Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: For Those who may choose to venture out of Sosua and go to Las Terrenas,,,,

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

Re: For Those who may choose to venture out of Sosua and go to Las Terrenas,,,,

It seems like all the buildings in las teranuslook new and freshly painted is that just the beach part ?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Damn X, even when you don't want to do a report, it turns into a report.
    I've offended you.....goood

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,481 Times in 10,191 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Siochana View Post
    I think I only had coffee...and beer in LT but my impression was that it had a much more euro feel to it, perhaps due to the large European expat community.

I liked it and need to return for a week....or 3

I take it you found the prices including taxes to be higher than in Sosua for meals? Say compared to Bologna and Baileys?

Really enjoying your report, please continue!

Yeah,,,it just seemed like everytime you got the bill,,,,youd see the tax and were like DAMN,,,,,,
    " Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BorisDaBulletDodger View Post
    It seems like all the buildings in las teranuslook new and freshly painted is that just the beach part ?

It was actually just the New Fishermans Village that was new,,,,,,

The streets there are actually pretty good,,,except for the hundreds of speed bumps,,,

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    Damn X, even when you don't want to do a report, it turns into a report.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Nice informative report...thx x

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Nice informative report...thx x

Thanks Hunt,,,
    glad your enjoying the report that wasn't suppose to be a report but now is a report ,,,,,,,,,

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 1,755 Posts

X:

I am loving your thread as well. I was just about to upload more photos of L/T when I realized some of the "haters" might view this as an attempt to threadjack and steal your thunder. As I said previously, I appreciate how this thread has elicited a nostalgic feeling inside of me.

Keep doing you!

PP

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Passport Playa For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Passport Playa View Post
    X:

I am loving your thread as well. I was just about to upload more photos of L/T when I realized some of the "haters" might view this as an attempt to threadjack and steal your thunder. As I said previously, I appreciate how this thread has elicited a nostalgic feeling inside of me.

Keep doing you!

PP

PP ,,,,don't worry about it ,,,
    its my thread and I'm giving you the green light to post what you like man ,,,
    dont worry about the haters,,
    I deal with em now every time Im back in the Su,,,
    I now just deem there sorry asses as unworthy of my time ,,,and they are ignored ,, unless they choose to poke the Bear,,, ,,

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,253 Times in 7,381 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XXX View Post
    PP ,,,,don't worry about it ,,,
    its my thread and I'm giving you the green light to post what you like man ,,,
    dont worry about the haters,,
    I deal with em now every time Im back in the Su,,,
    I now just deem there sorry asses as unworthy of my time ,,,and they are ignored ,, unless they choose to poke the Bear,,, ,,
    XXX, you mean to say that a guy like you actually has some haters on this board? I've never met you but from what and how you write your posts, I would say that you would seem to be a pretty well adjusted chap who doesn't go out of his way to cause trouble for anyone.

Unless I'm totally mistaken and when you go down to Sosua beach you purposely look to kick sand in people's faces, you brute!

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    XXX, you mean to say that a guy like you actually has some haters on this board? I've never met you but from what and how you write your posts, I would say that you would seem to be a pretty well adjusted chap who doesn't go out of his way to cause trouble for anyone.

Unless I'm totally mistaken and when you go down to Sosua beach you purposely look to kick sand in people's faces, you brute!

Thanks for the words Smooth,,,
    But yes , i got a couple of Haters that like to get in the ears of others ,,,
    People that said they had wanted to meet me for the longest time,,,now look the other way because they listen to these twisted dudes,,instead of actually talking to me first,,,,Very Sad and pathetic,,,,

Like I tolld judgesmails,,,,I am done with it,,,and I keep to myself now on my trips,,,,,,

Someday we wil possibly meet up Smooth,,,and you can judge for yourself,,,,,but i'll bet by then these nerds will have gotten in your ear as well,,,,,And twist the truth to there liking,,,,,,its a game they like to play,,,,,,
    I have met some great dudes on this board,,,,and the ones that know me ,,,,,KNOW ME !!!!

Just remember to never come to the aid of someone who is being harrased and stalked,,,,,,and these dudes will love you,,,,,,,
    Last edited by XXX; 06-13-2013 at 07:49 AM.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,625 Times in 1,690 Posts

Fuck the haters!! You're a great dude and I enjoyed meeting and hanging with you!! Their loss.

