Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Club Fantasy Island

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Re: Club Fantasy Island

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    The $750 that Grey spent was on the high side, cause he spent a part of that trip in one of the most expensive and luxurious places in Boca. Most guys stay in lodging anywhere from $35 to $55 per night. bringing a 10 day stay for lodging from $350 to $550. Depends on how you want to do it.
    I don't know if you know where this place is, but it's the dump on the right when you turn left on 20 de Dec. to go to the Hamaca.

It's gone through a bunch of guys that though they had what it takes to run a "fantasy sex club" ........ (Sorry, I started laughing uncontrollably there)
    but end up losing their asses.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

Damn I must be a tightwad because I set aside a 200.00 a day budget when I go to the DR and that INCLUDES HOTEL.
    Avg room 50.00 Chicas, beer and food 150.00 = 200.00 and MOST times I come home WITH MONEY!!!!
    Helping the 3rd world economy, one chica at a time !!!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Unreal. I just read some of the "satisfied customers" posts. What a crock.

Some of these guys kill me. All of these guys that set up "sex vacations" are stupid as shit, and think everybody else is dumber than they are.

Most that goes to those places are dumber than they are, and that's what they count on.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skynyrd View Post
    Damn I must be a tightwad because I set aside a 200.00 a day budget when I go to the DR and that INCLUDES HOTEL.
    Avg room 50.00 Chicas, beer and food 150.00 = 200.00 and MOST times I come home WITH MONEY!!!!
    Dude, when you're in BC, walk over and take a look at this dump, and see how "busy" they are with "satisfied" customers.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I don't know if you know where this place is, but it's the dump on the right when you turn left on 20 de Dec. to go to the Hamaca.

It's gone through a bunch of guys that though they had what it takes to run a "fantasy sex club" ........ (Sorry, I started laughing uncontrollably there)

If it's on 20 de Diciembre, I must know the spot (I live off of 20 de Deciembre). I just saw this thread today, and only have responded to posts, haven't looked at the web site but will soon.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,027 Times in 230 Posts

Money Re: Club Fantasy Island

Quote Originally Posted by stalino55 View Post
    No,no,no guys,
    No let down, it was a blond moment or should I say bald moment!
    I just want to thank all the guys that have posted to this thread, have no intention of staying there.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stalino55 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Just looked at the site, and I am not 100 percent sure cause there are no pics from outside, but off the top of my head I would say the Hotel Astoria, next door to the Palace and across the street from the Candy Shop. Been a long time since I was in there for a drink, and the interior looks a little familiar which is why I am thinking Astoria. Am I right?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Dude, when you're in BC, walk over and take a look at this dump, and see how "busy" they are with "satisfied" customers.
    I wonder what it is in the air down there that makes guys think about trying business ventures there that no one in their right minds would try back home. I've heard every idea from liquor flavored slurpees to doggie day care out of people who've been to the island just once, oh yeah and there's almost always a special Chica who's family they wish to employ because she's so trustworthy, loyal and loving.

Why can't guys just go there, have fun and leave that mindfuck foolishness for the next trip. I've been a lot of places and I've seen the hustle side of many of them but what I can't understand is how the idiotic ideas that affect less than 10% of travelers affect more than half the guys who visit the D.R. I don't know if it's the close proximity to the US or the disjointed and disorganized way of doing business and running a society there or maybe there's something in the rum but half the guys I have talked to about the island want to run a business there whether or not they've got any experience at running businesses in their home countries.

You guys who live there see 1,000x more of this that I do. It must drive you nuts.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Just looked at the site, and I am not 100 percent sure cause there are no pics from outside, but off the top of my head I would say the Hotel Astoria, next door to the Palace and across the street from the Candy Shop. Been a long time since I was in there for a drink, and the interior looks a little familiar which is why I am thinking Astoria. Am I right?
    Oh shit, you're right. That IS the Astoria. I used to take my TLN Chicas there for breakfast when I stayed at The Palace. I thought it was owned by some French guys. I never saw more than a couple guests there at any one time and sometimes accompanied by one or two scraggly looking Ho's. The Putas I brought in there were a definite improvement. I wonder if the ownership is in new hands and when they started this "sex club" nonsense. Most of the rooms are bungalow style and I wouldn't pay more than $30 a night but the place isn't my cup of tea anyway.

