Thread: My First Trip Report ........ After 6 Years

Thanks

My First Trip Report ........ After 6 Years

Good Afternoon Everyone,

So, I have been fortunate enough to benefit from your experiences and opinions for a few years now. I have posted a few comments here and there and even met a few folks earlier on, but I tend to keep to myself so I have not had the pleasure of meeting most of you. I have probably taken about 20 trips since getting introduced to our club in 2006, and while I have often contemplated writing a trip report, the unnecessary risks involved with doing so have caused me to pass (document being left on computer by mistake, Mrs. finding pictures, etc). However as I mind myself working from home today and hiding from the snow, I am forcing myself out of my comfort zone and I'll share my most recent trip.

My most recent weekend getaway was Superbowl Weekend. Eight friends and I decided there was no better way to enjoy the weekend than in the company of some beautiful women, in good weather, and with like minded associates around. As I stated earlier the risks of the Mrs. finding pictures prevents me from taking any, I used my Ipad on this trip and took a few, but then erased them when I realized that 1. the chics were nothing out of the ordinary and 2. for a day during my trip, I forgot the pics were there. So, sorry but no pics here.

Our decision turned out to be kind of last minute, 4 of us booked in Mid-December and the others booked up through Mid-January. Coming out of EWR, I paid $547.00 for my ticket. Many of you have been coming here much longer than I, so I can imagine how you feel, but I remember paying $298.00. I guess that's inflation. Anyway as I have the most seniority, once we booked I began looking for a hotel. I tried the New Garden first, they were filled. I then tried Terra Linda and was very disturbed when Willy told me that the best he could do was $100 a night. I told him, I was just there in October and paid $79.00, but he said it was out of his control. Mind you, I think $79.00 is too much, but the hotel is admittedly nicer than many of it's competitors and we like it (minus the small TV's) so we stayed there, but $100 just offended my sensibilities.

I passed on that and reached out to Rick at Rockies, and while he was able to accommodate us, he could not put us in the same establishment. The Condo's were almost filled so we'd be split up, and there were 3 first timers coming and I really wanted them to be close to the strip. As a week or two passed a few other friends booked, so now I was trying to get 6 rooms together. I started looking at Villa options, but even they were limited. A few of you on here gave me some advice about the Lion's Pride Villas, and it looked like we would have had to stay there until I got in touch with Wilifred.

I knew Wilifred from when he was at New Garden and had always had a great experience with him. I congratulated him on his new venture and asked if he could provide me with 8 rooms (2 more buddies had booked flights by now, early January) and he said yes. Whew for a second there I thought we might be homeless. I had tried all of the hotels in the area and many of the villas. Casa Cayena was still close to the strip, on a quiet block, and very convenient to a quick "massage". The 9th person was the last to book and the only thing I was able to get for him was a spilt between Mary Rose and the Condos. My buddy ended up staying in Mary Rose for the entire trip, and while he would have preferred to stay with everyone else closer to the strip, he was pleased with his accommodations. I briefly met Rick for the first time and he impressed me as a professional and an all around nice guy. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

The flight in was horrible, not because of turbulence or anything, but my buddy and I had both been forced to select middle seats. We are both 6'2 250 lbs. Lesson learned, it's worth it to spend the $43 that United charges to upgrade to the extra legroom seats. We landed and a buddy that was already there picked us up and took us to the hotel. We embraced Wilifred, it had been a couple years and quickly payed for our rooms. $56 per night with breakfast included, hard to beat it. Don't get me wrong Terra Linda is much nicer, but when it comes to pure value this was a no brainer. 30 minutes later we were all checked into our rooms (which were basic, clean, and had a good number of channels),and headed out to make our first strike. We ate breakfast at the hotel during our trip. I love my food, and their french toast was phenomenal. On Superbowl Sunday they had a Chicken Wing & French Fry special which was $150 pesos and delicious. All in all their food was good, hot, and served quickly.

The majority of us here know the routine so I won't go into the mundane details, but I will discuss a couple things that I found interesting. The flight was a lot more and Terra Linda wanted a lot more, but I took solace in the fact that the Chicas would be a constant; boy was I wrong. I frequent Sosua on Superbowl and Memorial Day Weekends, and it has always been my experience that the prices are a little higher amongst the "prettier" women, but nothing crazy.

To give you a little context, I have a preference for your Dominican beauties with long hair, pretty faces, and some shape. I usually try to leave the club with the Stunners, my rationale is that I am spending all this money to come out here and live out my fantasies, why settle. So girls like Hennessey (there was a big deal about her a while back) or I think her name is Jahira (LARGE booty w/SLIM waste and hazel eyes and pretty face. These are the types that attract me. I try to stay in the 3000 pesos area TLN, but I would be lying if I said that I have never paid $100. I understand that many on this board think that price is outrageous, and I myself try to stay away from it, but when I see a chica that I feel I just have to have ... I will pay $100 for the night. I am not flashy, no jewelry, clean but regular clothes. I don't drink and wouldn't buy bottles if I did, and generally stay relatively low key.

