Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For Those who may choose to venture out of Sosua and go to Las Terrenas,,,,

Thanks

Re: For Those who may choose to venture out of Sosua and go to Las Terrenas,,,,

I love Las Terrenas and Coson. Look at the high end project bring built in Coson. Six Senses de Coson, Colinas de Coson, Viva Residence. Coson has one of the best hotels in the world ranked by Conde Nast "The peninsula house". The toll road to get to Las Terrenas is 481 pesos each way. Robert would not spend 481 pesos on dinner for him & his girl. Coson real estate market is one of the hottest real estate markets in the Caribbean.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lastchance For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,479 Times in 10,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lastchance View Post
    I love Las Terrenas and Coson. Look at the high end project bring built in Coson. Six Senses de Coson, Colinas de Coson, Viva Residence. Coson has one of the best hotels in the world ranked by Conde Nast "The peninsula house". The toll road to get to Las Terrenas is 481 pesos each way. Robert would not spend 481 pesos on dinner for him & his girl. Coson real estate market is one of the hottest real estate markets in the Caribbean.

The only thing I can complain about in Las Terrenas is the ridiculous 18 and 20% Tax on everything,,,,,

I talked about this with Tom the owner of the Scandinavian, and he said it was ridiculous there with the taxes.

The new Fishermans Village was very nice, but there were hardly any people there,,, except for a few gringas,,,

To me ,,,it looks like the powers to be in Sosua would like to change it into what Las Terrenas is now,,
    " Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 1,755 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XXX View Post
    While packing things up,,I looked on Booking.com ,,and they were having a sale on several Hotels,,,including one that I really liked the looks of last year when I was in Las Terrenas,,,called Hotel Albachiara

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    I was in Las Terrenas (Playa Bonita) something like 10 years ago. I am sure the place has changed a lot, if I ever find the pics I took I will try to scan them (not a digital camera).

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Passport Playa For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Passport Playa View Post

Thanks PP ,,,
    thats a nice upclose shot ,,,,,

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Last year , I went to the Pirate Bar next to La Bodega, and it was crowded starting at 8:00 PM,,,,lots of chicas working and hanging around

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks PP ,,,
    thats a nice upclose shot ,,,,,
    X:

Didn't mean to threadjack. Was hoping to enhance your report by providing additional photos. Since I have lost my desire to do t/r's, I sometimes like to enhance the reports of others whom I consider "standup dudes" (by providing photos or "useful commentary").
    Last edited by Passport Playa; 06-10-2013 at 09:48 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

X: Didn't mean to threadjack. Was hoping to enhance your report by providing additional photos. Since I have lost my desire to do t/r's, I sometimes like to enhance the reports of those whom I consider standup dudes by providing photos or "useful commentary".

No problem at all man,,,
    those are all cool pics that correspond to the topics discussed.

Post as many as you like,, as I don't have a ton ,,,because I hadn't planned on doing a report,,,I just wanted to show people the condo and hotel.

Question for ya though PP,,,
    Did you also see a lack of activity in la bodega the last time you were there,,,or was it just cuz I was calling it a night to "early" at 12:45am,,
    I am not saying you couldn't find anything if you did a little searching,,,but just the overall numbers seemed to be way down.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

No problem at all man,,,
    those are all cool pics that correspond to the topics discussed.

Post as many as you like,, as I don't have a ton ,,,because I hadn't planned on doing a report,,,I just wanted to show people the condo and hotel.

Question for ya though PP,,,
    Did you also see a lack of activity in la bodega the last time you were there,,,or was it just cuz I was calling it a night to "early" at 12:45am,,
    I am not saying you couldn't find anything if you did a little searching,,,but just the overall numbers seemed to be way down.
    X:

I only visited the Bodega once (since I have a very distinguished amiga who lives in L/T). There is a spot (that you should be familiar with) that is entertaining and had some nice chica who were available. However, this spot only has extended hours on Friday, Saturday and Sundays. Because my amiga's family is well known and also has connections, chicas would nonchalantly acknowledge the mother of my amiga so that my road dawg "Big Homie" would know they were available. Perhaps I should say the did this so that we could know they were available. However, I was smashing "mami's bebe" and never thought about smashing anything else since all she does is want to fuck whenever I am within a dick's reach away.
    Last edited by Passport Playa; 06-10-2013 at 10:11 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Mami's Bebe:

Last edited by Passport Playa; 06-10-2013 at 09:46 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Mami's Bebe:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Mami's Bebe:

Now back to the Adventures of XXX

Blog Entries
    Thanks

X:

I only visited the Bodega once (since I have a very distinguished amiga who lives in L/T). There is a spot (that you should be familiar with) that is entertaining and had some nice chica who were available. However, this spot only has extended hours on Friday, Saturday and Sundays. Because my amiga's family is well known and also has connections, chicas would nonchalantly acknowledge the mother of my amiga so that my road dawg "Big Homie" would know they were available. Perhaps I should say the did this so that we could know they were available. However, I was smashing "mami's bebe" and never thought about smashing anything else since all she does is want to fuck whenever I am within a dick's reach away.

This sounds like the place I went to a few nights,,,,,,couple cuties,,and a couple okays,,,,

Your place could be different ,,but it sounds like the place,,,cuz when i went by on Monday night,,,it was closed,,,

As you leave Bodega,,,,,go straight across the street on the one way road,,,

Then drive by the politur building on the left,,,,,

And as the road vears left,,,,the bar was right there,,,,,,with tables out front,,,and on the inside,,,,

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Las Terrenas beaches just go on and on,,,,,

The couple lying out in the sun i guess had adopted these three kids,,,,,,,

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Out of all the beaches in Las Terrenas,,,I would have to say Playa Bonita is the best looking,,,,

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Looks pretty deserted, can you fuck on that beach?
    I've offended you.....goood

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information