Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying Phone Minutes

Thanks
    Thanked 53,118 Times in 6,021 Posts

Re: Buying Phone Minutes

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    Is there a Claro or Orange store at POP airport? If not where can I locate Claro or Orange in Sosua?
    Haven't seen one in POP, but sosua there's a claro by the liquor store on P. clisante, and the orange is right after Baileys next to the bank. If you
    decide on Claro, there's a guy with a phone store just past the intersection Pedro clisante, Dr. Rosen, on the right side walking away from the strip,
    it's not very far, before the old secrets, (forgot new name) he's a good guy to deal with, can hook you up with anything including jail braking you phone.
    We don't catch feelings, we catch flights.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tarzan For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Re: Buying Phone Minutes

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post
    Haven't seen one in POP, but sosua there's a claro by the liquor store on P. clisante, and the orange is right after Baileys next to the bank. If you
    decide on Claro, there's a guy with a phone store just past the intersection Pedro clisante, Dr. Rosen, on the right side walking away from the strip,
    it's not very far, before the old secrets, (forgot new name) he's a good guy to deal with, can hook you up with anything including jail braking you phone.
    gracias hermano!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,474 Times in 2,511 Posts

Cool Re: Buying Phone Minutes

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post

Big thanks for this Tarzan I am going in August plan on visiting this (Claro) guy with my Pantech C790 (probably already unlocked but maybe not, sounds like I'll be fine either way).
    Thanks again
    Scott

6. The Following User Says Thank You to minkyboodle For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information