Thread: B-A-D PRESS for D.R.

Thanks
    Thanked 28,089 Times in 7,183 Posts

B-A-D PRESS for D.R.

US man pleads guilty to child sex tourism charges from Dominica Today

Zoom Picture

Boston.– A Shrewsbury, Mass., man pleaded guilty April 4 in U.S. District Court in Worcester, Mass., to traveling to the Dominican Republic with the intent to engage in illicit sexual conduct.

According to politicalnews.me, the guilty plea is the result of an extensive investigation by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI).

Conrad Gallant, 61, pleaded guilty before U.S. District Court Judge Timothy S. Hillman to engaging in illicit sexual conduct in foreign places and travel with intent to engage in illicit sexual conduct.

Under the terms of the plea agreement, the court must sentence Gallant to between 60 and 168 months in prison, 10 years of supervised release, restitution and forfeiture. Sentencing is scheduled for June 26, 2013.

According to the agreed upon statement of facts, Gallant traveled to the Dominican Republic in February 2011 and had sexual relations in his apartment with a 14-year-old girl he knew was underage.

Gallant returned to the Dominican Republic four times over the course of a year to engage in illicit sexual relations with the underage victim, giving her money, a laptop computer and jewelry during that time.
    Additionally, on these trips, Gallant took photographs of the victim while she was nude and while engaging in sexual acts, and took those images back to the United States.

Perverts like this guy coming to solicit children brings bad press and unwanted attention to everyone else.
    DON’T HATE THE PLAYER !!!!! “HATE THE GAME”

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Re: B-A-D PRESS for D.R.

I do not go to the DR to pay for sex, I go to fuck hot chicks for free like I do here in the US. They always steal 1500 to 2500 each time.

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    I do not go to the DR to pay for sex, I go to fuck hot chicks for free like I do here in the US. They always steal 1500 to 2500 each time.
    Stop staying at CC, get a pac safe, money belt, and for dang sake.......get your game on HU!

(hope to see you in July btw)

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 263 Posts

Seems like a good thread to mention that if you have sex with someone of the legal age in a foreign country that is younger than 18 you can serve time in the US. Jamaica is a good example where the age of consent is 16 (12 for locals lol), bang that pussy and get caught =jail time at home.

IMHO they should hang that motherfucker by his dick, 14 is way the fuc to young

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TonyT For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    I am with you. I do not pay for sex either. I have sex for free. I pay the chica to leave.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dragonlorde For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This guy is a piece of slime that should spend the rest of his life behind bars. There is no reason ever to have sex with a child for any reason. I have no sympathy for him at all. However, these types of things does ruin it for us. May he rot in jail and become the bitch some the biggest, greasiest inmate ever been sent to jail.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dragonlorde For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,844 Times in 377 Posts

I just dont understand the logic. Out of all the hot dominican beauties that are 18+ why would you want to shoot for an underage girl. Especially knowing the consequences. Im not sure that i would even be the slightest bit turned on knowing the chica was 14. Either that or i would be so nervous that i would not be able to perform so either way i just dont get it... Come on guys there are thousands of 18+ chicas begging for your pesos... Stop robbing the cradle. They will eventually be 18 too lol.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

While I like the young chicas, wich means under 30 for me You shouldn't mess with a girl that young. While I have very few morals, I do have self respect.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nobody For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    While I like the young chicas, wich means under 30 for me You shouldn't mess with a girl that young. While I have very few morals, I do have self respect.
    I hear you. I have turned down 18 and 19 year olds because they just looked too young to me regardless of what their ID said. When I tell them they're too young looking you should see the look of incredulity I get. One hooked me up with her older Sister and another with an older cousin both of whom were all of 20. Alrightee then...
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thread Information