Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: City Lights: Forewarned is forearmed

Thanks
    Thanked 51,266 Times in 7,383 Posts

Re: City Lights: Forewarned is forearmed

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    I agree with the cheesy tongue-flicking thing but i wont lie i LOVE IT when a chick sticks her tongue in my ear.

Some females know just what to do ... they start by licking on your chest, then work up to kissing you on your neck, then mouth and face and eventually they stick their tongue in your ear, all the while she's stroking your dick. You can hear and feel her breath in your ear as she's doing it and goddamn that shit feels good!
    Jeez Juan, I think I got some pine just reading that post!

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Re: City Lights: Forewarned is forearmed

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    I agree with the cheesy tongue-flicking thing but i wont lie i LOVE IT when a chick sticks her tongue in my ear.

Some females know just what to do ... they start by licking on your chest, then work up to kissing you on your neck, then mouth and face and eventually they stick their tongue in your ear, all the while she's stroking your dick. You can hear and feel her breath in your ear as she's doing it and goddamn that shit feels good!
    Aint gonna lie, its starting to sound pretty good the way you explain it lol... But she can stop at the licking inside the ear part... the rest will work out fine...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information