Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tongue Kissing

Thanks
    Thanked 13,625 Times in 1,690 Posts

Re: Tongue Kissing

First...sounds like you've never been to Sosua. The hoe-est of hoes you will find in Sosua, meaning you will have no problems finding a chica that will stick her tongue down your throat or wherever else you may desire. Second...also sounds like you've been fucking with the "all about the peso" chicas. Yes almost all of em are all about their pesos but I'm referring to the ones who will rush the session and check the condom every 4 strokes to make sure its still on. These are usually the types that don't care much for intimacy and anything else it may intel. We've all had at least one in our mongering career. Lastly...If most of your experiences are with chicas that are not willing to do the kissing thing you may want to change up your selection process. Stop the point and click shit with the baddest girl you've been drooling at from a distance after hours of trying to muster up enough courage to step to her and finally saying "vamos" without building any rapport.

Good luck in Sosua and enjoy yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by prettyricky View Post
    I've been mongering for a quite sometimes. I've been in Santo Domingo and Boca Chica. I will soon be heading to Sosua in a couple of weeks. The Chicas I've been with, I notice that DR chica is not willing to tongue kiss me even in TLN. When I inititated, they would just leave my tongue hanging. Is it depend on how comfortable they are with you, or they just don't do it at all?

I've been to asia where Thai girls are willing to tongue kiss you.
    The Game Should Be Sold Not Told

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to blazaveli For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by natmatt View Post
    TLN do the short term thing too. I have seen girls leave Classico's and the bars on the strip around 11
    and return around 1 before they close.

The locals will introduce you to their girlfriends right after she finished sucking him off..................

You just never know ..................
    Man, you just killing it for me. You remind me of this SNL's sketch, Debbie Downer. Note taking, I'm not going to make out with any chica when I'm there.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to prettyricky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,625 Times in 1,690 Posts

Nah man, fuck that. Do you!! fuck what everyone else likes. This is your vacation. It's not like the chicas that were tonguing you at the other places you were mongering at weren't hoes so why should that matter now

Quote Originally Posted by prettyricky View Post
    Man, you just killing it for me. You remind me of this SNL's sketch, Debbie Downer. Note taking, I'm not going to make out with any chica when I'm there.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to blazaveli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

This reminds me of my 2 trips with Smooz..he kept kicking chicas out because "No Beso"
    I don't think they were feeling his mustache
    Helping the 3rd world economy, one chica at a time !!!

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by natmatt View Post
    Why would you want to be tongue kissing/french kissing a prostitute
    who may have just finish licking some guy's balls and joint and probably
    has cum in the back of her throat?

You're right--It's possible. But then again maybe we should not fly anymore because the plane might crash.
    Or maybe we shouldn't go to the movies anymore because someone might start shooting people.
    Or maybe my daughter should drop out of college because some psycho might start shooting people in campus.
    Or maybe I should never cross the street anymore because someone might run me over (I know my ex-wife would want to LOL)
    Everything has a risk and I am willing to take it.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Leche For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,226 Times in 3,237 Posts

I yell this out every time I see someone tongue kissing in the street.. Ill add quotes for the Desired effect

"Nooooo, DONT KISS HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    En una tierra de mujeres hermosas, Yo soy El Rey

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to El-Rey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,942 Times in 383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    I yell this out every time I see someone tongue kissing in the street.. Ill add quotes for the Desired effect

"Nooooo, DONT KISS HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    You must holler that out about four or five times a day for me..

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dr World For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Greydread, you crack me up! I would rather get a rim job than having my toung sucked... I don't want to make love, I want to through them on the bed and 'Bang-a-Rang'... Party hard till it's 10.00pm, then I got to go to sleep. Just saying

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to speeder For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Mad Re: Tongue Kissing

Here is a ja,ja,ja !!!! The chica tells me ''her tongue is tired'' !!! Another story this morning, as I breakfasted in Rocky's. New chica wants to fuk in my room for 1000 pesos. As I qualified her, she states no lengua kissing! Bye, bye !

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I was on a scuba diving trip with my mates, we hooked up with some fine chicas, one grabbed and laid a deep tongue action lip lock on me for at least 2 minutes. She backed off and started to smile, then a giggle, then a light laugh. My mouth was on fire! my tongue and lips were burning up! She held up a snack bag that was 1/2 filled will some kind of nasty fire chilies! All the chicas were laughing at me, they thought it was sooooooo funny...

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to speeder For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by speeder View Post
    I was on a scuba diving trip with my mates, we hooked up with some fine chicas, one grabbed and laid a deep tongue action lip lock on me for at least 2 minutes. She backed off and started to smile, then a giggle, then a light laugh. My mouth was on fire! my tongue and lips were burning up! She held up a snack bag that was 1/2 filled will some kind of nasty fire chilies! All the chicas were laughing at me, they thought it was sooooooo funny...
    I'd have fucked her with a chili flavored condom on.

He who laughs last's laughs last.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by speeder View Post

What the hell do you do to these chicas??????

Scrubbing their ass with your toothbrush!!! Shoving hot peppers into your mouth!!!!!

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have one of those smiles that gets me into fun trouble, it was the chica that was eating the chilies, and I guess the toothbrush thing must be in the secret book of "International Book of Women Getting Even with Men" It's hell out the, but I'm still going in...

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to speeder For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information