Thread: trip report on black beards

Blog Entries
    Thanks

trip report on black beards

On my itinerary was 5 day adventure to dominican republic. I would first start at black beards and end up in sosua to finish out my trip.
    The arrival airport:

Upon arrival in dominican republic. you are greeted in the airport by a live merengue band, after that you proceed to customs where you pay your 10 dollar entrance tax then off to your taxi. (tip: do not change money at the airport you will be much better off changing money in sosua or at black beards). Out side my taxi was patiently waiting to take me to black beard. One problem I ran into was with American express. It doesn’t work at all atms. I had to go a few days before I could get all my money(solution: there is a progreso in puerto plata you can use American express and there are a few places in sosua just look for the American express logo). The ride to black-beards was about 20 minutes.

My opinion of black-beards:

black beards is a well run place. When you come in if you don't speak Spanish you can translate through mamasan( basically the concierge lady). She will hand you a menu of all the ladies for you to choose from. My Spanish is intermediate so I didn't use this option. Girls cost RD$1500 for up to an hour. It's basically you go up to an hour until you shoot your load(1 pop). You can opt to take a girl for the night for RD$3000. All night, means you get 2 pops once in the morning once at night and the girl sleeps in your room and leaves at about 7:30. Im sure you can get more times for more money.
    Shift changes at 7 a whole new set of girls arrives. I preferred the girls at night. Im into big booty rap video looking girls. Not saying that there were not good ones during the day, thats just my opinion.

safety & security at black beards
    at black-beards it was very secure. This place is very conscience of their reputation. I had one instants where I left a girl in my room and left money on the table and it was still there when I got back. Not saying I would recommend doing this. It was a mistake on my part but nothing happened. Girls are very clean. Bring your own condoms and lube there were a couple of times I had to send the girl to get a condom because I didn't have one.(the ladies will assume you have one)

Things to do at black-beards

some nights they hold special events I didn't indulge in them for my main goal was to pound as much pussy as I could. There are excursions you can ask about at the office. Outside of that there is not much to see in in costumbar (the gated community that contains black beards). There is a private beach which was very nice spent a day walking around the confines of costumbar its a nice community. There is a store near that gate with a couple of little bars. Right across from the gate there is a nice little mom and pop restaurant. Good cheap food and if you speak Spanish good conversation. Id recommend you give that place a try.

The bottom line for black-beards

Pros:
    The place is wonderful for anyone whether you speak Spanish or not young or old whatever. You know the price when you go in. the ladies do there best to satisfy you. There is a great variety of ladies (thin, medium, big ol ghetto booty). They aim to please

Cons:

not much else to see in that part of town

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Re: trip report on black beards

Nice first post. A lot of us started at Blackbeards. I see they changed the shift change for 6 to 7.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    Nice first post. A lot of us started at Blackbeards. I see they changed the shift change for 6 to 7.
    I always understood "6 o'clock" was Dominican for "7 o'clock".

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

king do you have some names of the best performers for you?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trymounting For This Useful Post:

Thread Information