Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 06/2013 - Dulce Secreto - Sosua

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Laughing 06/2013 - Dulce Secreto - Sosua

Dulce Secreto is a cabana style apart hotel that is within walking distance of Hotel Voramar. It is a 20 minute walk from el centro Sosua and a 5 minute moto ride. Inside the complex there are several garage doors, you go inside the garage close the door and walk upstairs to your room. The rooms are very nice with condoms, candy, soap and towels on the bed. There is a flat screen TV for your viewing pleasure. There is a turn style inside the room where money is exchanged and you never have to see the staff. The tarifa is 590DP for 4 hours of time.

I went during my most recent Sosua visit. My intention was to use the cabana for my ST's with women that I didn't know especially if I didn't get a vibe that I could trust them but all the chicas I spent time with were tranquila so I went just to have the experience which I enjoyed.

Another option I considered is if I wife up to let my chica stay in my hotel room and do a lil extra at the cabana while she sleeps...is that BADD?
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

Re: Dulce Secreto - Sosua

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Clap Re: Dulce Secreto - Sosua

Quote Originally Posted by BorisDaBulletDodger View Post
    Boris u went back on this one

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

its a good place to spend a few hours in the afternoon when things are slow outside or its raining;

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...e-sosua-cabana

even a scrub a dub feels good when you have the right company
    Last edited by whynotme; 06-20-2013 at 07:25 AM.
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post
    its a good place to spend a few hours in the afternoon when things are slow outside or its raining;

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...e-sosua-cabana

Click to see pic
    even a scrub a dub feels good when you have the right company
    Click to see pic
    I have been hearing a good things about the jacuzzi does that room cost more?

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    I have been hearing a good things about the jacuzzi does that room cost more?
    not sure about cost but i think i posted it in my tr last year and i think it was an extra 5 or 10 bucks at most, but it was worth it as after 2 nuts i needed a break before the dash to the finish with those two

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

not sure about cost but i think i posted it in my tr last year and i think it was an extra 5 or 10 bucks at most, but it was worth it as after 2 nuts i needed a break before the dash to the finish with those two
    Somebody told me the cost is 590 pesos for a basic room and 790 pesos for the room with the jacuzzi and there maybe a deluxe jacuzzi room for 890 pesos.

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ohmmmm View Post
    Somebody told me the cost is 590 pesos for a basic room and 790 pesos for the room with the jacuzzi and there maybe a deluxe jacuzzi room for 890 pesos.
    i think that is pretty close as i remember paying 1,000 total for jacuzzi room/ice/mix/tip on one trip

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 1,563 Posts

I took a tour of all three types of rooms.... 600, 700, 800 pesos... They were all very nice
    Just another monger!!
    BBCode

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Citynights For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Re: 06/2013 - Dulce Secreto - Sosua

I've only been in a few cabanas in my DR lifetime and I can say each level up is only about 5 bucks for us, it can get nicer and nicer in some and only about a 5 buck deference each level up... One time flying in late to I believe STI, we had no room for the next few hours, a cabana was where we stayed till our room the next morning was available for check in...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,129 Times in 9,453 Posts

I believe Dulce Secreto is the only cabana left in the Sosua area.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Dulce Secreto Cabana - More comments

The primary and best cabana option in the area is Dulce Secreto. Bar Centra is available but the rooms are sub-par and it is understood why some chicas do not want to go there. Regular rooms are 600 pesos and jacuzi rooms are 800 pesos. Dulce Secreto has become my friend now that I have an apartment because when I meet a new lady on the street I would prefer not to bring her to a cabana than to my apartment in the event something goes wrong. The extra expense is worth the peace of mind of the possibility of having somebody nut up on me in my home. The problem is that Dulce Secreto has less than 10 rooms and on certain nights they fill up fast, therefore on occasion I am left with the choice to abandon the chica or take her to my apartment.

Dulce Secreto remains a great option for those who need a backup plan.

