Thread: Sosua 3/29/13 to 4/7/13

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,127 Times in 233 Posts

Trip Report Sosua 3/29/13 to 4/7/13

I stayed at the Mary Rose, which is a nice hotel not that far from the strip, a nice walk in the day and a moto at night for me was all it took. Everything works, wifi, TV, appliance (I didn’t use except the refrigerator). I stayed in the executive suite #16, and I must say it was nice; it has a private entrance and a private balcony. The local Super Mercado is very convenient. The shuttle works as advertised. Rick the owner is a standup guy, free pickup and delivery to the airport, all the hot water you need, daily maids service, etc. I would stay again (everything as advertised). There are motos all around if you don’t want the shuttle.

Went on a much need break for relaxation and pleasure,took a newbie with me, and he enjoyed himself, gave him the layout and the rules and he had no problems, except he kept trying to make a correlation between what stuff costs in the US & what it costs ion the DR, bottom line he over paid the girls during his entire trip, he just could figure out why it was a bad deal to pay 2k for short term and 4-5k for TLN. I told him but he didn’t listen and he had a blast. He was a good newbie, listen to what I told him and didn't have any drama, I think I just corrupted him (smile). He wants to comeback in May of this year.

I did my usual 2 girls a day, it was 3 a day for the first two days, and I think the newbie was doing 4-5 five a day for the first few days.

Met a couple of ISOC guys there, but I was spent so I didn’t get to talk with them much.
    Last edited by tonymd; 04-28-2013 at 08:53 PM.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Question Re: Sosua 3/29/13 to 4/7/13

There was no shortage of Chicas, but the quality is way down in my opinion. I saw a lot of veterans, they still look good, but they have that hungry look, not the same girls from 3-5 years ago, they are hardened, but still look good. I tend to like new girls for every trip, but it was hard to find new girls that I wasn’t familiar with that caught my eyes. I did a passion girl one evening walking from the beach with the newbie. I don't usually do Passions, but what the heck, it was a good session, no complaints.

I could be feeling this way because I have made so many trips, I’m not sure.

Also met a few guys that have moved down and enjoyingthemselves 24/7.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to tonymd For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Re: Sosua 3/29/13 to 4/7/13

Your newbie was definitely running threw the chicas the first few days!

I'm sure he was mf'n me all the way to Miami. We both volunteered to take a vol bump. They called both of us up at the same time, and when she started with "the situation is", I immediately said "I was first on the list". She said "situation solved". It was over before he knew what was going on! Gotta be quick around me when it comes to staying on the Island!!

Tell him that he can feel better. Karma bit me in the ass the next day. I had the vol bump all wrapped up, but they needed one more. I didn't know how many they needed, so while I was at the bar, I talked 2 young girls into taking the bump. They only needed two. So they stayed, and I had to fly out!

I still say Irie fucked me on that!!

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,909 Times in 470 Posts

Thumbs Up Re: Sosua 3/29/13 to 4/7/13

A pleasure to meet and hang with you sir. Your friend had that overwhelmed look about him the first few days; I suppose we all had that look the first time down.

The ones who care don't know anymore, and the ones who know don't care ~ Yuri Orlov.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to slipheed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post

I'm sure he was mf'n me all the way to Miami. We both volunteered to take a vol bump. They called both of us up at the same time, and when she started with "the situation is", I immediately said "I was first on the list". She said "situation solved". It was over before he knew what was going on! Gotta be quick around me when it comes to staying on the Island!!

Tell him that he can feel better. Karma bit me in the ass the next day. I had the vol bump all wrapped up, but they needed one more. I didn't know how many they needed, so while I was at the bar, I talked 2 young girls into taking the bump. They only needed two. So they stayed, and I had to fly out!

I was just waiting for AA to come off the $500 offer. $700-$900 had a much better ring to it............apparently.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tonymd View Post
    I think the newbie was doing 4-5 five a day for the first few days.
    yeesh what a horny mfer!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Prometheus For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post

Nice meeting you, time flys when you are having fun. You are right fridays are not what they use to be.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tonymd For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slipheed View Post
    A pleasure to meet and hang with you sir. Your friend had that overwhelmed look about him the first few days; I suppose we all had that look the first time down.
    He had a blast, he still can't believe what he just experienced. I must admit Sosua is the best bang for the buck right now.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tonymd For This Useful Post:

Thread Information