Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Oh Papi'

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Re: 'Oh Papi'

They (regulars/favoritas) seem to love referring to me as, "mi negro" even during sex.

Quote Originally Posted by exoticspirit View Post
    I get called 'chino' all the time down in latin america. I've learn to accept it as not being mean, it's just the way they talk. At Blackbeard's, this one middle aged guy janitor there stretched out his hand to offer a handshake one morning while he said 'buenos dias chino, how is your vacation so far?'

That's when it really confirmed that they use the term not as a derogatory purpose but just as a normal everyday talk. Girls in Costa Rica, Mexico and DR who were trying to get my attention have all called me that - but never during sex!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,942 Times in 383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    Yeah. Or "duro. duro. DURO MI AMOOORRR!!! DURRROOOOOO!!!" That's if she's one of those nasty vocal bitches.
    While you are giving it too them hard-- they say Dios maldito perro, maldito perro!!!

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dr World For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,572 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by exoticspirit View Post
    I get called 'chino' all the time down in latin america. I've learn to accept it as not being mean, it's just the way they talk. At Blackbeard's, this one middle aged guy janitor there stretched out his hand to offer a handshake one morning while he said 'buenos dias chino, how is your vacation so far?'

That's when it really confirmed that they use the term not as a derogatory purpose but just as a normal everyday talk. Girls in Costa Rica, Mexico and DR who were trying to get my attention have all called me that - but never during sex!
    In Brazil a guy will kiss another guy on the hand. I was told it was a show of respect. It caught me of gaurd when someone kiss my hand.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bkg View Post
    Anyone know what's behind the 'oh papi' during 'the act'?

First time I'm doing the deed with a Dominican (might have been the second, but pretty sure it was the first) and she starts making the appreciative noises and then as things 'get up to speed' starts throwing in 'oh papi'.

Now first time in DR, don't speak Spanish so much, but this broke my rythem as I did a mental 'ummm, did she just call me 'daddy'? Listen closer second time and no, 'it's papi', shrug it off, maybe it means something else but sounds disconcertingly close to 'papa'.

Next day I'm chilling out with another chica and during the conversation says something like 'si papi' or something. So I stop and ask her what it means. She gets a little help from someone who speaks more English and confirms it means 'papa or daddy'. This might be good for some, but not my thing and I tell her not to call me that. She catches herself a couple more times while we're talking so obviously its a reflex and not something special for me - but she does stop. I didn't take her back to my room so no idea if it would have still come out during the act or not.

During the trip it seemed to be a routine verbal appreciation.....
    That's a good thing...if it's not faked. One night I was licking a tasting Dominicana pussy and when she got to the point of not return, she let out a "aaaaay papi que rico!!!", that was the day that Dominicanas went to the top of my list (I'm sorry that Colombianas had to go an step down).

Don't feel bad for being called "papi" by a Dominicana, she is not calling you dad, like DCIronman already said, it's a term of endearment. She thinks you're special, enjoy the moment...unless she's a puta, in that case, she's just trying to make you feel better in order to extract a propina from you.

Oh, what the hell, just give her a few extra-pesos!!!

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    They (regulars/favoritas) seem to love referring to me as, "mi negro" even during sex.
    That's not a bad thing, it's just another term of endearment.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

I thought this thread was dedicated to my new wing, PapiQueRico... It's really not anything bad as stated before, if anything it's good... In NYC you hear spanish mothers call their little kids papi all the time... And when you are twisting out the nana, they give you the ayeeee Papiiii - You are doing it the right way when hearing this, or she is a great actress... lol

My friend is Honduran and not actually dark skinned but darker then most of his friends... When he goes back to the homeland, they call him negro...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    What the hell. In many Latin communities every man, boy, child is 'Papi'. Women call their sons Papi, dudes call their homies Papi, girls call their lil boyfriends Papi. Everybody can be called Papi. Get over it if a chica wants to call you Papi of all things.
    I never heard of that one, if a "man" calls me "papi", I'd stay away from him, unless it's like in a joke!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maretti View Post
    I never heard of that one, if a "man" calls me "papi", I'd stay away from him, unless it's like in a joke!
    Agreed! A dude callin his boy papi is kind of homo-ish... now a younger man calling an older man, around his fathers age Papi, is ok...

For instance, there was an older spanish man with a cane on the train the other day, and I said to him toma Papi, and got up from my seat for him...

