Thread: Sunday & Monday Nights At Blackbeard's

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 272 Posts

Sunday & Monday Nights At Blackbeard's

Looks like my 1st trip to DR will include a Sunday and Monday nights at Blackbeard's, which seem to be slower, quieter nights compared to rest of the week when there are various events going on. I hope this will still be an okay experience despite booking for the quietest days of the week.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,027 Times in 230 Posts

Re: Sunday & Monday Nights At Blackbeard's

Quote Originally Posted by exoticspirit View Post
    Looks like my 1st trip to DR will include a Sunday and Monday nights at Blackbeard's, which seem to be slower, quieter nights compared to rest of the week when there are various events going on. I hope this will still be an okay experience despite booking for the quietest days of the week.
    Just enjoy the girls, and if not happy with the ones there, have the mamason call in one that you like.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to stalino55 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,100 Times in 549 Posts

Make your own excitement , if you are into them schedule your happy hours on one or two of those days , true less going on but better chica selection , and as Stalino55 mentioned request the ones you want even if there not on shift. Ive stayed there twice and the only thing i missed on those days was the upstairs bar/disco.
    You can't shake a hooker tree and expect housewives to fall out !!!!!

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gulfmariner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 272 Posts

Oh I'm sure I'll have enough of a girls selection - I'm referring more to how to spend the hours when I'm not with a chica back in my room. I get bored out of my mind if there's nothing else to do or see. I'm not a sun worshipper or much of a drinker.

Somebody else did mention that an ATV tour was possible through BB's. Now that might be a good option.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to exoticspirit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Oh I'm sure I'll have enough of a girls selection - I'm referring more to how to spend the hours when I'm not with a chica back in my room. I get bored out of my mind if there's nothing else to do or see. I'm not a sun worshipper or much of a drinker.

Somebody else did mention that an ATV tour was possible through BB's. Now that might be a good option.
    Part of the reason to go to DR is the swimming either in the ocean or the pools or drinking or both.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,100 Times in 549 Posts

ATV tour and a few other options are available , never did one at BB but couple guests tried the fishing charter and were very disappointed , one guest went to the telliferico (cable car ride) in puerto plata and liked it alot , I did catch a cab to the malecon in town and went chica watching and had a couple cold ones , that was nice..

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gulfmariner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

As suggested 'make your own fun' on these slow nights. If you're really into someone you see early, book her for the night because you may not see any chicas you want come early evening. It seems that guys wife up early on Sunday/Monday from my experience.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,334 Times in 1,113 Posts

I've done both the Dominica Jones Land tour and the Catamaran Tour through the BB's Tour Book and enjoyed them both...Other's have done the ATV that ive talked to and enjoyed...Have fun...

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kitie carson For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Have done Mon. & Tue's on a few occasions and actually prefer the tranquility BB provides.

Don't worry.....You'll have a great time. Although slower than weekends, the chica selection is still good and you can throw your own party or wife up with an ATF and decompress from all the NA Bullshit.

Two days is enough though....then on to Sosua for a bit more excitement.
    Last edited by BadJokes; 11-04-2012 at 08:04 PM.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BadJokes For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 Times in 2,070 Posts

Sunday's during football season are fun at BB's, with everyone hanging out at the bar, watchung the games, drinking the day away. it's kind of a lazy day, but there are always enough chicas around to make it a fun time.
    One for the dick and one for the balls!

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    As suggested 'make your own fun' on these slow nights. If you're really into someone you see early, book her for the night because you may not see any chicas you want come early evening. It seems that guys wife up early on Sunday/Monday from my experience.
    This is good to know.
    I have gone on taxi tours with a couple of the girls during the days, and have truly enjoyed the experience.
    Last edited by Dick Dawson; 11-06-2012 at 01:51 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stalino55 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 Times in 2,070 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stalino55 View Post
    This is good to know.
    I have gone on taxi tours with a couple of the girls during the days, and have truly enjoyed the experience.
    What a coincidence! I have fucked a few chicas, drank a few Presidente's, had a great meal, taken a nap by the pool and fucked more chicas, and I also truly enjoyed the experience.

On my way there now!

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Stal where did you go when you went for a taxi ride with the chicas? Any do the horse back riding? On a real horse not a chica!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to trymounting For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trymounting View Post
    Stal where did you go when you went for a taxi ride with the chicas? Any do the horse back riding? On a real horse not a chica!
    Went to the Malecon, the fort, cable car ride. Also to the Amber Museum & various shops to buy amber & jewelry, also the rum brewery.
    Traveled out to the country to get some views and tried to find FOD, but could not. (I believe the chicas secretly did not want me to find the place because of possible competition! But all was good as I like the girls at BB's, they have always treated me extremely well and satisfied my needs, Next visit plan to stay at FOD's for comparison.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stalino55 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for the information

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick T For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stalino55 View Post
    Traveled out to the country to get some views and tried to find FOD, but could not.
    That's because it is isn't in the country. It is slap bang on the main road from Pto Pta to Sosua.

However the name is not well known to private or public taxi drivers so ask instead for the service entrance (not the main entrance) to Playa Dorada. The entrance to Field of Dreams is immediately opposite.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thread Information