That being said I went into D'Latin, picked out a nice corner, grabbed a water and enjoyed the music. I must say the DJ was fantastic (if you like hip hop). He played some Dominican music, but he played all the current hip-hop (they used to only play the old stuff in Classicos), and then went back and even played disco music. They had me moving like when I was 20.... OK maybe 30. As the night went on, I pulled a few chicas over that I deemed attractive. The first thing that has probably been going on for a while, but became crystal clear to me this time is that these chicks don't give you a chance to vibe with them anymore. When I first started going, they would dance with you for about 10 mins before they started asking if you were going to take them, now they want a commitment from you immediately.

I called one looker over and asked her a few questions with my basic Spanish. In a matter of about a minute, she asked me to buy her a Vodka and something. I have no problem buying a girl a drink, but chill for a minute, maybe even give me the chance to offer, and what you're too good for a Presidente. I bet that's what she would drink on her own dime. All of a sudden my Spanish got bad and she got the idea and left. I never asked her for a price. During the course of the night about 7 different girls told me they wanted 5000 pesos for the night. CRAZY!!! On a side note, D Latin is alright, albeit very hot, but I like Classico better minus the entrance fee and quality of music.

5000 pesos!!!! $125. As I said I have paid $100 all night, but make no mistake that is the exception for the exceptional, not the norm for the normal. There was no way that I was gonna pay $125, as a matter of fact I found myself unable to even negotiate from 5000 pesos. Those of you that were out there recently, and especially for Superbowl, please tell me your experience. Prior to this trip, I had never heard anyone ask for over $100. The experience offended me so much that I ended up going home alone from After One that night. As I am walking in the lobby a average chica is leaving from her nightly duties and asks if I want to sample the goods. I had already went a couple rounds earlier that day, and I was turned off by the high prices so I had made up my mind to go home alone. As a result of that and the fact that she was average, I told this chica "no", but her price kept coming down; when she agreed to 1000 pesos for a romp, I had no choice. And I made her pay for the disrespect the other chicas had shown with their pricing .

The next evening I was so bothered by the prices that I had heard, I decided to go an pull something out of Passions. In all my trips I had done a few on-site, but never take out. However, for 3500 pesos I took the chic @ 10 ....went home and smashed .....then went to the club and partied ..... went home and smashed again ..... and woke up and smashed some more. Compared to 5000 pesos. No brainer. On a side note, my complaint about Passions has always been the vast majority of the girls have no bodies, they are pretty but all flaca. This trip changed my mind and I was very pleased with the variety. The one I took, Carolin, and a phat ass!!! This was my first time, but I am pretty sure that I'll do it again next trip.

I did notice that there were a lot of new chicas in town, but the average age seemed VERY young. The first night I told my buddy to card the two chicas he was taking, they looked like they could have been 16. They act it too, I told one of them come on lets go to the room $2000 pesos 2 hours. She was fine and I had seen her before, still looked very young though. She tells me that she'll come later because she doesn't want to leave her friend. Obviously she was not struck by my good looks and charm, but she then spent the next 4 hours walking up and down the strip instead of putting some money in her pocket; youth.

The only other interesting thing happened at the airport as I was leaving. As always I only had a carry on, and the person at the desk said do you have any liquids, fruits, food, etc in your bag? I responded, Oh I didn't know you couldn't carry food. I have some Cheese doodles. She proceeded to write 5 S's on my boarding pass. I ask my buddy, did she write anything on yours and he said no. I jokingly said they are gonna give me a full cavity search. Once I got to the doorway where you give them your declaration they put me ahead of the security line and checked my stuff and then pulled me over to an analysis machine that they have near the security machines on the inside. A young man proceeded to ask me to stick out my hands and he ran a part of the machine over it, down the inside of my pants, and on the inside of my sneakers.

I'm thinking this is ridiculous, but whatever all in the name of security. He puts the device in the machine and we stand their while it analyzes. 2 minutes pass, then 3, and by the time we get to 10 minutes I start to get ancy. My friend is looking at me like what the hell, and of course none of the guys that work there are answering my questions and they are speaking so fast I can't understand them. About 15 minutes in, the screen finally changes and it says "Cocaine 11%". I almost fainted! I don't drink, I don't smoke, the Mrs. doesn't even know I am in the country. My mind starts running a mile a minute and I start thinking about being on Lock Up Abroad and how am I gonna explain this to the wife. Mind you I am still getting no answers from the guys working their.

I'm thinking to myself people that are innocent usually remain calm and don't sweat, and I know that I am innocent, but I AM SWEATING. Long story short after about 45 minutes a guy that works at American Airlines and speaks English comes over and tells me that it is routine and they are having problems with the machine. They take me to a private room not far from this area and search my bag thoroughly looking for secret compartments and pat me down, before they tell me sorry for the delay but I am free to go. I must say they had me scared out of my mind, because if they would have come up with something now the burden of proving my innocence would be on me.

