Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: For Those who may choose to venture out of Sosua and go to Las Terrenas,,,,

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,517 Times in 10,205 Posts

Re: For Those who may choose to venture out of Sosua and go to Las Terrenas,,,,

This is a cool video that shows my hotel ,,and Playa Bonita,,,,

" Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Before I go on about my return visit to El Limon,,,,The public pool,,,,,and the the waterfall,,,,

I guess since this is sort of a report now,,,,I have to give a shout out to some of the members i ran into this time around,,,,

I started off with three days in Sosua,,,,followed by a week in Las Terrenas,,,and concluded with a week in Sosua,,,,

This trip I ran into a few of my favorite members on this site,,,,,,

Especially on day one,,,,,when I heard my name being called out,,,,and to my supprise , it was my boy Eastcoast,,,,,
    Definately one of my favorites,,,,He can be direct and harsh sometimes,,,,but he has always been nothing but a class act with me,,,,,Lots of props EC,,,,,it was great to see you again,,,,,

Minutes after that ,,I ran into Office Manager outside of our hotel,,,,,,,
    He was waiting on a chica for a last hurrah before heading to the airport,,,,She was little late , and he was about to break out the famous phone for another option ,,,,,,Always a pleasure OM,,,,,,,,

Obviously I did not run into anyone in Las Terrenas,,,,But when I returned to Sosua a week later ,,,,one late afternoon While walking through Rumba I ran into ANOTHER one of my favorites,,,,,,,

Mr Sage,,,,,,
    I heard my name called as I was walking,,,and he was sitting with a chica ,,,,,
    We shot the shit for awhile,,,,and I was glad to see him again,,,,,
    Just a slick and classy individual,,,,,,

Right after talking to Sage,,,as I was posted up near the exit,,,,I felt a tap on my shoulder,,,,,
    He said xmendave, right ?,,,,,I said ya,,,,He then said Shogun Warrior,,,,,,
    I said hey,,,he said hey ,,,and he was on his way with his chica,,,,
    A brief encounter,,,,but he seemed like good peeps,,,,,
    It was nice to meet you SGW,,,,,,,

And of course one night Little Momma and I stopped in at The Spot ,,and hung with MR. REY for a bit,,,
    I dont care what anyone says about this dude,,,,He has always been straight up cool as hell with me,,,
    and this is AFTER my haters have probably fed his ear with some shit,,,,He remains impartial,,,,MUCH RESPECT G,,,,,
    Also briefly met El papi chew lo,,,at the spot,,,,nice meetin you man,,,

And last but not least is Rick,,,who made my stay at the Mary Rose comfortable in the executive suite,,,,,
    Loved the seperate entrance,,,,,especially after i had words with the security dude,,,,,
    Thanks for clearing that up Rick,,,and it was nice to see you again,,,,,

I think that is it ,,,,but if I forgot anyone ,,,i appologize,,,,Unless I ignored you for a good reason,,,,,,,,,,,,

Blog Entries
    Thanks

5. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,916 Times in 219 Posts

Thumbs Up Re: For Those who may choose to venture out of Sosua and go to Las Terrenas,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by XXX View Post
    This is a cool video that shows my hotel ,,and Playa Bonita,,,,

Thanks for sharing,,,, awesome Video...I must try and hit that spot before the year is over....Lookz like a perfect spot for a Favorita..........

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dvdmdz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,497 Times in 634 Posts

And last but not least is Rick,,,who made my stay at the Mary Rose comfortable in the executive suite,,,,,
    Loved the seperate entrance,,,,,especially after i had words with the security dude,,,,,
    Thanks for clearing that up Rick,,,and it was nice to see you again,,,,,
    XXX, it is always my pleasure sir. I don't know what anyone could ever say against you man. You are one of the nicest guys I have ever met and if it helps, no one has ever said a bad thing about you to ME! I'd probably POP them if they did. Much respect Dave and it was very nice to see you again as well. I love the way you roll. Keep doing you.

Take care,

Rick

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dafishguy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Has anyone found a better map of Las Terrenas than this map at www.lasterrenasmap.com

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lastchance For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 1,755 Posts

my return visit to El Limon:

PP
    Last edited by Passport Playa; 06-14-2013 at 10:51 AM.

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Passport Playa For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dvdmdz View Post

Thanks for sharing,,,, awesome Video...I must try and hit that spot before the year is over....Lookz like a perfect spot for a Favorita..........

