Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10/2012 - NY, its been real-A GreekFreak Trip Report

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Re: NY, its been real-A GreekFreak Trip Report

FYI at 1am this morning Jetblue added two more flights to STI today and tomorrow.. I only found out because they sent me an email before I got a credit for my 5:45 flight to Santiago.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,991 Times in 444 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    FYI at 1am this morning Jetblue added two more flights to STI today and tomorrow.. I only found out because they sent me an email before I got a credit for my 5:45 flight to Santiago.

SMH the only reason why I am not stressing it is cause I can now not deal with STI.

FUCK NOW I HAVE TO WORK THE NEXT 5 DAYS FUCKKKKKK!!!!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey guys. First-time poster, first-time visiting the D.R. I will be landing in STI on Mon.(11/12) at 9PM. ...meaning I prolly miss the last metrobus to Sosua. Should I just dish out the $85 for taxi to Sosua or spend a (fun) night in Santiago and leave for Sosua in the morning when I can catch the metrobus? I've heard the cabanas would be a good place to spend my time and $$$. ....or just go straight to Sosua.....I'm goin' solo so....What do you guys think?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TruckerTM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,071 Times in 409 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TruckerTM View Post
    Hey guys. First-time poster, first-time visiting the D.R. I will be landing in STI on Mon.(11/12) at 9PM. ...meaning I prolly miss the last metrobus to Sosua. Should I just dish out the $85 for taxi to Sosua or spend a (fun) night in Santiago and leave for Sosua in the morning when I can catch the metrobus? I've heard the cabanas would be a good place to spend my time and $$$. ....or just go straight to Sosua.....I'm goin' solo so....What do you guys think?

I f you have ladies lined up in santiago I would stay the night and go to sosua in the am....I believe there is a 9:15am and 1:15pm metro

I can recommend a few santiago girls that will take care of you and willing to pick you up at the airport and wont rip you off if you need since its your first time visiting....
    All Bitches Are Looking For Some Sort Of Come Up!!!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to harlem hec For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sounds great GreekFreak! Yes, I'll take you up on that offer. I don't have any contact with girls in Santiago. I don't even know where to go over there. How do I contact theses girls, and how do I get 'em to pick me up at STI? Also, where would be a good place to spend the night...what do you recommend?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TruckerTM For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information