Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dress Codes In Sosua Bars/Clubs?

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

Re: Dress Codes In Sosua Bars/Clubs?

Wear the tightest jeans you can possible find, if there's a Hot Topic outlet near you just go and buy some girls pants size 0. Wear really, really, really, really pointy shoes, and button up shirt that's preferably pink. Also at night time wear sunglasses, don't pay any mind to the fact that it's 10:00 PM outside, or that you're in a dimly light club.

Or wear a tux, get a top hat, and a really cool cane with a Diamond at the end.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
    Wear the tightest jeans you can possible find, if there's a Hot Topic outlet near you just go and buy some girls pants size 0. Wear really, really, really, really pointy shoes, and button up shirt that's preferably pink. Also at night time wear sunglasses, don't pay any mind to the fact that it's 10:00 PM outside, or that you're in a dimly light club.

Oh hell, I think I'm just going to go out wearing nothing but my briefs and my downhill ski boots

No, I'm aware that I'm on vacation -- it's just that when I saw the odd video of Classico's, I noticed that most of the girls were dressed to the nines. I just didn't know if the clubs would actually turn away people if dressed the wrong way so I was just making sure.

Come to think about it - why don't we have a monger destination in this world where we could also do some downhill skiiing? Now that would be a place for me!
    Last edited by exoticspirit; 11-13-2012 at 07:34 PM. Reason: add in extra

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to exoticspirit For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exoticspirit View Post
    Oh hell, I think I'm just going to go out wearing nothing but my briefs and my downhill ski boots

No, I'm aware that I'm on vacation -- it's just that when I saw the odd video of Classico's, I noticed that most of the girls were dressed to the nines. I just didn't know if the clubs would actually turn away people if dressed the wrong way so I was just making sure.

Come to think about it - why don't we have a monger destination in this world where we could also do some downhill skiiing? Now that would be a place for me!

Girls in DR dress to the nines to go down to the supermarket, and buy a pound of ham. I can't tell the difference between a Dominican girls club outfit, and what she wears to go see her sick aunt at the hospital.

I

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Girls in DR dress to the nines to go down to the supermarket, and buy a pound of ham. I can't tell the difference between a Dominican girls club outfit, and what she wears to go see her sick aunt at the hospital.

I
    I like the ones wearing rags. More often than not, a pepsi and 500 pesos gets you a very good time.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Señor JDR of Medellin View Post
    I like the ones wearing rags. More often than not, a pepsi and 500 pesos gets you a very good time.
    It costs more money if you wear nice clothes, a watch/jewelry or an-inclusive wrist band...and not necessary...

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

What ever you wear wear it with style homie.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,625 Times in 1,690 Posts

They changed this when they reopened on Halloween night unless they reverted back again after that. They made a big announcement en espanol that night stating moving forward you can damn near come into Classico's naked if you so please

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    In Classico's the rules are no hats, no tank tops. Everything/everywhere else is whatever your feeling. Personally, I prefer to wear pants out a night just like I would at home, but you can wear shorts. You should probably change out of your swim trunks and put shoes on though.

You can get chicas regardless of how you dress or look, but since the chicas get dolled up and bring their best gear (most at least) out to Classico's, I believe in looking and being as presentable as I would be at a club at home. This shows that you give a damn a little and may make the chica experience more enjoyable. Just my opinion.
    The Game Should Be Sold Not Told

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to blazaveli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

If you want to know how to dress in Classicos, check out the guy in the white bow tie. He is a real chica magnet.

(CLICK IMAGE TO PLAY VIDEO)

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,625 Times in 1,690 Posts

I respectively disagree. It costs more if you are an idiot AND dress the way you described

I don't go to Sosua and tell myself I'm going to dress down compared to how I normally do back home nor do I go and say I'm going to dress flashier than I normally do back home either.

Can a brother just be himself? My rates stay the same and I would probably fit the bill as for as the dress style you list below.

If you have no experience and or just a plain idiot and dress that way than of course you will most certainly be taken advantage of. Chicas refer to me down there as Cheapy Cheapy regardless of how I dress

Quote Originally Posted by ohmmmm View Post
    It costs more money if you wear nice clothes, a watch/jewelry or an-inclusive wrist band...and not necessary...

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to blazaveli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

You just described Spanish Harlem in the 1980s with that one. Roach killer pointy shoes so you can stomp them when they run into the corner.lol.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You just described Spanish Harlem in the 1980s with that one. Roach killer pointy shoes so you can stomp them when they run into the corner.lol.
    lol, go anywhere in the Heights or Dykman and you'll swear you're in DR. Cats up there dress like their counterparts on the island. I ain't hating though, to each his own. I just think it's an "interesting" look to say the least, but I'm sure people say the same thing about me.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Señor JDR of Medellin View Post

I enjoy the at home look, tube top, flip flops, hair all tied up. Most of my first sexual experiences in the DR were with house girls, and more times than not that's how they all dressed since they were doing manual labor around the house all day, when I say a girl looking like she just finished washing some dishes, and cleaning the bathroom, oh man takes me back to being 13 years old, and being excited about some under the shirt action.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I enjoy the at home look, tube top, flip flops, hair all tied up. Most of my first sexual experiences in the DR were with house girls, and more times than not that's how they all dressed since they were doing manual labor around the house all day, when I say a girl looking like she just finished washing some dishes, and cleaning the bathroom, oh man takes me back to being 13 years old, and being excited about some under the shirt action.
    I can appreciate a cute natural looking girl and all, but at night when all the other chicas are bringing their 'A' game to the disco, got their hair (or the hair they bought) done, nails done, nice dress, heels etc.., I'm not gonna go for some chica that's wearing sneakers or flip flops unless she's just got some breathtaking natural beauty. Just like at home, I don't want a Reebok hoe when I can have a fly chic.

In the daytime, when I'm sober, I'm looking for that simple, natural beauty, but I've taken the dressed down chica for less from the disco and wanted her even less once we got back to the room.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I dont care what you say Toro... These are tough man... you might HU rocking these homie....

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    I dont care what you say Toro... These are tough man... you might HU rocking these homie....

Click to see pic
    I would rock those. Since they're Louie's and white it would be hard for me to get my monies worth out of them. Can't wear them all year around. I did say before that white loafers made a comeback, but you have to get the official high quality joints.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blazaveli View Post
    They changed this when they reopened on Halloween night unless they reverted back again after that. They made a big announcement en espanol that night stating moving forward you can damn near come into Classico's naked if you so please
    You're right how times have changed, I don't think I saw more then 30 people in there, and I would imagine they would be happy getting anyone in there

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I need to find the chica modeling this....
    http://www.facebook.com/ExtencionesCrisinHair

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I would rock those. Since they're Louie's and white it would be hard for me to get my monies worth out of them. Can't wear them all year around. I did say before that white loafers made a comeback, but you have to get the official high quality joints.
    I actually got a pair in brown, made and bought in China...lol

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,164 Times in 5,857 Posts

Long time a question due, why it seems everyone is against speedos ?
    ‘Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all’

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exoticspirit View Post
    Bring an oversized white towel to place over your shoulder. Make sure you bring an oversized white towel...

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dr1lvr For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information