I am all for security, but until they are experts at using those machines they should not. I don't even think they realized how much their lack of communication with me made matters worse for me. Anyway, that's another one in the books. In all my trips, I've never stayed in a Villa so that's the plan for next time, thinking about CASA LINDA. I'll be doing a lot of reading up on that in the near future.

Thanks for reading,

Kris.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

Re: My First Trip Report ........ After 6 Years

Thanks for the trip report

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed the read.

Just to make sure you know, Superbowl weekend is not normal. Girls ask for a high price quick and if you are not willing to pay, they want to find somebody else who is willing to pay the ridiculous price. Glad to here you found one at a cheap price late.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,572 Posts

Nice report. I might pull somethng out of Passions. I never pulled anything out of Passions. How was the girl performance?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rahsta View Post
    Nice report. I might pull somethng out of Passions. I never pulled anything out of Passions. How was the girl performance?

She was great. Good personality. Great performer. If I didn't know better I would have thought it was a real date. More than a lot of the other chicas, she seemed to actually enjoy what she was doing. Not just sex, ut the whole interaction. I definitely plan on doing that again.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to kris boog For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Nice TR Kris and a great read. The contribution is appreciated!

Maybe next time you could just upload the pics in an album here on the site before heading back. Most any pics are appreciated here on the board.

Keep those reports coming.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

Thank you, Kris!

I haven't gone as long as you say you've gone, between trip reports ... but I'm on my way to Sosua, myself, Wednesday after next. I'm booked at Casa Cayena, and I made my booking literally the day that I saw that Wilfried was taking over there ... because I've been following his story here, since I was introduced to ISOC in October 2010 at the New Garden, and my money is the most sincere congratulations I can offer.

(If you're reading this, Plaso, please regard it as a confirmation of my booking!)

I can see myself getting the first 'nuisance nut' at the suck-shacks, and your narrative persuades me that a visit to Passions - maybe several such visits - would be time and money well-spent. When I consider that my last 'sack time' in Cartagena cost me $100 for about an hour, divided between the girl and the room-charge ... it don't sound half-bad. I just spent roughly RD$5000 ($125) to get my scuba-regulators overhauled ... and another RD$3500 ($85) to replace a 'spare' mouthpiece (octo, to my fellow divers) ... plus, plus, plus ...

Yeah, I just took a look at Peter's menu. RD$3500, for take-her-home at 10 PM (2200), and send-her-home after breakfast at 0800, with two or maybe three nuts, doesn't sound half-bad ... for at least a couple of nights, even including RD$200 for two motos back from Passions to Casa Cayena at 2230!

(Maybe I'll get through this trip without being completely soured on 'the program girls' as they say in Portuguese, 'as garotas de programa'.)
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

I'll were EVER going to 5000 pesos she would have to be an 11 and there will be a contract drawn up on the spot.
    I go there NOT to pay same prices I pay here at home....Yeah I aint getting a TLN but a nut is a nut.

It would have to be for the whole damn day... As many times I could fuck in 24hours.
    BBBJ would not be a question, everything would be included, if I wanted to piss on her it would be an option.
    She would have to cook for me, wash me in the shower, wash my laundrey, and help me with my espanol.

She would have to actually put in work for asking for such an obscene price.

Hopefully that would make her think hard before asking for twice as much.....

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,226 Times in 3,237 Posts

Thanx for the TR Kris... Good stuff and Yes prices are always higher around superbowl and Memorial day.
    En una tierra de mujeres hermosas, Yo soy El Rey

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to El-Rey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts

Good report and thanks for sharing your experience. Reading it made me reflect on old times. I'm glad I got to experience Sosua back in 2003.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to el_papi_chew_low For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Great trip report. Thanks. It's tempting for me to go back, very tempting.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BROOKLYN_357 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Good report...

A question did you go out during the day and ask for pricing too?

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I assume the cocaine residue could have resulted from handling pesos. I hear most money has cocaine residue on it. My assumption is this would be even more true in some places. Or, the machine was just broken.

DOC

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doc Hollywood For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Hollywood View Post
    I assume the cocaine residue could have resulted from handling pesos. I hear most money has cocaine residue on it. My assumption is this would be even more true in some places. Or, the machine was just broken.

DOC
    Correct,
    If you not holding anything , I would not sweat it, no matter what the %age says..
    When this type of technology first came on the scene, they tested Mayor Giuliani’s Money, right at the podium, in some kind of press conference, this is when he was the Mayor, and as you recall he was a big time Drug Prosecutor before that.. Well, his money came up DIRTY, tested VERY high % age in fact .. as you said, from whoever handled it before ..
    So, The test means NOTHING.. it’s a way for them to sweat you, if they want to. but if you not guilty of anything, it has nothing to do with you.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information