Thread: Bring some slim fast as gifts when visiting the DR!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Bring some slim fast as gifts when visiting the DR!

Could it be that the numbers and % are as inflated as the met life blimp

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/loc...e-becoming-fat

Santo Domingo. – An unprecedented 60 percent of the Dominican population has obesity issues which pose a high risk of developing diabetes.
    The warning came during a press conference Thursday by Cardiology Institute research director Rafael Pichardo, National Health Insurance (SENASA) director Altagracia Guzman, and Dominican Endocrinology Society president Yanet Velez.
    Guzman said SENASA presented the results of the study “Cardiovascular Risk Factors and Metabolic Syndrome in the Dominican Republic (EFRICARD II)” earlier this year, conducted by the Cardiology Institute Directorate.
    The study found that 29 out of 100 Dominican women and 21 of every 100 men suffer from general obesity visceral obesity, fat in blood and bad cholesterol, due to inadequate nutrition.
    Also announced in the activity was a walk organized by SENASA, to mark World Day to Combat Diabetes, slated for November on 14.

“I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Re: Bring some slim fast as gifts when visiting the DR!

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder View Post
    Could it be that the numbers and % are as inflated as the met life blimp

unfortunatly the dr is going the way of north america; everyone is getting fat

damn its hard to find a good little spinner anywhere(but i will keep looking)
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post

But you and me are getting older and should be dead way before the entire world gets fat!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Señor JDR of Medellin View Post
    But you and me are getting older and should be dead way before the entire world gets fat!
    you can even see the girls in asia getting the tube steak look, no curves,straight bod after they get to the city for awhile but for now i will be ok but
    when asia runs out of farm fresh 18yo getting shipped to market it will be time for me to lay down and die

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 53,118 Times in 6,021 Posts

It's a good thing some like them that way, leaves plenty for the rest of us.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tarzan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post
    It's a good thing some like them that way, leaves plenty for the rest of us.
    Whats wrong with all the fat chicks back at home that may have a car and a good paying job?

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

I am bewildered whenever I read guys claim that there are so few thick chicas in the DR for them.

To me the overwhelming vast majority of them are way too fat and ugly.
    Sorry, I mean thick and ugly.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Si_Poppi For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Fast food (American style) is becoming a staple food in the D.R. and it's starting to stick.

It's funny how a Chica can be raised on pork and plantains and rice and beans and cervezas and be ripped but a year into the Kentukeefraishikain they are pop n' fresh all out of their clothes.

....and don't get me started on pizza....

Stop feeding them Ho's!
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

17. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Fast food (American style) is becoming a staple food in the D.R. and it's starting to stick.

It's funny how a Chica can be raised on pork and plantains and rice and beans and cervezas and be ripped but a year into the Kentukeefraishikain they are pop n' fresh all out of their clothes.

....and don't get me started on pizza....

Stop feeding them Ho's!
    preservatives man. That shit preserves the fat in the body. Killing people slowly.
    "The Royal Penis is Clean Your Majesty"

"No cushion for the pushin, no peso for the queso"

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princepointe View Post
    preservatives man. That shit preserves the fat in the body. Killing people slowly.
    So we need to be looking for "farm fresh" chicas? Or maybe "free range" chicas?

I agree tho, that crap is bad for everybody. I'll take your word for it regarding preserving the fat cels. Makes sense.

What has always amazed me though is their teeth. How do dominicanas have such perfect teeth? Diet? or just in dominican genes?
    I mean come on, look at those choppers. Thats not from 4 years of braces as a teenager. Those are most likely natural.

In nine years of going to the DR, I can only remember one chica with crooked teeth (but she had wonderful perky little breasts). And she was one of Jimmy's girlfriends. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but thought it was worth mentioning. She's the last pic. She didn't like to smile for pics.

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eldorob View Post
    So we need to be looking for "farm fresh" chicas? Or maybe "free range" chicas?

I agree tho, that crap is bad for everybody. I'll take your word for it regarding preserving the fat cels. Makes sense.

What has always amazed me though is their teeth. How do dominicanas have such perfect teeth? Diet? or just in dominican genes?
    I mean come on, look at those choppers. Thats not from 4 years of braces as a teenager. Those are most likely natural.

In nine years of going to the DR, I can only remember one chica with crooked teeth (but she had wonderful perky little breasts). And she was one of Jimmy's girlfriends. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but thought it was worth mentioning. She's the last pic. She didn't like to smile for pics.

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic
    Are you kidding me? I've never seen so many adults wearing braces anywhere else in my life. Without orthodonture, most of these Chicas sport "bunny teeth".

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,027 Times in 230 Posts

you can even see the girls in asia getting the tube steak look, no curves,straight bod after they get to the city for awhile but for now i will be ok but
    when asia runs out of farm fresh 18yo getting shipped to market it will be time for me to lay down and die

I remember when I was in grade school, there were maybe 2-3 overweight kids in the classroom.

Now, it seems, that the skinny kids are in the minority!

This is a damn shame as it will affect their future health.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stalino55 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

Are you kidding me? I've never seen so many adults wearing braces anywhere else in my life. Without orthodonture, most of these Chicas sport "bunny teeth".
    I know at least a dozen girls, who are struggling economically even in Dominican standards. We're talking about girls who have don't even have those $300 pesos Alcatel cellhphones, who have about 6 pairs of shirts in total. Just think of the type of people who live down by the Ozama River in those awful shanty towns, these girls have nothing. What do all of them have in common besides being on the bottom end of the economic spectrum? They all at one point or another sold ass to get braces. Instead of putting the $20,000 pesos (that's what I'm told a cheap dentist will run you for braces. to put food on the table, or use it to go to school (with $20,000 pesos you can go to O & M for at least one entire school year) instead they all went out, and all got braces.

Dominicans REALLY care about their teeth, the women especially. My last trip literally about half the putas I talked to had braces.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

I think that may be more of a SUCKING of THE THUMB thing.. I have NEVER anywhere else in the world, seen TEENAGE girls and even chicas in their 20's sucking their thumbs, ... name one other place...where an adult is still sucking her thumb ? Im not a psychiatrist so I can even begin to try to unravel that one.. You can take a shot at it if you want, but you cant deny that sucking on the thumb way too late in life, would lead to BUCK teeth..

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

i'm willing to bet that 90% of the chicas you see wearing braces are wearing snap-ons. they're not real, they're just a stupid faux 'status symbol'. "see, I've got enough money for braces!" except that since every other chicas has 'em, it's not much of a status symbol. these chicas can't afford real braces, come on!

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
    Dominicans REALLY care about their teeth, the women especially. My last trip literally about half the putas I talked to had braces.

Why wouldn't they have them, majority of the chicas pay the dentist after they've visited the local http://

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    I think that may be more of a SUCKING of THE THUMB thing.. I have NEVER anywhere else in the world, seen TEENAGE girls and even chicas in their 20's sucking their thumbs, ... name one other place...where an adult is still sucking her thumb ? Im not a psychiatrist so I can even begin to try to unravel that one.. You can take a shot at it if you want, but you cant deny that sucking on the thumb way too late in life, would lead to BUCK teeth..
    Every thumb sucker is a dick sucker in training.

I ain't mad....

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stalino55 View Post
    I remember when I was in grade school, there were maybe 2-3 overweight kids in the classroom.

Now, it seems, that the skinny kids are in the minority!

This is a damn shame as it will affect their future health.
    and cost everyone in extra health care............too late for some of us

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to urmine For This Useful Post:

Thread Information