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Yes, this i know.

Quote Originally Posted by Maretti View Post
    That's not a bad thing, it's just another term of endearment.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

So it was my third trip to the island. Tequila was flowing one late afternoon (not me) and my favorita grabs my hand and drags me to the bed. She mounts me and the games ensue. I knew basically zero Spanish at that point but after several minutes of sweat invoking 'love making'................I learned all the Spanish I needed to know at that moment.

It came in the form of a whisper but demand..........'en mi culo papi'...........as she took care of rearranging everything down below. The night had only just begun.......

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

One of my best friends from law school moved to NYC after we graduated and used to leave in Ozone Park, in Queens. I drove up from DC to see him one wknd and got extremely lost.

Now, this was before everyone had smart phones with gps and google maps. So I had to stop and ask this guy on the corner for directions. When I told him where I was trying to go, he said "Oh, chu a long ways away papi!"

It's happened so many times since then, that I figured that it was normal for PR cats to call each other that. Sorta like mexican guys calling each other "Ese" or "Homes". Lol!

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,844 Times in 377 Posts

I'll be damned if I would spend the money to fly to sosua and try to have the time of my life and pass up one of those bad.little dominican hoes because she called me papi.... but hey thats just me.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

I call people papa, or primo all the time in the states, I don't know why, but I've been doing it since I was a kid. Most times people don't mind, except some of the Mexican cats I work with get pissed the fuck off, they tell me only their wives call them that, at this point it's a habit, and I just do it without meaning.

But I have a really weird experience with the whole "oh papi" skit. My very first casa girl was a very big talker in bed, I don't talk much if not at all, just not my thing, it doesn't really enhance the experience for me. When she would ride me she'd start of moaning "ahh si papi" and she'd literally would do this non stop, and I mean she wouldn't take a break, it was just "ahh si papi" over, and over, after a while she'd change it up and go to "papi" and she would just say that over, and over, and over, and then finally she'd finish off with "papi quien es tu mami?" when I wouldn't respond because I just don't talk. She'd start riding me harder, and really kicking it into an extra gear, and just keep repeating the question in one form or another, she'd switch between "papi quien es tu mami?" and "paip soy tu mami?" she'd do this throughout the entire session without taking a single break, until she'd finally cum.

After I picked up that if I didn't respond she'd want to fuck the answer out of me, anytime I fucked her after that I'd be dead silent, and she'd would fuck me 5 ways to Sunday.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    What the hell. In many Latin communities every man, boy, child is 'Papi'. Women call their sons Papi, dudes call their homies Papi, girls call their lil boyfriends Papi. Everybody can be called Papi. Get over it if a chica wants to call you Papi of all things.
    I eventually did. Its not like I was going to stop in the middle of the act and tell them to cut it out. It threw me for a loop the first time but was frequent enough I just shrugged it off after the second or third time.

It did leave me wondering why though was it me? foreigners? age? dominicans?

All questions answered after reading th e responses here.
    "You can fuck my friend for money. It is no problem.". So I did.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bkg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jonew1 View Post
    I'll be damned if I would spend the money to fly to sosua and try to have the time of my life and pass up one of those bad.little dominican hoes because she called me papi.... but hey thats just me.
    I spent a lot of money, flew thousands of miles to Sosua and had the time of my life. 'Papi' wasn't ever a reason I passed anyone up.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bkg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post

I prefer papi to the current trend, which is to call everyone "negro".
    The term 'blanco' was tossed around a fair amount, particularly by some of the Haitian chicas. They mostly seemed to use it as a reference to caucasians they didn't know i.e. instead of 'him or her'

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bkg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The term 'blanco' was tossed around a fair amount, particularly by some of the Haitian chicas. They mostly seemed to use it as a reference to caucasians they didn't know i.e. instead of 'him or her'
    Same way they call a skinny person Flaco, and a fat person Gordo... That's just normal to them...

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

I spent a lot of money, flew thousands of miles to Sosua and had the time of my life. 'Papi' wasn't ever a reason I passed anyone up.
    How much is lots of money?

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    In the D.R. many Women have never met their biological Fathers. She was probably hedging her bets just in case you were, indeed her "Papi". How much younger than you was she?
    best answer by far

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    best answer by far
    I am not sure about that. I think more do know who he is.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information