Did they change the sign out front?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Oh shit, you're right. That IS the Astoria. I used to take my TLN Chicas there for breakfast when I stayed at The Palace. I thought it was owned by some French guys. I never saw more than a couple guests there at any one time and sometimes accompanied by one or two scraggly looking Ho's. The Putas I brought in there were a definite improvement. I wonder if the ownership is in new hands and when they started this "sex club" nonsense. Most of the rooms are bungalow style and I wouldn't pay more than $30 a night but the place isn't my cup of tea anyway.

Did they change the sign out front?

I will drive past tonight or tommorrow and see if I see any new signage.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I wonder what it is in the air down there that makes guys think about trying business ventures there that no one in their right minds would try back home. I've heard every idea from liquor flavored slurpees to doggie day care out of people who've been to the island just once, oh yeah and there's almost always a special Chica who's family they wish to employ because she's so trustworthy, loyal and loving.

Why can't guys just go there, have fun and leave that mindfuck foolishness for the next trip. I've been a lot of places and I've seen the hustle side of many of them but what I can't understand is how the idiotic ideas that affect less than 10% of travelers affect more than half the guys who visit the D.R. I don't know if it's the close proximity to the US or the disjointed and disorganized way of doing business and running a society there or maybe there's something in the rum but half the guys I have talked to about the island want to run a business there whether or not they've got any experience at running businesses in their home countries.

You guys who live there see 1,000x more of this that I do. It must drive you nuts.
    Remember the clown that had the "fantasy sex club" in Juan Dolio? The guy that would insult his guests if they disagreed with him? What a basket case that guy was.

"She wouldn't suck my dick last night"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?? What did you do to her, you piece of shit!!"

"I just said she didn't want to suck my dick, that's all"

Why don't you take a bath, you fat ugly slob"

Mr. Congeniality. I wonder what happened to him?

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

maybe I'll stop by in January and counter offer them 50 bucks a night and see what happens

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

All of these guys that set up "sex vacations" are stupid as shit, and think everybody else is dumber than they are.
    They don't need "everybody" to be. They can make a living off the minority who are. You know they exist because we get plenty on here.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

I think they've probably just got visions of sugar pum-pum dancing in their heads. They go down there and they want to live in the fantasy and they start to think of how they can do that and any idea - no matter how incomprehensibly stupid - is an idea worth visiting.

There's just something in the air down there that makes a lot of perfectly reasonable-seeming dudes into complete fucking morons.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post
    I think they've probably just got visions of sugar pum-pum dancing in their heads. They go down there and they want to live in the fantasy and they start to think of how they can do that and any idea - no matter how incomprehensibly stupid - is an idea worth visiting.

There's just something in the air down there that makes a lot of perfectly reasonable-seeming dudes into complete fucking morons.

Too be honest with you, if I was still living in the States and had no prior information on the D.R., besides this guy's website, it would be appealing, and in that mindset, relatively cheap. So there are many potential buyers, in my opinion. We are looking at this from our perspective, and knowledge, but allow yourself to think of it from a guy who has some cash and no knowledge. Wouldn't something like this sound great to you?

I know what the AI's throw out there, about staying on site, cause there are nothing but savages out there looking to take advantage of you, I have never done an AI, but I have friends or had friends that had. and a lot of them believed the BS of how dangerous the place was outsides the property, I've heard from friends who have done AI's in Jamaica, and DR and the bullshit has resonated with them, those of us on the site understand why those in the
    aI's do this but others have no clue.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information