Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barahona Province May 2013

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Re: Barahona Province May 2013

how long is the ride. i have gone as west as ocoa. How long do you think is the ride from like the cruces de ocoa (crossroads) to there? I have always wanted to go there
    "If pussy was a stock, it would be plummeting right now, because you flooded the market with it, you are giving it away too easy" -Dave Chappelle

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,590 Times in 1,015 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    how long is the ride. i have gone as west as ocoa. How long do you think is the ride from like the cruces de ocoa (crossroads) to there? I have always wanted to go there
    Table in distances between various towns and cities, http://www.reddominicana.com/elpais/...distancias.asp.

From Santo Domingo a person can take the malecon toward san cristobal, then a ten minute or so drive through san cristobal to get to the highway for the way to bani. Or take Avenida 27 de Febrero in santo domingo to plaza banderas and there will be a sign for san cristobal and an entrance for a 4 lane highway. Depending the time of day and day of week will help determine which route is better (as well as starting point).

The highway to bani is nice, straight 4 lane road in good condition.

Drive through Bani for about 10 minutes to continue west and return to the highway to continue the drive west. Bani to Azua at least 30 minutes, straight road, that becomes a two lane road. Drive through Azua for about 10 minutes to continue going west. Barahona over 30 minutes from there.

The specific turn off you mention I don't remember exactly.

Ride goes from being in like desert conditions, to a coastal road with a mountain jutting up from the sea with clouds and you ride that bit of a rollercoaster up and down, with cascades, streams and small rivers streaming down from the mountain. Locals swim in the cascades and small fresh water rivers. Water might be cool. Small villages and homes dotted along the route.

Small to medium size hotels here and there. From Barahona to Pedernales is about 40 minutes, straight through the desert. West of Barahona are the towns Paraiso and Los Patos, with some small hotels.

Higher end type lodging Casa Bonita; http://www.casabonitadr.com/ which is just off the main road. Rancho Platon is probably more than a mile from the main on a semi paved or non paved road, http://ranchoplaton.com/.
    Other hotel information I will post.

Last edited by Jao; 06-24-2013 at 12:10 PM.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3 View Post
    I guess not everyone agrees with you. My question was left unanswered.
    It is about 208 miles between Santo Domingo and Pedernales. My post discussed my one night stay in Pedernales and trip to the Haitian town of Anse-a-Pitres. Also info on cabo rojo and bahia de aguilas.

Do you want to know about p4p between Santo Domingo and Pedernales? Anse-a-Pitres, Haiti? Further west along the southern part of Haiti?

An experienced well traveled monger once posted that the most attractive women can be found in Bani. I have only driven through Bani, nice town. I know a Half Dominican American guy who rents a house for a month in Bani during his vacation and I have seen photos of some of the women he is with there and they are very attractive. P4P in Bani I have no info. Playa Palenque near Bani is supposedly fun with people partying and visiting the beach. Some people from San Cristobal visit Playa Palenque. I have visited Haina and San Cristobal. I had fun in San Cristobal hanging out at night. San Cristobal is about 20 minutes west from Santo Domingo. Haina is the town just west of the cabanas at the end of the malecon (autopista 30 de mayo), Santo Domingo. I use cabana prive there. Si o No is a large cabana there and there are others. La Pirata Italian restaurant on the water close to the where the cabanas are is a nice place (indoor or outdoor seating, facing the water).

Next town after Bani is Azua, I have practically no info on Azua, I drove through it twice. Some small towns thereafter and then Barahona. I will continue.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jao View Post
    It is about 208 miles between Santo Domingo and Pedernales. My post discussed my one night stay in Pedernales and trip to the Haitian town of Anse-a-Pitres. Also info on cabo rojo and bahia de aguilas.

Do you want to know about p4p between Santo Domingo and Pedernales? Anse-a-Pitres, Haiti? Further west along the southern part of Haiti?

