Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: 08/2012 - Robert1245356 in the hospital

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Re: Robert1245356 in the hospital

was lying here thinking about how i could speed my recovery and it occured to me i had not busted a nut since my accident. surely that would have some medicinal value and this was actually the first day my thoughts have gone in that direction. i called a recent "old flame" who i know to be a freak. explained my health situation and need for a good blow job only. she agreed to come by and help me out for 500 pesos.she came right over and proceeded to give me an excellent BBBJ. She said she wanted my leche on her face. she was explaining to me how good it was for her complexion. the logistics were not good for a direct shot to the face and i am not mobile. when i started to cum she caught it all in her hands and then throughly rubbed it into her entire face like it was anti-aging cream. she milked my dick for every last drop and rubbed that into her thighs as well. i really thought she would wash up before she left but apparently she is a true believer in the rejuvenating power of Dr Bob's magic elixer. she washed her hands but that was all. no doubt the next monger she encounters will give her a kiss on the cheek to say hello.
    Enjoy it while you can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    was lying here thinking about how i could speed my recovery and it occured to me i had not busted a nut since my accident. surely that would have some medicinal value and this was actually the first day my thoughts have gone in that direction. i called a recent "old flame" who i know to be a freak. explained my health situation and need for a good blow job only. she agreed to come by and help me out for 500 pesos.she came right over and proceeded to give me an excellent BBBJ. She said she wanted my leche on her face. she was explaining to me how good it was for her complexion. the logistics were not good for a direct shot to the face and i am not mobile. when i started to cum she caught it all in her hands and then throughly rubbed it into her entire face like it was anti-aging cream. she milked my dick for every last drop and rubbed that into her thighs as well. i really thought she would wash up before she left but apparently she is a true believer in the rejuvenating power of Dr Bob's magic elixer. she washed her hands but that was all. no doubt the next monger she encounters will give her a kiss on the cheek to say hello.

If she is alive, she will fuck.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,983 Times in 412 Posts

only in the Dominican...........

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sosuaman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

You prob gave her a kiss when she walked through the door.. Hopefully she wasn't getting a facial before visiting you!!!

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Hope you are well man but damn guys this is why you need to forget the motos and rent a car. You only live ONE TIME and maybe next time it will be death on a moto or worse wanting death
    Just Doing It

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

How are ya healing big rob?

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

So I log on just to see how your doing and see this shit......Once again, no sympathy for you. lol
    "The Royal Penis is Clean Your Majesty"

"No cushion for the pushin, no peso for the queso"

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

I am up and around. Been to the beach several times. The rib is the biggest pain and I have trouble sleeping. It will probably be around 2.5 to 3 months before things are back to normal.

Thanks again for all the kind words.

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 5,636 Posts

Glad you're up and about, Robert. Get real well soon.
    Blue Devil

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlueDevil For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

I am up and around. Been to the beach several times. The rib is the biggest pain and I have trouble sleeping. It will probably be around 2.5 to 3 months before things are back to normal.

Have you noticed any improvement in your looks since the accident? Any improvement at all?? Any thread of hope??????
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

If the Doctor allows it, I think ZERO Gravity, once a day is good for you.. ie.. just FLOATING in Salt Water.. with no waves, easy to breathe and very relaxing .... hmmmm, now where could one find a PLace like that ??
    just be real careful walking out,very slow and easy..

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

For some reason I have no problem telling other people what to do from my couch here at home... Robert, take this opportunity with your sore and healing bones to walk more... Don't drive...walk... Walk walk walk...

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

Happy to hear your doing better!!!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 Times in 2,070 Posts

Normal, as in being able to jerk-off right-handed again?

J/K! Glad to hear you're up and around again!
    One for the dick and one for the balls!

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,383 Times in 1,046 Posts

Re: 08/2012 - Robert1245356 in the hospital

Robert,
    Take care of yourself dude and stop watching chicas when riding.
    When I'm in a sober mood I worry, work and think.
    When I'm in a drunken mood, I gamble, screw and drink.
    And when my moods are over and my time has come to pass,
    I hope they bury me upside down so the world can kiss my ass!

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blackarcher For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

It's good to hear you are hitting the beach...When I get down there I will buy you a beer and let you sniff my finger so you don't forget what pussy smells like
    Helping the 3rd world economy, one chica at a time !!!

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    Normal, as in being able to jerk-off right-handed again?

J/K! Glad to hear you're up and around again!

In the land of 300 peso Blow Jobs,, why on earth would ANYONE want to Jerk off ?, ever, esp in such a time of need for healing and mental well being..

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 Times in 2,070 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    In the land of 300 peso Blow Jobs,, why on earth would ANYONE want to Jerk off ?, ever, esp in such a time of need for healing and mental well being..
    Judje Smails, you're starting to resemble your picture. Loosen the grip on the club and lighten up, Francis.

It's not about jerking off, it's not about 300 pesos whores that resemble livestock, it's about making Robert laugh until his ribs hurt

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Damn, I wish I could get that kind of treatment state side. Best wishes on a speedy recovery Robert.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to oohsixman For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread Information