Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10/2012 - NY, its been real-A GreekFreak Trip Report

Thanks
    Thanked 2,991 Times in 444 Posts

10/2012 - NY, its been real-A GreekFreak Trip Report

Wel I guess its safe to say My flight leaving out of JFK going to STI IS GOOD to go!! JFK is due to re-open tomorrow( Wednesday)! I guess you can call it luck since my flights leaving JFK on thursday!! also for the past three days the MTA service was shut down so i pretty much have not been nor will I be returning to work or school till i come back!.. I guess now is a better time then ever to start my Pre-Trip report! I am very much looking forward to this trip!! My plan is to be with twice as many girls and focus on both quantity as much as quality!.. I am rolling with 2 newbies and we will be staying again in Casa Linda Villa 634!. ( had a great time last time ) I been receiving phone calls and messages from some girls in DR asking when I would be back!.. I havnt replied to any...New pussy is better then old pussy!. anyway I will take more pictures and videos this time around since i am confident this will be epic! So those who found my trip reports to be entertaining, I wont let you guys down!.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: NY, its been real-A GreekFreak Trip Report

Also celebrating my Wing-manz birthday

Will have this on repeat haha

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

How many days are you going to be visiting the DR? Are you staying in Santiago, or going to sosua? Hope the newbies can handle things if you hit sosua...

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
    How many days are you going to be visiting the DR? Are you staying in Santiago, or going to sosua? Hope the newbies can handle things if you hit sosua...

Thanks for asking! Spending 4 night 5 days all in Sosua... I have spent a day or 2 in Santiago in the past but it simply was not something I enjoyed!. girls are hotter in STI no doubt about it..but Sosua needs my undivided attention!! The newbies are being prepped as far as negotiations and do's and donts.! I am making it clear that I am not baby-sitting! but should be very interesting to see their reactions!

Thanks

Hey GF - if the newbies you are rolling with reactions are anything thing like my reaction was the first time I was in Sousa it should look like this

enjoy

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ghost Dog For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,226 Times in 3,237 Posts

Aww Shiznittt.. Time to Turn Up !! (I swear Imma have people saying "Turnt Up" In their sleep !!)
    En una tierra de mujeres hermosas, Yo soy El Rey

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to El-Rey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 Times in 186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GREEKFREAK View Post
    Wel I guess its safe to say My flight leaving out of JFK going to STI IS GOOD to go!! JFK is due to re-open tomorrow( Wednesday)! I guess you can call it luck since my flights leaving JFK on thursday!! also for the past three days the MTA service was shut down so i pretty much have not been nor will I be returning to work or school till i come back!.. I guess now is a better time then ever to start my Pre-Trip report! I am very much looking forward to this trip!! My plan is to be with twice as many girls and focus on both quantity as much as quality!.. I am rolling with 2 newbies and we will be staying again in Casa Linda Villa 634!. ( had a great time last time ) I been receiving phone calls and messages from some girls in DR asking when I would be back!.. I havnt replied to any...New pussy is better then old pussy!. anyway I will take more pictures and videos this time around since i am confident this will be epic! So those who found my trip reports to be entertaining, I wont let you guys down!.
    GF - Have fun and be safe. I will be leaving NY to POP (Sosua) next Thursday for 4 days. This Hurricane really put a dent on us. It's really a devastating event. I too am unable to make it to work anytime soon. Will be working from home the rest of the week it seems....subways will not be in service. I am looking forward to getting away....been home for past 4 days. Enjoy.

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mistertonite For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So my flight got canceled and I am now scheduled for 11/8 .. I some how found a way to convince jet blue to reroute me to POP airport for no extra fees! ( patting myself on the shoulder) unfortunatly 1 wing wasn't able to go and now it's 2 of us in a 3 bedroom house! I'm sure will make use of the room lol.. @ VP ill see u Next week bro!!

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

So my flight got canceled and I am now scheduled for 11/8 .. I some how found a way to convince jet blue to reroute me to POP airport for no extra fees! ( patting myself on the shoulder) unfortunatly 1 wing wasn't able to go and now it's 2 of us in a 3 bedroom house! I'm sure will make use of the room lol.. @ VP ill see u Next week bro!!
    Good trade off

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    Aww Shiznittt.. Time to Turn Up !! (I swear Imma have people saying "Turnt Up" In their sleep !!)
    Give naptime some business and turn it into a t-shirt.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to uncle ruckus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Storms make them do things crazy like that.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

No Worries Ill make use of the extra room.. TRUST ME

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to El-Rey For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uncle ruckus View Post
    Give naptime some business and turn it into a t-shirt.

Great Idea. I was thinking this last night

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to El-Rey For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Nice...we might be on the same plane then. See you next week for sure. Let's catch up at Rocky's.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mistertonite For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 45,724 Times in 5,924 Posts

it would have been a whole lot of isoc members on that flight. jb is fucking up. jfk has opened but god knows where the planes are.

"Panties are not the best thing in the world, but they are next to it"

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to officemgr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by officemgr View Post
    it would have been a whole lot of isoc members on that flight. jb is fucking up. jfk has opened but god knows where the planes are.
    Planes are now arriving at JFK. So far only 2 departures and they were Fed Ex planes.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mistertonite For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mistertonite View Post
    Nice...we might be on the same plane then. See you next week for sure. Let's catch up at Rocky's.

Sound good bro!

Staying at casa Linda city

jetblue am flight to pop

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Yep that flight would have had at least a few mongers lol

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks

GF what's up I also will be making a return that weekend hope to run into u n vpchill again lasttime I saw u guys was in after 1 I was sauced in the comforts of henny sister lol.......

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bronx player For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bronx player View Post
    GF what's up I also will be making a return that weekend hope to run into u n vpchill again lasttime I saw u guys was in after 1 I was sauced in the comforts of henny sister lol.......

Nice! See u in 7 days bro!!

39. The Following User Says Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information