Thread: Route 69 - chica Carolina

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Route 69 - chica Carolina

So the other day, I am sitting in a colmado on Duarte in Boca Chica, just chillin having only one beer cause someone told me a buddy was there, so I went to see, him, however he wasn't there. So as I am sitting having my one beer, another chica who I had seen around, never been with, although I have thought about it often (timing just not right), is sitting with a guy and another chica, she looks familiar but can't really place her. So the chica who I knew comes up to my seat and says that chica over there wants to meet you.

I look at her, not to bad, she is obviously not wearing a bra and her titties are looking really good. So I call her over and we rap a bit, her phone isn't functioning at the time, she needed a new charger, so I give her my number and tell her to call if she likes, if not; not a big deal.

Well she calls, and invites me down to a bar on Duarte where she works nights. It's a bar called Route 69 a biker bar on Duarte, some hot chicas working there on occasion. The chicas are all available, but during working hours you got to pay a salida, not sure what it is cause I don't pay salidas, but I think it is 500 pesos or something like that. After the salida it depends on what you and the chica negotiates. I prefer personally to wait until they close around 2am most nights or get them during the day, at my price. So I sat there one night and had a brew and bought her one, and another day a few days later, met her at the beach had a drink, and then enjoyed lunch with her. I haven't had her as of yet, but it is in the planning, something about her in a slutty way, that I want to experience. Maybe one of you will do her first and can give me the review and let me know if it's worth it or not.

We had lunch today, and going I played a bit with her, a small spot a couple of kilometers from boca cause I get tired of boca occasionally and need something different, as we are driving back my hands roam a bit and I find out that the slutty little bitch isn't wearing any panties, So of course after discovering this, I play with the pussy back to boca, it's a few minutes to 5 by the time we get back, and she is due to work, could have salida her but I don't do that, later she calls and tells me to come and get her so she can fuck me good, but I was busy, so it will have to wait another day.

I took a few pics, nothing special, but figured I share. She has no WU, so I don't feel like I am blowing up her pesos potentially, and maybe I can help her make a few more, just tell her Senor Tranquilo sent you. She's from La Romana and hasn't been long in Boca, but doesn't want to go back to La Romana. So far seems decent enough, but like I said, can't say what she's like in the bedroom, although I am intrigued.

Next post a few pics, if I remember how to do it.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Route 69 - chica Carolina

I present to you Carolina:

Thanks

She decided to pose a bit at the place I took her to lunch:

As I said after finding out she was pantiless, my hand was buried between those thighs the whole way back such a slutty chica, here are the thighs, hopefully I will experience between those thighs soon, in a much more meaningful way:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,266 Times in 7,383 Posts

I remember stopping in there one night. Not a bad looking bar but the chicas at the time really didn't do to much for me. She looks attractive, like the girl nextdoor type. At least in your neighborhood. Sure as hell ain't in mine!

Thanks

that's the thing about these places, bars, clubs etc. they tend to be like casas, if you haven't visited them in the last month and a half or so, it's like you haven't visited them, cause the chicas tend to change quickly and often.

Thanks

wonder who the sugar daddy is that brought down the louis vuitton handbag.....even a fake costs 100+

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cookemup71 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

I wonder if that's the old Route 66 bar? Is there a wrecked car in the back part? I've still got a Route 66 hat and sticker from back then. What a history that place has!
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    I wonder if that's the old Route 66 bar? Is there a wrecked car in the back part? I've still got a Route 66 hat and sticker from back then. What a history that place has!
    It's about midway down the strip of bars on the same side of the street as Boathouse, near Piano bar and others. From my two visits, I never saw any customers there, but a few hotties working.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

Ive passed by the bar but never went inside although it did look descent.
    Nice pics Yayow..yep only you , Too many Chicas Not enough TIME
    Helping the 3rd world economy, one chica at a time !!!

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    It's about midway down the strip of bars on the same side of the street as Boathouse, near Piano bar and others. From my two visits, I never saw any customers there, but a few hotties working.

I never spent much time there either, and it is most crowded when the bikers are in town, and there may not be as many of them anymore, since a lot of Hell's Angels got deported back to Canada not to long ago. But when she invited me down, I went for a couple and they did have some hotties that I hadn't seen before.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,303 Times in 1,242 Posts

She is a cutie, nice thighs on her.

I dont mean to thread jack, but........ Whatever happened to the mother/daughter combo you wrote about 6 months ago? Did you ever get them together?

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to No Worries For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,266 Times in 7,383 Posts

I have a feeling that come April 2014, that bar will be packed!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by No Worries View Post
    She is a cutie, nice thighs on her.

I dont mean to thread jack, but........ Whatever happened to the mother/daughter combo you wrote about 6 months ago? Did you ever get them together?

No Mom was down, daughter wasn't the daughter was actually looking for a boyfriend, and that wasn't in the cards, I was going to slow work it a bit, but then they moved to San Pedro, so a lost oppurtunity.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,555 Times in 660 Posts

Nice photos. Always enjoy hearing about the more natural introductions and experiences. Personally, I haven't visited Yayowville in a long time and may need to stop by again in the future.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sonrisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Route 69, a good place to listen to rock music and shoot some pool.

Barmaids are friendly enough...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr1lvr For This Useful Post:

Thread Information