Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They think of every scam in the book

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Re: They think of every scam in the book

Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post
    (was waiting for that)
    If you didn't know by now, I bite my tongue for noone... I am and will always be ME!

If I can get the cheap shots and roll with the blow(s), why not throw a few of them myself, in a joking way of course... Same way it is directed towards me at times, or not... It's all in fun though, no? I never met the dude, so don't know him personally, and i'm sure he is a nice dude... Just remembered a past experience that was spoken about on here and that's what came to mind...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Re: They think of every scam in the book

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post

Old enough to know who LBJ is, also the rules of nicknames. Lebron Raymone James nickname (if based on initials) is LRJ. I know I'm being too technical, and some folks could argue the fact that his name is LeBron (with a capitalized "B"), but the "LBJ" thing annoys me. He IS having his greatest season though, one of the greatest ever. Last year I anointed Kevin Durant as the greatest basketball player in the world, but I have to retract that now.

This has the be the most massive thread jack in the history of this site.
    Greatest of all time is still Wilt the Stilt in terms of impact on his contemporaries IMO...

The difficulty is always comparing different era's in any sport... in the end I found it best to judge by the impact they had when they were active.. goes for all sports:

Pele would have a difficult time now, but set the world on fire in his day, same might be said about Wilt, about Ali, about others

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information