Thanks for the words Smooth,,,
    But yes , i got a couple of Haters that like to get in the ears of others ,,,
    People that said they had wanted to meet me for the longest time,,,now look the other way because they listen to these twisted dudes,,instead of actually talking to me first,,,,Very Sad and pathetic,,,,

Like I tolld judgesmails,,,,I am done with it,,,and I keep to myself now on my trips,,,,,,

Someday we wil possibly meet up Smooth,,,and you can judge for yourself,,,,,but i'll bet by then these nerds will have gotten in your ear as well,,,,,And twist the truth to there liking,,,,,,its a game they like to play,,,,,,
    I have met some great dudes on this board,,,,and the ones that know me ,,,,,KNOW ME !!!!

Just remember to never come to the aid of someone who is being harrased and stalked,,,,,,and these dudes will love you,,,,,,,
    The Game Should Be Sold Not Told

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blazaveli For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blazaveli View Post
    Fuck the haters!! You're a great dude and I enjoyed meeting and hanging with you!! Their loss.

Thanks Blaz,, and right back at cha man,,,,,

you are definately high on the list of "great peeps ". That I have met from this site,,,

But ,,,,theres always gonna be some assclowns though,,,,

Fuck em,,,,,,,,,,

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

A little video I found showing where you can drive right along the water,,,,

I took this ride every day and night,,,,,,,

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

A little video I found showing where you can drive right along the water,,,,

I took this ride every day and night,,,,,,,

I remember on the way to LT there was a section of road that went along the shoreline - I can't remember exactly where, either between Gaspar Hernandez and Nagua, or Nagua and LT? Not sure, but you'd probably know it. It was the most enjoyable part of the drive. I used to have pics but have no idea where they're at now. Really enjoying your pics, though.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Ballenas Beach ? , NICE..

I missed the BaJEEEnas this year ... by just a couple weeks . Really wanted to see them, just once, but by Semana Santa they are usually GONE, this year almost worked though. ..
    Thats a nice beach there.. Im totally SOLD on Las Terrenas..ust from your Pics and stories alone. and I'm done with Las Galeras. just not into it anymore, it got boring there .
    I Need a New Samana destination ,and this looks like its the clear winner.. Samana City is also too crowded and too hustle and bustle, IMO. and the FINE restaurant I ate at last year, served us CRAP food this year..nother story, but I hate that..

Las Terrenas looks muy tranquillo... thanks again..

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blazaveli View Post
    I second the motion... XXX is all good with me (as far as I know) lol... Does root for some Boston teams, so he sucks in that regard, but not everyone is perfect lol... You are cool peeps in my book XmenDave!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    I second the motion... XXX is all good with me (as far as I know) lol... Does root for some Boston teams, so he sucks in that regard, but not everyone is perfect lol... You are cool peeps in my book XmenDave!

Beas,,,,we are definetely cool,,,,

Here is a perfect example of one of the " good" guys,,,,,on this board,,,,

one of the most laidback dudes i have ever met,,,,,,

Shit,,, If this lovefest continues,,,,I may have to break open a bottle of cab,,,,and throw on some Barry White,,,,

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    I remember on the way to LT there was a section of road that went along the shoreline - I can't remember exactly where, either between Gaspar Hernandez and Nagua, or Nagua and LT? Not sure, but you'd probably know it. It was the most enjoyable part of the drive. I used to have pics but have no idea where they're at now. Really enjoying your pics, though.

Thanks Rub,,,

I think that was Nagua,,,,

There were some nice views,,,

But more importantly,,this is where the guagua stopped to get some chow,,,,,,

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    Ballenas Beach ? , NICE..

I missed the BaJEEEnas this year ... by just a couple weeks . Really wanted to see them, just once, but by Semana Santa they are usually GONE, this year almost worked though. ..
    Thats a nice beach there.. Im totally SOLD on Las Terrenas..ust from your Pics and stories alone. and I'm done with Las Galeras. just not into it anymore, it got boring there .
    I Need a New Samana destination ,and this looks like its the clear winner.. Samana City is also too crowded and too hustle and bustle, IMO. and the FINE restaurant I ate at last year, served us CRAP food this year..nother story, but I hate that..

Las Terrenas looks muy tranquillo... thanks again..

No problem JD,,,,

Yeah,, I to found Samana very busy........

Give LT a try,,,,,

Dont know if that direct flight that Jetblue has is convenient for you,,,but it sounds good,,,,,

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information