Thread: Bailar, ¿te gustaría aprender?

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

Bailar, ¿te gustaría aprender?

I just pulled into Sousa today. I'm planning on being here untill the 15th unless an emergency comes up at home in the states and I have to abort the trip. Rick has me fixed up at the Mary Rose but I'll probably take in a road trip to Las Terrenas or Punta Rucia over the weekend. If anybody wants to work on their Latin dancing skillls,,Bachata..Merengue... or Salsa I'll be around and available to spend some time with you. PM me .... I might get a sim card for my DR Phone tomorrow if I do I'll post the number. I just wanted to share and pay it forward.......No big deal really...I just enjoy it!!! Don't be shy!!!

Mark
    Last edited by bailar; 02-05-2013 at 10:12 AM.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Re: Bailar, ¿te gustaría aprender?

Can you work with some of the chicks while your there to get them dancing on 1? If you can, pass their names on to me and I'll pick up where you leave off. Over time we might be able to put together a large enough group so there'll always be someone to dance with. I'll always regret that I didn't seriously attempt to teach the novia how to dance proper Salsa. She had the talent I just refused to find the time.

Quote Originally Posted by bailar View Post
    I just pulled into Sousa on today. I'm planning on being here untill the 15th unless an emergency comes up at home in the states and I have to abort the trip. Rick has me fixed up at the Mary Rose but I'll probably take in a road trip to Las Terrenas or Punta Rucia over the weekend. If anybody wants to work on their Latin dancing skillls,,Bachata..Merengue... or Salsa I'll be around and available to spend some time with you. PM me .... I might get a sim card for my DR Phone tomorrow if I do I'll post the number. I just wanted to share and pay it forward.......No big deal really...I just enjoy it!!! Don't be shy!!!

Mark

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Wish I were going to be there at the time. Oh, well.
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

No Sabia Bailar sabe bailar todo de eso(bachata, merengue y salsa)..... Que bueno!

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Good initiative!

Let me know how it goes with the local gringo populace..

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Can you work with some of the chicks while your there to get them dancing on 1? If you can, pass their names on to me and I'll pick up where you leave off. Over time we might be able to put together a large enough group so there'll always be someone to dance with. I'll always regret that I didn't seriously attempt to teach the novia how to dance proper Salsa. She had the talent I just refused to find the time.
    I took the time to teach my favorita salsa and it worked out well for me. I've become more and more disenchanted with the strip as far as dancing goes. Last night i got board on the strip early and found a cool bar called New York Bar up close to passions. The mix was a very refreshing combination of Bachata, Salsa,and Kompa . I'll probably just go there tonight and skip the strip altogether.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,482 Times in 10,191 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bailar View Post
    I took the time to teach my favorita salsa and it worked out well for me. I've become more and more disenchanted with the strip as far as dancing goes. Last night i got board on the strip early and found a cool bar called New York Bar up close to passions. The mix was a very refreshing combination of Bachata, Salsa,and Kompa . I'll probably just go there tonight and skip the strip altogether.

I agree,,,,,I went there a couple of times in October with a chica,,,,,

Much better than that shit they play in DLatin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Enjoy yourself buddy,,,,,,,,,,,,
    " Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Thread Information