98 32.67%
  • Colombia

97 32.33%
  • Costa Rica

38 12.67%
  • Other (please reply with choice)

67 22.33%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: 03/2007 - What country do you want to see next?

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

Re: 03/2007 - What country do you want to see next?

Quote Originally Posted by mngweco View Post
    Philippines is top mongering destination if you have plenty of time to spend. Most guys never experience PI, just AC and maybe side trip to Subic.
    You can travel Cebu and take your girl to Bohol, Boracay or Palawan. If you have 3-4 weeks you will find PI mongering heaven.
    that's pretty much what I'm thinking, PI looks great to me, but AC just looks like a boring shithole.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,792 Times in 1,931 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post
    that's pretty much what I'm thinking, PI looks great to me, but AC just looks like a boring shithole.

This is the main reason why many mongers go Thailand although you can have much better experience in PI fo less money only if you have enough time. Pattaya is popular as it is very clean and convenient but girls are less friendly, most do not speak good english and many prefer ST unless you pay extra bhat. For guys with moderate budget like myself Pattaya is becoming less attractive as 90% of Beer Bar Girls/BR girls are ugly, old and overweight and GOGO`s too expensive. That leaves Soi6 and discos after 2am for TLN fun. To repeat again, if you have only short time to spend I would recommend Pattaya but for longer stay nothing can beat Philippines.

For one month trip I would start with Manila. Day or two at Burgos/Edsa or for lower budget MBC, than AC for couple of days. In AC you can have two girls (ST & LT) for the price of one in Pattaya and enjoy real GFE even if you barfine from Blow Row (they stay 2-3hrs compared to 40-60min one-and-done in Patts). If you find right girl (believe me I found many) you can take her to Subic, Sabang or La Union for 2-3 days each. Back to AC and fly to Cebu. It is huge city something like little Manila. Stay at Mango Avenue and go Juliana Disco around midnight. You will find dozens of normal girls and FL looking for foreigners. Once you find girl you like take her to short trip to Bohol. Bohol is beautiful island and you can book nice hotel on the beach. Back to Cebu for more dating (check Ayala Mall and FB/DIA/Tagged) and take your new favorita to Boracay. Flight to Boracay was very cheap, something like $80 return ticket. Five to six days are more than enough for Boracay. Fly back to AC for more hardcore mongering before going home. If you have more time to spend I would recommend Palawan instead of Boracay. It is huge island and you will need 7-10 days

Small reminder here. In Subic you need not to bring your own girl as there are around 20 bars in Barrio Barreto. La Union has better beach and it is 5hrs by "fly bus" north of AC. Around 5 bars around Bali Hai Resort. Average quality and maybe better bring your own. Sabang is like 6hrs south of AC. Good place for snorkeling. Totally owned by Koreans with high prices and girls/mamasans with bad attitude (runners). I would bring my own girl to Sabang (Puerto Gallera). In Bohol island there is very few night life (same with Palawan) and I recommend you bring your own chica. I did not bring my girl to Boracay and had to deal with low quality FL. Most girls ask high peso but you can negotiate them down

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tingtong For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Excellent rundown by Weco...

For my 2 cents. I have been all over PI and a lot Thailand. PI scenic wise is blah...it is just not a nice group of islands. Boracay is nice but too many Koreans.

The nicest place I have been in all of SEA is Phuket Thailand. There is a reason there are a bunch of true 5 star resorts there. The islands around there are beautiful. Nice beaches.

Oh cool movie I just netflixed - The Impossible.....on the tsunami...true story.

I have yet to go to Palawan islands in PI...that's my next stop and maybe that will change my view of beauty of PI....

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,792 Times in 1,931 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Excellent rundown by Weco...

For my 2 cents. I have been all over PI and a lot Thailand. PI scenic wise is blah...it is just not a nice group of islands. Boracay is nice but too many Koreans.

The nicest place I have been in all of SEA is Phuket Thailand. There is a reason there are a bunch of true 5 star resorts there. The islands around there are beautiful. Nice beaches.

Oh cool movie I just netflixed - The Impossible.....on the tsunami...true story.

I have yet to go to Palawan islands in PI...that's my next stop and maybe that will change my view of beauty of PI....

Palawan is on my list too. You need at least 10 days for the island if you want to have full unrushed experience of the island. Only road trip from Puerto Princesa to
    El Nido will take at least 6hrs. Also, if you plan to do Underground River Tour best to book it at least three weeks prior to your arrival. Many guys failed to get
    permit on time as there is at least 30 groups waiting in a line with limited number of tours per day. Most guys i talked to told me to bring my own girl to Palawan which
    I will definitely do. Palawan will be my vacation trip and last thing I want to worry about is pussy

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tingtong For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread Information