Thread: Tombo - New Member Intro

Thanks

Tombo - New Member Intro

Hi all,

I recently joined the forum. I belonged to another similar site before, but it pretty much seems dead so it's nice to see the actvity and useful, up-to-date information here.

Been to the PI 2X and DR 2X and plan to come back to Sosua in early October. Online it seems most of the hotels looked booked, so I'd appreciate any suggestions memebers have for a hotel the week of 10.8.

I stayed at El Colibri my previous two trips and it was a little away from the main action but girl friendly. However, I think maybe the owners changed and I am getting no e-mail responses from them.

Anyone stayed at Casa Valeria and is it chick friendly?

Below are answers to questions on new member forum...

Cheers!

How did you hear about our forum?
    Gringo in DR told me about it.

Please specify how you found our site, we would appreciate it
    Was given the site name and just googled it.

Marital status?
    In a Relationship

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
    Of course..

Have you ever visited another country for mongering?
    Yes

Countries I have visited for mongering.

Philippines, Dominican Republic, Mexico

Do you have any other comments?

------------------------------------------------------

Please feel free to add any other details.

Looking forward to my return trip to Sosua in October, maybe meeting some members, and giving a trip report.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tombo For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Re: Tombo - New Member Intro

Quote Originally Posted by tombo View Post
    Hi all,

I recently joined the forum. I belonged to another similar site before, but it pretty much seems dead so it's nice to see the actvity and useful, up-to-date information here.

Been to the PI 2X and DR 2X and plan to come back to Sosua in early October. Online it seems most of the hotels looked booked, so I'd appreciate any suggestions memebers have for a hotel the week of 10.8.

I stayed at El Colibri my previous two trips and it was a little away from the main action but girl friendly. However, I think maybe the owners changed and I am getting no e-mail responses from them.

Anyone stayed at Casa Valeria and is it chick friendly?

Below are answers to questions on new member forum...

Cheers!

How did you hear about our forum?
    Gringo in DR told me about it.

Please specify how you found our site, we would appreciate it
    Was given the site name and just googled it.

Marital status?
    In a Relationship

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
    Of course..

Have you ever visited another country for mongering?
    Yes

Countries I have visited for mongering.

Philippines, Dominican Republic, Mexico

Do you have any other comments?

Please feel free to add any other details.

Looking forward to my return trip to Sosua in October, maybe meeting some members, and giving a trip report.

To get the most from this site, you'd do well to purchase access to the Trip Report area.

As far as a hotel goes, many members, myself included, stay either at Rocky's, or the one bedroom condo's Rick manages, Sousua Suites. They are right by the action, and many members are always around. Plus, it can't be said enough, Rick's customer service is matched by none in Sosua.

Casa Valaria is chica friendly, but I believe they also push for couples and familys, so you would have to keep the chica action on the downlow. Never stayed there, so I'm not for certain. CV is right down the street from Rockys and Sosua Suites.

In between, you have Terre Linda. It's a big complex with a large pool, but the turned me off a couple years ago when they play with their rates.

Past Casa Valaria, you have The New Garden. It's more of a frat house type place. Chicas hanging around the pool. Some guys like that, but it got old to me, always being hit up to go to my room, when I was trying to chill by the pool.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information