Thread: Any hope in Punta Cana?

Thanks

Any hope in Punta Cana?

New member going to P/C in a month with wife and another couple. Staying at Melia Caribe ( their idea ). Any hope I can find an hour on the side while they are otherwise occupied? I've heard that some may have had success with the maids? any experiences or other suggestions greatly appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Re: Any hope in Punta Cana?

im thinking hit or miss...find a cabbie/local with some info, should be a good start. although its no sosua, im sure there are providers...i have had short time girls tell me that after we were done they were going to the A.I.'s in punta cana. so they are there.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,255 Times in 1,078 Posts

Who fucking the maids??? See thats how Kobe got caught up... If I was you I would ask some of these experinced PC mongers in here. But you may want to read up and see whats on the board about it first... Since this is your first post everyone may expect you to read before they respond... That way we know you did some resarch and they will be happy to help you... But IMHO I would stay away from a conflict and find something out in town for a quickie.
    The "Ghost Wolf" Will be seen again

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kiddfrost For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I have friends who had a wedding up there a few months ago. The men told me as soon as word got around about the wedding, the talent was available. The women were not the best looking, but were doing it in certain spots around the resort area. The thing is, they were very discrete about it because of the nature of the event and were at the mercy of the hotel staff for "payoffs."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to init4ass For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I appreciate the replies so far and hope I get more. Kiddfrost I understand what you're saying but beleive me I have read allot of the posts, but there isn't too much on P/C. I will post anything I find out when I return to keep the info flowing.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Go outside the resort and get into the normal population. You will find willing chicas if you speak spanish. Ask outside the resort to some of the locals where the local bars are. You will definitely find available chicas.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks

In your situation, your best bet would probably be to find a cab driver who speaks at least some english and at least "seems" trustworthy. Tell him you want to find a girl and go to a cabana for an hour. He will either know some local girls or take you to a club like La Punta or Jazzy's (where putas work - they charge in US dollars)...then to a cabana and wait for you or come back to get you. It wont be cheap, but should work pretty well...and will be an adventure

Getting a maid to play for an hour or two is a looooooong shot, unless you have a place to go off-site, and even then...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChicaRider For This Useful Post:

Thread Information