Thread: Pink Pony

Thanks

Pink Pony

Sorry if I missed it guys, but I didn't see a thread on the Pink Pony. If I overlooked it, please post the link to it and I'll check it out.

Otherwise, can you guys give me some info on the place?

From the trip reports I've been able to figure out it's a GBP style casa and it's open from 10AM - 3PM, but not much more than that.

(1) Does anybody have the physical address? How far is it from El Conde or the Jaragua Hotel? If I need a cab, could somebody give me the name of a business/restaurant or something close by where I can ask the taxista to drop me off?

(2) What sort of prices/time limits should I expect?

(3) Roughly how many girls do they have working there per shift?

(4) If you all have any other info I should know about that would be great.

And again, my apologies if there's already a thread and I'm just to blind and dumb to find it.

Thanks!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tjaddict For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

Re: Pink Pony

from City X Guide

Posted 1 year ago | #Reply
    Jaosousa
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Parkinsons
    Last day in DR, flight was supposed to be 13:30 but delayed for an hour.

What's a better way to spend that extra hour than to visit a casa? Told my driver to make a detour over to Pink Pony.

Very nondescript, unmarked building.

Walked in, very unenthusiastic reception from the 4 or 5 chicas there. Looked like they'd rather be doing something else. Only 1 came to say Hi, but she was not to my liking. Saw another one I liked, and grabbed her.

Said she's from Santiago, easily an 8 for face and body. She wanted 1500 pesos for half an hour. I countered 1000, but she stood firm.

Quick slam bam (refused BBBJ) and was out of there.

So that brought my DR trip to a conclusion. Thanks to all the vets on this board who provided useful intel!

Long ride to Pink Pony from Juan Dolio and then back to the airport. Pink Pony is on ave. Nunez caceres near ave kennedy on the second floor with an outside terrace with tables.

Pink Pony used to be called a-1 divas. I went there with abr mainline and I had fun with the big chested darker skin chica, who said she was from Santiago. The next time I went to pink pony I was with greek niko and another cityxguide.com member who was a newbie in sdq (that guy disappeared, I never heard from him again).

The second time in Pink Pony, I asked the big dark skin chica for a strip show and she obliged, totally nude with her tits in my face. I gave her a 100 pesos.

When you enter some casas the chicas can be mopey and lazy, but all it takes is one good one, sometimes I will buy one a beer to get her moving.

Pink Pony has at least one chica from Japan.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

I have been there a few times. 1500rd was the price. The usual Massage, BBBJ, and nut situation.

The place is open from 2pm to sunrise. Girls vary but i havent seen old ladies, or beasts. They girls dont seem like they party. I have gone early so i dont know how they behave during party time.

Will i visit Pink Pony? Yes, if i am in the area. It's not around any place i chill at.

get a subscription and there are photos of the place
    "If pussy was a stock, it would be plummeting right now, because you flooded the market with it, you are giving it away too easy" -Dave Chappelle

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

The Pin is way off...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thread Information