Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever Been in a Dominican Jail?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,100 Times in 549 Posts

Re: Ever Been in a Dominican Jail?

Interesting read , as was VP's other jail visit post . To answer the question No never been nor is jail in any of my future DR travel plans , but posts like this and others are a good reminder of the consequences of getting out of hand , being in the wrong place at the wrong time , getting drunk and acting stupid , and not at least staying semi sharp and aware of where you are and what you are doing. Not preaching here but if you are a person who partakes in more than a couple rum and cokes , beers , mamajuanas , as i do all the more reason to party with a wingman , Please correct me if i am wrong but I have not read any stories here about trouble finding pairs or groups of members and or mongers out and about .........
    You can't shake a hooker tree and expect housewives to fall out !!!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gulfmariner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by captbartman View Post
    Interesting read , as was VP's other jail visit post . To answer the question No never been nor is jail in any of my future DR travel plans , but posts like this and others are a good reminder of the consequences of getting out of hand , being in the wrong place at the wrong time , getting drunk and acting stupid , and not at least staying semi sharp and aware of where you are and what you are doing. Not preaching here but if you are a person who partakes in more than a couple rum and cokes , beers , mamajuanas , as i do all the more reason to party with a wingman , Please correct me if i am wrong but I have not read any stories here about trouble finding pairs or groups of members and or mongers out and about .........

You know you may be right, but hanging with the wrong wingman or the wrong group of mongers, can get you in a world of trouble, sometimes it is better to go it alone, and be responsble for yourself and your own actions, and not be brought into somebody elses mess.

Just sayin......
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,100 Times in 549 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    You know you may be right, but hanging with the wrong wingman or the wrong group of mongers, can get you in a world of trouble, sometimes it is better to go it alone, and be responsble for yourself and your own actions, and not be brought into somebody elses mess.

Just sayin......

Agreed , no matter where you are or who you are with you are the ultimately responsible for your actions , also if you cant pick a good wing or he gets otherwise "busy" its better solo , me , i feel I'm a good judge of character and luckily have had no problems ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gulfmariner For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information