An experienced well traveled monger once posted that the most attractive women can be found in Bani. I have only driven through Bani, nice town. I know a Half Dominican American guy who rents a house for a month in Bani during his vacation and I have seen photos of some of the women he is with there and they are very attractive. P4P in Bani I have no info. Playa Palenque near Bani is supposedly fun with people partying and visiting the beach. Some people from San Cristobal visit Playa Palenque. I have visited Haina and San Cristobal. I had fun in San Cristobal hanging out at night. San Cristobal is about 20 minutes west from Santo Domingo. Haina is the town just west of the cabanas at the end of the malecon (autopista 30 de mayo), Santo Domingo. I use cabana prive there. Si o No is a large cabana there and there are others. La Pirata Italian restaurant on the water close to the where the cabanas are is a nice place (indoor or outdoor seating, facing the water).

Next town after Bani is Azua, I have practically no info on Azua, I drove through it twice. Some small towns thereafter and then Barahona. I will continue.
    the last "stop" on the main street heading west (i think its named gomez) there are street walkers and a cabana (oxez) 1/2 mile away. If your like he-shes there is a she-he hangout there (different strokes).

When i started going to Bani the quality was amazing, but in the recent trips the quality wasnt my type, I like them flaca and india or honey color. that is the main city but around bani there are many hangouts full if stunners.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

the last "stop" on the main street heading west (i think its named gomez) there are street walkers and a cabana (oxez) 1/2 mile away. If your like he-shes there is a she-he hangout there (different strokes).

When i started going to Bani the quality was amazing, but in the recent trips the quality wasnt my type, I like them flaca and india or honey color. that is the main city but around bani there are many hangouts full if stunners.
    San Cristobal should have some of the type you are interested in.

I met a chica online and met up with her in Santo Domingo, years ago. She was pleasant, in person she told me she was a lesbian and wanted me to take her to a gay club to see if she could meet a lesbian. It was Sunday I said OK, we went to Cha on the malecon, mostly gay guys and a few women. We stayed for about an hour, when we exited some fine actual women were showing up outside. I think we went to coppa or Mint after that, then went swimming in the condo pool at 3am or 4am (reminded of when I used to do that at the Tradewinds condos in Sosua at 4am), she went into the pool in her panties and bra, then the steamroom, then went and had sex in the apartment, she was fun.

There is a lesbian bar just off Avenida Independencia in Gazcue, I believe painted pink outside with hearts.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

I've had two girlfriends from Bani, both were stunners.

Absolutely jaw dropping built like shit houses gorgeous. I got rid of both after a couple of weeks.

One would respond to anything I asked with a screeching "EH?" I met her at the fiesta patronales, and ten minutes after we met, she was laying on the front seat of my jeep while I was eating at the "Y". a half an hour later, we're walking around holding hands. She introduces me as her novio.

"Am I your novio now?" "EH?" "Who was that woman you introduced me to?" "EH?" "Wanna beer?" "EH?"
    "Is that all you can say?" "EH?" "Oh. never mind!" "EH?"

The other one was dumber than a rock. I had to explain breathing to her. Talk about frustrating. I don't know how she got dressed every morning.

The drive out on weekends didn't help either.

God, they were beautiful girls.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Blog Entries
    Thanks

San Cristobal should have some of the type you are interested in.

I met a chica online and met up with her in Santo Domingo, years ago. She was pleasant, in person she told me she was a lesbian and wanted me to take her to a gay club to see if she could meet a lesbian. It was Sunday I said OK, we went to Cha on the malecon, mostly gay guys and a few women. We stayed for about an hour, when we exited some fine actual women were showing up outside. I think we went to coppa or Mint after that, then went swimming in the condo pool at 3am or 4am (reminded of when I used to do that at the Tradewinds condos in Sosua at 4am), she went into the pool in her panties and bra, then the steamroom, then went and had sex in the apartment, she was fun.

There is a lesbian bar just off Avenida Independencia in Gazcue, I believe painted pink outside with hearts.
    Amazonas is the lez bar... Jeez, is that still there?

Cha is loooong gone. Crazy fucking place.(by Santo Domingo standards) Like Jao said, fine ass fucking women in that joint. You know what they say about the most beautiful girls hang out with gay guys. It's true.

Old Mr. Lu video...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

I know several very hot Azau chicas in AR. One was a 3 year regular !

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Thanks

LOL After what happened to be i am sticking to your 3 date rule. No more clingers

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    I've had two girlfriends from Bani, both were stunners.

