times in 2,486 Posts

Mi frend, mi frend. Where u from?
    Mi too. i jus com bak

u think mi have 500 pesos?

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sporthobbyist For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

Yet another flight full of repatriated former convicts from the United States landed at Las Americas International airport yesterday, Wednesday 22 August. About 60% of them were drug-related felons, and the remainder had served sentences for murder, fraud, false documents, kidnapping, robbery, assaults, sex offenses, arson and other crimes. The returning Dominicans came from penitentiaries across the US, from New York to California, and their arrival brings the total so far this year to 2,228, a 19% increase over the number repatriated over the same period last year. The former convicts were taken to the Migration offices in the Centro de los Heroes in Santo Domingo where they were fingerprinted and photographed before being taken to the Police headquarters and the DNCD (National Drug Control Department). The authorities said that there were still over 8,000 Dominicans in US jails and prisons. source is
    DR1.com
    That's a long way from Sosua, Sidney. I'd be more worried about those in Boca Chica.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to uncle ruckus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blazaveli View Post
    I hope they don't think this is an answer to concerns of overpacked US penitentiaries
    its always better to save the usa tax payer $100,000 PER YEAR PER CONVICT by kicking them out

in canada its costs just over 125.000$/per con/per to warehouse them so whynoteh send em packin

they are a guest in their adopted counrty and if they forget it they should be put on the next plane back asap
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

Thanks
    Thanked 51,266 Times in 7,383 Posts

I can see the Conde in SD, Calle del Sol in Santiago, Duarte in BC and quite possibly PC in Sosua, among other streets in other towns having a lot more riff raff asking where you from and if you speak english in the very near future.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    I can see the Conde in SD, Calle del Sol in Santiago, Duarte in BC and quite possibly PC in Sosua, among other streets in other towns having a lot more riff raff asking where you from and if you speak english in the very near future.
    They pose more of a threat to their own communities than they do to tourists. These con's will return to the barrios that spit them out and show off all the new tricks they learned in the US to their ne'er-do-well buddies, preparing them for their own journeys abroad. Meanwhile they'll scheme up ways to get back. How you going to keep them down on the farm after doing the big city?
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

You guys sound like this is something new. Criminals are repatriated every month.

It makes the news when it's more than usual.

Hundreds are sent back when they finish their sentences every year.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

On another, tangential, note: My flight landed in Miami on Sunday and as we went up the escalator it became suddenly clear the cops were there with a dog. You all know how there is only one up escalator at times upon arrival in MIA. There is nowhere to go once on it. One unlucky brother about ten people in front of me had the dog basically jump on his back. LOL. Poor guy. "step aside please sir"

sorry, there was nowhere else to post this.

DOC

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Doc Hollywood For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uncle ruckus View Post
    That's a long way from Sosua, Sidney. I'd be more worried about those in Boca Chica.

Boca Chica to Sosua is not a long way, and they will go wherever they feel they can make the best coin. I personally know a couple of guys hustling in Boca Chica and a couple in Sosua who did their time for Murder and other assorted major crimes, but as far as I am concerned they did their time, if a fool who knows no better, basiclly hires one of them to show them around and get them chicas, they may get what they deserve. That's why some of the guys should appreciate some of the ex-pats that show them around, it may cost you a few drinks (or gas - gas is expensive down here not a big deal in Sosua, cause most guys stay right there, so you are not using much gas, but when a guy like Robert takes guys to PoP or Cabarete, it cost him gas, when a Mr. Happy or even me comes to meet you in the capital, he is travelling a bit of a way and it cost him to get there), but that's better than having one of these guys know your every move, cause they are clocking you on occasion waiting for an opportunity. Some of those guys steer the "clients" to the worse chicas on purpose, hoping she gets an opp. to steal from you, and then she splits the booty with him, guys think they are their friends, but they be scheming with the chicas, telling the chicas if they got you, well get out of town, cause he's still here, I will let you know when it's safe to come back.

Like I said I got no problem with most of them, as long as they don't try and get too friendly. They did their time and paid their debt, and they are just trying to make a living, I get that. When Skynard, Dominican Dave, and Smoozy were in town, all the hustlers saw me showing them around, well by me doing that I took money out of the pockets of the hustlers, or so they felt, So at one point one of them see me coming out of the Orange store and sidles up to me and puts his arm around my shoulders and says with a smile of his face, that because of me being there in Boca Chica and showing guys around, I am taking food off their tables, cause without me there guys would have to ask them if they wanted to find out where to go. Like I said he said it with a smile, and told me it's cool cause they all know who I am. Most ex-pats in a community like Boca Chica don't care less about the guys coming in, they just sit back and observe. They don't want to get involved. And visitors that are there that I don't know, I tend not to get involved as well, but when an ISOC guy is in town, I don't mind helping out a bit, to try and make his stay a bit more easy to manuever and enjoy.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Oh by the way many of the ex-pats that you don't know, key being don't know and not having any connection with, are just as bad as the Dominican or Haitian hustlers who you may meet on the street, they are hustling just as hard, and want to get paid, just as much if not more, for their time and efforts. Crazy thing is the guys who you see the most with the hustlers, whether Dominican, American or Haitians, are often the guys trying to be ballers, they think they are in control and have a lacky, but they whole time they are the ones being hustled, it's quite entertaining, to watch.

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Do you think they should stay in the US?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Oh by the way many of the ex-pats that you don't know, key being don't know and not having any connection with, are just as bad as the Dominican or Haitian hustlers who you may meet on the street, they are hustling just as hard, and want to get paid, just as much if not more, for their time and efforts. Crazy thing is the guys who you see the most with the hustlers, whether Dominican, American or Haitians, are often the guys trying to be ballers, they think they are in control and have a lacky, but they whole time they are the ones being hustled, it's quite entertaining, to watch.
    Every three to six months I meet a guy here that is opening a business or such and he has some guy with him...often a guy who is also a lawyer (ha ha ha) who is helping the guy out. When I talk to the gringo I sense the hustler fidgeting in his seat because he half expect me to blow his deal. I often start to talk about how things are done and the gringo then starts to tell me that he has that and much more covered because he has learned a lot from his friend who he would trust to the bitter end (LOL) so to speak... I can tell the gringo trusts the guy he is with totally. So I always invite the gringo to stop at my place so we can have a good private discussion over a beer or something like that. No one takes me up on my offer. No one really wants the truth. They think they have it all covered and are smarter than the gringos before them and has the secret help to maneuver through the swamp...little do they know that the hustler with them is making a good amount of money on them whenever he buys anything, hires someone or gets a service of any sort...and the hustler will often in the end set the gringo up to lose their property or with the police (fake or real) given the opportunity...

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information