Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: For Those who may choose to venture out of Sosua and go to Las Terrenas,,,,

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,480 Times in 10,191 Posts

For Those who may choose to venture out of Sosua and go to Las Terrenas,,,,

I recently spent a couple of weeks in Las Terrenas and Sosua,,,,

I found a condo in Las Terrenas, and I liked it ,,but did not like the location,,,,It was nice, but it was like staying right off the street in Sosua abajo,,,,,,,and after two nights,,,I decided that I needed to be closer to the water,,,,
    If this dosnt bother you ,,,and you are interested,,, PM me and i will foward you the info,,,,

Here are a few Pics of the place,,,,,

" Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: For Those who may choose to venture out of Sosua and go to Las Terrenas,,,,

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

I see you with this, thanks for sharing X!!!

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

While packing things up,,I looked on Booking.com ,,and they were having a sale on several Hotels,,,including one

that I really liked the looks of last year when I was in Las Terrenas,,,called Hotel Albachiara,,which was right on the

water. I didnt stay there last year because the prices were so high,,but this deal was really good,,so i grabbed it,,,,

It included a free buffet breakfast with all you could eat mangu(little momma was happy about this),,, eggs,,,bacon,,sausage,,pancakes,,an omellette bar,,8 fresh juices,and pastries and bread,,and cafe,,,,and you ate it all about 100 feet from the water,,,,,YES , I DID SOME DAMAGE,,,,,,,,,,,

I REALLY liked this place,,,,,

The view from the beach,,,,,,,,Right in the middle upstairs is where you ate breakfast,,,,

Last edited by XXX; 06-08-2013 at 04:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Not to mention ,,the views at night were alot better here ,,,,,,,,

Blog Entries
    Thanks

If you walked across the street,,,,,you got this view,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Blog Entries
    Thanks

As usual,,, If you are going to head to LT for a couple of days,,, I highly recommend renting one of these,,,,

You can see alot of places,,,,and go almost anywhere on these,,,,,,Last year I paid $45 a day for the quad,,,,This year , I was told to talk them down to $30- 35 a day,,,which I did,,,,,,He called me a malo chico,,,,but I ended up paying $30,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I did notice DRASTIC changes in the Las Terrenas night life this time around though,,,,,

I will touch on this later,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks
    Thanked 51,253 Times in 7,381 Posts

Thats a beautiful place XXX. Is that "L", from your previous trips or did you decide to plow some new acreage?

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    Thats a beautiful place XXX. Is that "L", from your previous trips or did you decide to plow some new acreage?

No Smooth,,,,that is Little momma,,,,,about half the size of L,,,,,,

L and I decided to split ways last October,,,,and I told her we would be better off amigo and amiga,,,,

She still calls me,,,and we kind of made tentative plans to hook up this time,,,but I told her it may be a little hard,,,

But that could change ,,as while I was in Sosua this time and she saw me with Little momma,,,,she was all smiles and I introduced the two of them in the pizzeria next to the spot,,,,,But I could see the jealousy in her eyes,,,,,

Then the phone calls started with " mi con grande problema con pequina chica",,,," Mi pienso mi boom boom chica",,,,,tu necesita tiempo con mi,,,

I said "porque,,chica nada problema con tu"

She responded with,,," no no,.,,,,tu no go con mi,,,,,mi problema con chica"

I responded with " Ok ,bien,,tu tratar boom boom chica,,,mi no habla tu no mas,,,,mi y tu no mas amigo amiga",,, And I ended the convo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

They are both really cool chicas,,,,, but i really dont want L trying to hit her for various reasons I cant get into to......

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Really beautiful views. I enjoyed my time when I was there several years ago but I can't say I really made the effort to enjoy the environment. Maybe some day in the future. Looking forward to the rest of the TR.

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Really beautiful views. I enjoyed my time when I was there several years ago but I can't say I really made the effort to enjoy the environment. Maybe some day in the future. Looking forward to the rest of the TR.

Thanks Rub,,,,,

Yeah ,,,it's an awesome place,,,especially when you venture out and see all of it,,,,,

Hope you get a chance to get back man.......

This really aint a trip report,,,,,,,I really was just going to throw some pics of the condo up and call it a day,,,,,but i guess maybe i'll throw a couple more pics up,,,

After seeing L get harrassed and stalked by a pussy ,,,,,,,, and watching him cry to everybody that i threatened him,,,,I kinda lay off on reports now,,,,,

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

I like the hotel, but the condo looks a little sterile. Maybe because it is new. thanks for posting the pics.

I was in Las Terrenas (Playa Bonita) something like 10 years ago. I am sure the place has changed a lot, if I ever find the pics I took I will try to scan them (not a digital camera).

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Hey lil X, cover up those skinny arms. jajaja.

From previous talk about LT, I was under the impression that it's best to bring your own chica. Perhaps what you're gonna tell us about the change in nightlife will reflect something different.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XXX View Post
    Thanks Rub,,,,,

Yeah ,,,it's an awesome place,,,especially when you venture out and see all of it,,,,,

Hope you get a chance to get back man.......

This really aint a trip report,,,,,,,I really was just going to throw some pics of the condo up and call it a day,,,,,but i guess maybe i'll throw a couple more pics up,,,

After seeing L get harrassed and stalked by a pussy ,,,,,,,, and watching him cry to everybody that i threatened him,,,,I kinda lay off on reports now,,,,,

But this sound like a GREAT STORY ....

why deprive us... u know you wanna tell it...
    LOL

thanks for the nice pics,, That condo looks sweet..
    Looking forward to spending some time in Las Terrenas soon... I cant believe I have not been on that highway... I pass it on the way to Samana, but never had a chance to get on it, and check out the AWESOME VIEWS... like the ones you had in your last Report... I think you took a Quad though ? ... Hey can you ride the quads on that highway ? or were you on the shoulder most times ?

