Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: 05/2013 - The Director of Tourism ''speaks''

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Re: 05/2013 - The Director of Tourism ''speaks''

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    . IT WAS ABOUT THE PRINCIPLE!!! He staggered right into the cops on the corner that were about to whoop his ass. .
    So let him stick to his principles and get his ass kicked. Why intervene and violate his principles, even if he was being a drunken asshole? It could have easily gone the other way and you both gotten thrown in jail.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

Because I drunk his ass under the table, and he obviously could not handle it...................................and I felt bad for his ass. Again, I took care of it and took care of him and if I ever get in a situation and need help the Karma Gods will give it back to me.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 376 Posts

Because I drunk his ass under the table, and he obviously could not handle it...................................and I felt bad for his ass. Again, I took care of it and took care of him and if I ever get in a situation and need help the Karma Gods will give it back to me.
    Ernest Hemingway could not have said it better. Nice job Shogun!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tonto4 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

I was on the beach once, sitting at at table. A gringo starts getting loud a couple restuarants down from us, yelling at a dominicano.
    A second dominicano jumps in, now all three are yelling, crowd gathering. The asshole drunk gringo picks up some kind of wooden rod making threats. Everybody still yelling. One of the dominicanos goes into an alley and comes out with a sword, not a machette, a sword. More yelling. Then another gringo jumps in and drags the drunk gringo away, still yelling at the dominicans.

Granted, I had no hand in him getting drunk, but No f'kn way. I would have sat there and watched the drunk asshole gringo get his head chopped off. And ordered another presidente.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

Anyway, guys I will put this out in the strongest means that I can. Not a goddamn thing has changed on the Pedro strip in Sosua. Even the bar on the corner of the old jewelry store is giving it another go. DLatin is the new Classico's. Even though Classico's was air conditioned, it did not get jumping until Thursday night. D Latin has a large crowd every night of the week and the staff of Classico's is the same staff of D Latin. Some of the female bartenders can be bitchy about the Grande Presidente's (Fuck Giving them a Tip!!!!) The crowd is present because...................D' LATIN IS FREE!!! and oh by the way, the SPOT is air conditioned and right across the street. Party Hard!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Anyway, guys I will put this out in the strongest means that I can. Not a goddamn thing has changed on the Pedro strip in Sosua. Even the bar on the corner of the old jewelry store is giving it another go. DLatin is the new Classico's. Even though Classico's was air conditioned, it did not get jumping until Thursday night. D Latin has a large crowd every night of the week and the staff of Classico's is the same staff of D Latin. Some of the female bartenders can be bitchy about the Grande Presidente's (Fuck Giving them a Tip!!!!) The crowd is present because...................D' LATIN IS FREE!!! and oh by the way, the SPOT is air conditioned and right across the street. Party Hard!!!
    Except many Haitian chicas and children are again ''running for cover'' from the Poli-Pussies.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Except many Haitian chicas and children are again ''running for cover'' from the Poli-Pussies.
    Like the man said, not a damn thing has changed......
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread Information