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,479 Times in 10,190 Posts

The primary and best cabana option in the area is Dulce Secreto. Bar Centra is available but the rooms are sub-par and it is understood why some chicas do not want to go there. Regular rooms are 600 pesos and jacuzi rooms are 800 pesos. Dulce Secreto has become my friend now that I have an apartment because when I meet a new lady on the street I would prefer not to bring her to a cabana than to my apartment in the event something goes wrong. The extra expense is worth the peace of mind of the possibility of having somebody nut up on me in my home. The problem is that Dulce Secreto has less than 10 rooms and on certain nights they fill up fast, therefore on occasion I am left with the choice to abandon the chica or take her to my apartment.

Damn Cam,,,,,,I feel for you man,,,,,,,what incredibly difficult decisions you have to make when you are living there,,,,, Bring the hot chica to Dolce Secreto,,,,,bring her to your place overlooking the water,,,,or cut her loose for another night,,,,,,Man,,,,,decisions,,decisions,,,,

And Here I am thinking I had the tough decision today of wearing 3 or 4 layers of clothing with my facemask as I work outside in Cambridge , MA ,,,,Where its 26 degrees ,with a 40 mph wind ,,,,
    Last edited by XXX; 03-18-2015 at 11:39 AM.
    " Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks
    Thanked 51,129 Times in 9,453 Posts

One of their scams is to cone off the cheaper rooms and pretend like they are closed for cleaning, so you will have no choice but to go into the higher priced rooms. I always tell dude, "knock it off and remove the cone". Everything in DR is an insult to my intelligence.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Dulce Secreto is a cabana style apart hotel that is within walking distance of Hotel Voramar. It is a 20 minute walk from el centro Sosua and a 5 minute moto ride. Inside the complex there are several garage doors, you go inside the garage close the door and walk upstairs to your room. The rooms are very nice with condoms, candy, soap and towels on the bed. There is a flat screen TV for your viewing pleasure. There is a turn style inside the room where money is exchanged and you never have to see the staff. The tarifa is 590DP for 4 hours of time.

I went during my most recent Sosua visit. My intention was to use the cabana for my ST's with women that I didn't know especially if I didn't get a vibe that I could trust them but all the chicas I spent time with were tranquila so I went just to have the experience which I enjoyed.

Another option I considered is if I wife up to let my chica stay in my hotel room and do a lil extra at the cabana while she sleeps...is that BADD?Click to see pic

Good Idea!! ive stayed there myself twice.. its private and no rush

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fuggedaboutittt For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Dulce Secreto Cabana UPDATE

I'd like to report on a procedure that has been in place for quite some time at Dulce Secreto. Clients are responsible for all damages to the rooms. If there is a cigarette burn or a chica bleeds or leaves lipstick on the sheets or towels the client has to pay from 250 -800pesos. There is a sign in the garage but the determination of the damages is done by the attendant after you are complete with the room. When you pull up to the exit door they will not open it until until after the attendant does his inspection.

The other short time hotel alternatives are City Lights and Bar Central.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

I'd like to report on a procedure that has been in place for quite some time at Dulce Secreto. Clients are responsible for all damages to the rooms. If there is a cigarette burn or a chica bleeds or leaves lipstick on the sheets or towels the client has to pay from 250 -800pesos. There is a sign in the garage but the determination of the damages is done by the attendant after you are complete with the room. When you pull up to the exit door they will not open it until until after the attendant does his inspection.

They will lock you in?

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,284 Times in 14,580 Posts

There is also Hotel Calypso which is just up the street from super super I think the street is Ayuntamiento
    a short walk from the strip towards Rancho Tipico

300 RD for the room

It's nothing special but will suffice to get the job done rather efficiently
    Last edited by j_d66; 06-22-2015 at 12:54 PM.
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I reported this back in 2012 ish when they tried to make me pay for a shower hose that supposedly had been ripped off the wall.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

I reported this back in 2012 ish when they tried to make me pay for a shower hose that supposedly had been ripped off the wall.

Click to see pic
    Like you didn't rip that off the wall.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information