Thread: Foxy's Update

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,213 Times in 1,597 Posts

Foxy's Update

I dropped into Foxy's in the early evening of October 2012, and the prices have come down.
    Two hours for RD $3,500 or US $100
    I had my choice of 6 nice looking local ladies.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Happyhorn For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Re: Foxy's Update

Quote Originally Posted by Happyhorn View Post
    I dropped into Foxy's in the early evening of October 2012, and the prices have come down.
    Two hours for RD $3,500 or US $100
    I had my choice of 6 nice looking local ladies.
    I have been there twice. The 1st time I saw a stunner, easily one of the most beatifull women i have seen. She just got new tits that havent dropped to make them look natural. She wanted 10,000rd/hour. If it was my last night in DR i might has treated myself with her. (I was my 1st time in santo domingo, i didnt know about goldmines in the Universitys yet). They had Dominicans, Asians, and Brazilians.

A year later i went for a 2nd time i went with the Meddy crew the girls were ok but definelty not has hot, they only had dominicans and a few colombians. I think they were asking for 5000-10,000rd/2hours.

I guess i am wondering is does price indicates the lower quality? or just they stopped bringing imports?
    "If pussy was a stock, it would be plummeting right now, because you flooded the market with it, you are giving it away too easy" -Dave Chappelle

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: Foxy's Update

3,500 rd is good for that place, they used to be 6,000 rd for a short time. Maybe next time when I am in the area, I will check it out, curious as to why they went down as well, they always had really good looking females in there, and catered to the traveling businessman, and rich dominican. With prices down, it will open the place up to the average monger, still a bit rich for my taste to be honest, would have to be an absolute stunner for me to want to spend that for a short time.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thread Information