No problem D,,,
    glad your thinking about going,,
    the best part is , if your favorite hasn't been there yet, she will like getting out of her town for awhile and see something new,, at least that was my experience,,,, she loved it. ,,,

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dafishguy View Post
    XXX, it is always my pleasure sir. I don't know what anyone could ever say against you man. You are one of the nicest guys I have ever met and if it helps, no one has ever said a bad thing about you to ME! I'd probably POP them if they did. Much respect Dave and it was very nice to see you again as well. I love the way you roll. Keep doing you.

Take care,

Rick

Damn,, thanks for the kind words Rick,,

your a good guy yourself, and a great host ,,,

thanks for the great weeks stay,,

take care,,,

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Nice shot PP,,

I have quite a few shots of the waterfall and the ride to the waterfall by horse,,

I am going to try and throw them up tonight after a couple filet mignons and a little Titos vodka ,,

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 1,755 Posts

Nice shot PP,,

I have quite a few shots of the waterfall and the ride to the waterfall by horse,,

I am going to try and throw them up tonight after a couple filet mignons and a little Titos vodka ,,
    X:

I also have a footage of traveling through the rain forrest via donkey or mule to get to the waterfall. As I looked through my videos today, I also have footage of the steps that it seems like you walk forever just to get to the fall. I am loving this trip down memory lane and must admit that I am soooooooo tempted to pull the trigger for a trip in July.

PP

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Passport Playa For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Passport Playa View Post
    X:

I also have a footage of traveling through the rain forrest via donkey or mule to get to the waterfall. As I looked through my videos today, I also have footage of the steps that it seems like you walk forever just to get to the fall. I am loving this trip down memory lane and must admit that I am soooooooo tempted to pull the trigger for a trip in July.

PP

Yeah,, Ive done it twice now,,,,and it does take some work once the horses cant go anymore,,,

I warned little momma about needing to do a little work,,,,,and if she didnt want to, it was ok , we didnt have to do it,, But she was to pumped up to see the waterfall,and getiing on a horse for the first time,,,,

I remember the most work was when you were leaving the waterfall,,and walking up the stairs to the little house at the top where the horses were waiting,,,,We were both sucking a little wind,,,

Looks Like that flight from Jfk to Samana only flies Wednesday and Saturday and runs around $700 round trip,,,,

I would probably fly into Santo Domingo myself,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

So about halfway into my week in Las Terrenas,,,I ran it by little momma if she wanted to go to El Limon and see

The cascada,,,,,

She was up for it,,,So we headed out on the quad toward El Limon,,,,,

Now I had been there last year ,, and it was quite an experience,,,,

If you end up going to LT,,,I strongly recommend going to see it,,,,

As we entered El Limon ,,,,dudes on motos will drive up next to you and ask you if your going to see the waterfall,,

Then they will try to get you to go to there familys place that has the horses,,,,

My guy ended up being the same dude that tried hooking me up with the big,not to hot looking chica a couple nights earlier,,,,,seems he does the moto at night in LT,,, and helps his father run the waterfall tours during the day,,,,
    I told little momma that he tried hooking me up with a chica,,,but I told him I already had a hot chica in my bed,,,
    I looked right at him the whole time,,,and he then said ,' I can see now why you didn't need a chica,,,"

I then told him how last year the dude gave me a price per person for the horses,,,and then when the tour was over ,,they tried to jack the price up by saying it was that price per hour,,,,
    He assured me that it was one set price,,and that was for everything,,,,,

I also told him that I first wanted to stop and have a bite to eat at the public pool ,,,

He said okay,,,,,and we were on our way,,,,,

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The Public Pool,,,,,

Blog Entries
    Thanks

A little beef ,,platanos,,and rice and beens,,,,

Blog Entries
    Thanks

A little music,,,,A little food ,,,,,,and I was good to go,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Blog Entries
    Thanks

A video I found of the pool,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Blog Entries
    Thanks

A busy Sunday,,,,

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

After settling up the money with the father,,,They set the horses up for us,,,,

There were lots of family members watching our every move,,,,

The little kids were laughing when they heard the Father saying that they needed to get the stronger horse for me because I was fuerte and had a grande culo,,,,

They have guides that go with each horse,,,,,,These guides repeatedly tell you that the fathers business does not pay them any money,,just any propina you may offer,,,,

We started our way twisting and turning up and down steep,,narrow trails,,,,and across rivers,,,,,,,,,,

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am sure my horse did not like my big ass on it,,,,

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information