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    I like the hotel, but the condo looks a little sterile. Maybe because it is new. thanks for posting the pics.

I was in Las Terrenas (Playa Bonita) something like 10 years ago. I am sure the place has changed a lot, if I ever find the pics I took I will try to scan them (not a digital camera).

Fuuny you should say that EZ,,,,
    I just couldn't quite put my foot on it,,,but I just didnt feel comfortable there,,,,
    The woman that owned it was American,,and it was nice and new,,and really quiet even though you were just off a busy street,,,,but there were hardly any other people there.
    I thought I would like the quiet,,,,but I kinda missed the comings and goings of a hotel,,,,,And I was right ,,,I was much more comfortable at the Albachiara,,,,

Yeah,,,,Playa Bonita is a sick beach,,,,,
    The only difference from this year to last year,,,is that you can no longer take cars or quads on this particular beach,,,,,,they put some cement pylons that only a bike or moto could get through,,,,,

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post

From previous talk about LT, I was under the impression that it's best to bring your own chica. Perhaps what you're gonna tell us about the change in nightlife will reflect something different.

Damn,,,,You to Toro,,,,

I worked my ass off for about two months before my trip to get the "six pack" abs,,,,,but i had to drop from 220 down to 202 to do it,,,,

So when I first get to little mommas place,,, she looks at me and says " Mi amore..tu mucho flaco ahora,,que pasa ?"

I then had to explain to her that you have to lose a little weight to totally lose your stomach,,,,,,,
    I then took my shirt off and said "Por que, tu no gusto? "
    She then changed her tune,, and was like "wow,, mi gusto,,mi gusto mucho,,,,"
    It was then I said ,,," No No,,,,tu gusto mi mas grande y gordo ,,no problema,,,,mi go comida tres pescado fritos con papa fritas,,,,

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Thumbs Up Re: For Those who may choose to venture out of Sosua and go to Las Terrenas,,,,

Thanks for sharing your vacation with us X....and don't stop now!
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post

Ok,, as far as bringing your own chica to LT,,,,,I would probably say yes,,,,
    Like if you got a favorita in Santo Domingo,,Santiago or Sosua,,,,,or wherever,,,,,and you just want to chill out with them,,,,,it is definatley the place to go,,,,,,If They havent been there ,,they will like it,,,

But as far as the nightlife goes,, I was shocked at the difference that one year had made,,,,,

Last year , I went to the Pirate Bar next to La Bodega, and it was crowded starting at 8:00 PM,,,,lots of chicas working and hanging around,,,,,
    Then around 10:00pm and on,,everything would shift over to La Bodega,,,,,,

This year ,,,I drove by at 9:00pm,,,,and not one girl at the pirate bar or la bodega,,,,,

Now Little momma doesnt drink much,,,,and between me having her on the go all day,,and from all the fucking we were doing,,, usually would tell me to go out and have a couple drinks if I wanted,,,but she was going to sleep,,,
    So I would head back out around 11:30,,,, and there was still nobody in La bodega,,, and a just a couple of stragglers in the pirate bar,,,And about 15 motoconcho dudes,,,, It was weird

Luckily, I did find one little bar that had some cute girls working in it,,,,,
    As you leave La Bodega and drive by the politur building ,,,just as the road vears left there is a bar on the left,,,,
    I parked the quad,,,and had a drink,,,,,
    One decent chica walked over and sat with me,,and after a little talking , gave me the layout,,,,
    If you liked a girl here,,,,you negotiated the price with her and went upstairs,,,,,,,
    It was at this point I saw a little tiny thing go by all in white,,,,,,
    I excused my self from the one I was talking to and sat with her,,,,,,,she was 18 and hot,,,,,,Deal !!!
    We settled on 1300 pesos for the hour and went upstairs,,,,,,It was very hot up there ,,,but she was awesome in the sack.
    I thought i would have to pay the bar something,,,but i never did,,,,
    I revisited her twice that week,,,,
    At that point it was like 12:45 Am ,,,and i went back to the hotel,,,,
    Now I dont know if La Bodega picked up after 1:00 AM,,,,But I was never up that late to find out,,,
    I can only tell you what I saw before then,,,,which wasnt much,,,,
    Last edited by XXX; 06-09-2013 at 09:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post

But this sound like a GREAT STORY ....

why deprive us... u know you wanna tell it...
    LOL

thanks for the nice pics,, That condo looks sweet..
    Looking forward to spending some time in Las Terrenas soon... I cant believe I have not been on that highway... I pass it on the way to Samana, but never had a chance to get on it, and check out the AWESOME VIEWS... like the ones you had in your last Report... I think you took a Quad though ? ... Hey can you ride the quads on that highway ? or were you on the shoulder most times ?

Come on now JD,,,
    You already heard the story in a email or PM,,,,,
    Remember you told me who NOT to trust,,,,,
    I'm done with it,,,water under the bridge,,,,,,,,
    dude made enough guys change there shirts after crying on there shoulders,,,,

As far as the Quad goes ,,,you can go right out on the street,,,but keep looking back for cars and then move over,,,
    As you can see in this picture,,,I just kinda rode this white line,,,,,,,,,

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information