View Poll Results: Who did you vote for (Not public)

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

20 51.28%
  • Romnney

10 25.64%
  • I am not a US Citizen

5 12.82%
  • I am not Voting

3 7.69%
  • I am not saying

1 2.56%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: the usa election results. please keep in mind we dont tolerate political debates

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Re: the usa election results. please keep in mind we dont tolerate political debates

Quote Originally Posted by sacase View Post
    Honestly, I hope they stop him from doing to much. The less the Federal Govt does the better.
    Tell that to the people in New Jersey.
    I'm a Payer not a Player

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 Times in 1,136 Posts

Re: the usa election results. please keep in mind we dont tolerate political debates

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post
    Tell that to the people in New Jersey.
    Dont' want to get into a major political debate in this thread DMV.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GrandePadre For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Dont' want to get into a major political debate in this thread DMV.
    Then don't start one

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Florida with 91% of the voting and almost 8 million votes in...there is only 16,000 votes separating them...too close to call for sure

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

FnB

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Hmm. I believe that the fat lady is warming up gentleman.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Ohio to Obama. It's over folks.

Goodnight!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

DAMNNNNN This XO taste Good!!!!!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts

Looks like Obama has won once again. The race is over.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to knotty For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,190 Times in 1,585 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post
    I hope The GOP will put down their weapons and work together for the good of the country and not party. They don't have to worry about him running again, so give it up
    If only O could put down the Commander-in-Chief's big weapons, and not start any more new wars, and end the ones we're fighting now, as he has by and large actually fulfilled most of the 2008 campaign promises......of McCain...Maybe during the next four years, he can fulfill his own promises of 2008....and finally be a moderately liberal Democrat after all, rather than the compassionate conservative (as Richard Dreyfuss has rightly called him) he has been during his first term. Then Obama would truly be a bipartisan president - one term Republican, and one Democratic.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to curiousdude For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Presidential election don't matter, especially with the GOP keeping the house. Nothing will get done because they have no incentive to cooperate with him. If Obama wins say hello to another stagnant four years.
    Some of them are up for a vote in two years in the Senate and all of them in the House.

Quote Originally Posted by curiousdude View Post
    If only O could put down the Commander-in-Chief's big weapons, and not start any more new wars, and end the ones we're fighting now, as he has by and large actually fulfilled most of the 2008 campaign promises......of McCain...Maybe during the next four years, he can fulfill his own promises of 2008....and finally be a moderately liberal Democrat after all, rather than the compassionate conservative (as Richard Dreyfuss has rightly called him) he has been during his first term. Then Obama would truly be a bipartisan president - one term Republican, and one Democratic.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,264 Times in 7,382 Posts

Saw the popular vote totals as of 11:30pm PST and Obama and Romney were separated by about 700,000 votes nationwide out of over 106,000,000 that had been tallied. But Obama got the battleground states to get the electoral votes needed to claim victory. But as it was so close, he can't claim a mandate.

Half the nation is happy and half is pissed. The Senate stays Democrat and the House stays Republican. Kind of like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Maybe we are two Americas.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

Hmmmm a political thread where you can't talk about politics. Isn't this like a whore house where you can't fuck the whores? lol
    "The Royal Penis is Clean Your Majesty"

"No cushion for the pushin, no peso for the queso"

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princepointe View Post
    Hmmmm a political thread where you can't talk about politics. Isn't this like a whore house where you can't fuck the whores? lol

its a political thread where we can discuss the results and not the players or the partys

thats a big difference

i have been in many whore houses where i can't fuck the whores as my dick just couldnt get around there fat ugly asses and rise to the occassion
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

i would like to thank everyone for keeping personal opinions/preferances out of the thread and look at the results and how they will affect our lifes in the next 4 years

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Republicans lost it from losing the hispanic and women vote. If they cant figure out how to get those 2 back next election they will lose again...

the countrys changing demographics is happening fast. latinos are only getting bigger and bigger power.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,190 Times in 1,585 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Republicans lost it from losing the hispanic and women vote. If they cant figure out how to get those 2 back next election they will lose again...

the countrys changing demographics is happening fast. latinos are only getting bigger and bigger power.
    Well, they never had either one of those demographic groups, so they wouldn't be getting them back exactly. But yes, the R's have lost even more of their appeal to those two groups, and would need to expand their base somewhat in one or both of those groups, and perhaps with young people as well, if they hope to win next time. On the other hand, they continue to solidify their hold on three constituencies that make up their base of support - the three R's of the rich, retirees, and ____ (I can't say the third one here, but it's a compound word that begins with red )*

*Note: No political opinion whatsoever is intended to be expressed here. If you feel that you nonetheless find one present, please ignore it.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to curiousdude For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts

I'm just glad all the voter suppression attempts didn't affect the outcome, although reducing the early voting period in Florida has obviously had an affect down here. If things were hanging in the balance and we were waiting for Florida like during Gore vs Bush, we might be in trouble.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to el_papi_chew_low For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts

Marijuana just got legalized in the States of Washington and Colorado with Amendment 64. Now we don't have to go to Canada and Amsterdam

Oh yea and Obama won too.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princepointe View Post
    Or like a private party for whoreboard members where pics are frowned upon.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    Saw the popular vote totals as of 11:30pm PST and Obama and Romney were separated by about 700,000 votes nationwide out of over 106,000,000 that had been tallied. But Obama got the battleground states to get the electoral votes needed to claim victory. But as it was so close, he can't claim a mandate.

Half the nation is happy and half is pissed. The Senate stays Democrat and the House stays Republican. Kind of like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Maybe we are two Americas.
    Smooth, you know I love you man, but I gotta laugh at all these pundits saying that Obama doesn't have a mandate.

The system is based on Electoral Votes. The man needed 270 and it looks like he's going to get 332. 332 Electoral Votes sure seems like a mandate to me. If you tell me he won by less than 300 (for example I had him at 290 max), then I can give credibility to that argument. But saying that, yeah he won, but he doesn't have a mandate because the popular vote is close is not a credible argument in my view.

In any case, the projections after California, Washington, and Oregon are done counting is that Obama will have around a 2% Popular Vote win. In 2004, Bush used the same popular vote margin and a much lesser EV margin to declare an "overwhelming mandate". The mandate talk is always intelligently used by the right wing. When they win, they have it. When they lose, the other guy doesn't have it. Unfortunately the Democrats haven't learned to adopt that language yet.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to uncle ruckus For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information