Absolutely jaw dropping built like shit houses gorgeous. I got rid of both after a couple of weeks. \

the patronales for each campo/town is one of the hidden opportunities for those in know. For guys that are comfortable traveling around, spanish speaking, and arent shy those are goldmines. The only is that i never know where and when that are for each location. It normally one of those suprises when your on the ground. I wish there was a website with the dates. So far i have been for the patronales for Ocoa, Bani, Sombero, and another around bani.

One would respond to anything I asked with a screeching "EH?" I met her at the fiesta patronales, and ten minutes after we met, she was laying on the front seat of my jeep while I was eating at the "Y". a half an hour later, we're walking around holding hands. She introduces me as her novio.

"Am I your novio now?" "EH?" "Who was that woman you introduced me to?" "EH?" "Wanna beer?" "EH?"
    "Is that all you can say?" "EH?" "Oh. never mind!" "EH?"

The other one was dumber than a rock. I had to explain breathing to her. Talk about frustrating. I don't know how she got dressed every morning.

The drive out on weekends didn't help either.

God, they were beautiful girls.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

LOL After what happened to be i am sticking to your 3 date rule. No more clingers

the patronales for each campo/town is one of the hidden opportunities for those in know. For guys that are comfortable traveling around, spanish speaking, and arent shy those are goldmines. The only is that i never know where and when that are for each location. It normally one of those suprises when your on the ground. I wish there was a website with the dates. So far i have been for the patronales for Ocoa, Bani, Sombero, and another around bani.
    If I could have gotten either one to shut up, they would have been on a pedestal in my living room for visitors to stare at.

Patronales on a Friday or Saturday night in the campo is shooting fish in a barrel. Or reaching into a jar full of M & M's.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cha is loooong gone. Crazy fucking place.(by Santo Domingo standards) Like Jao said, fine ass fucking women in that joint. You know what they say about the most beautiful girls hang out with gay guys. It's true.

Old Mr. Lu video...
    True.

Good music in that video. The building must have been a theater prior to being a night club (I remember the stage).

I met one tall fine chica in Coppa one night, she said she was from Bani, studying in Santo Domingo (maybe finance), she mentioned something about 5 thousand pesos. Definitely some attractive chicas with some fine bodies in Bani.

Bachata Rosa Bar, then it was called Atarazana 9, now it is called Faces (gets some attractive chicas who might be available for p4p). Next door to that bar, was a bar called Clique (supposedly a lesbian bar), near Plaza Espana and the restaurants. I got my dick stroked on the second floor of the old Atarazana 9 bar, at a table facing the dance floor (her hand was under the table).

Bocanegra Bar about thirty feet from the entrance of the conde de penalbe hotel in zona colonial, santo domingo, is like pitch black in some spots. First time I visited with an amiga place was empty, the amiga was grabbing the dick as we sat there, I wanted to whip it out and let her blow it (4-5 tequila shots at the Hard Rock cafe prior to Bocanegra Bar. Colombian live music at the Hard Rock that night).

Photos: Onnos bar near the mercure hotel and bocanegra bar near the hotel conde de penalbe (flash on for the photos in bocanegra, not a lot of light in parts of that bar).
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

There's a few "sweetheart" bars in the colonial city that have virtually no light at all. So dark the waiters have to use a flashlight to get you to your table.

You could probably dance on the dance floor naked if you wanted to, and nobody could see you, that's how dark they are.

Have you ever gone to the place on Espana with the miniature private bohios?

There was a place on the Las Americas expressway called "El Burrito" that had them as well. Good enough to have sex in, if you could get comfortable.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

There's a few "sweetheart" bars in the colonial city that have virtually no light at all. So dark the waiters have to use a flashlight to get you to your table.

You could probably dance on the dance floor naked if you wanted to, and nobody could see you, that's how dark they are.

Have you ever gone to the place on Espana with the miniature private bohios?

There was a place on the Las Americas expressway called "El Burrito" that had them as well. Good enough to have sex in, if you could get comfortable.
    LMAO.

Bohios I have not seen, please elaborate. There used to be a bar on the marginal (service road of las americas highway) about half way between the city and the airport. That place had a large painting of the silhouette of a woman painted on its front wall. I went in one time and there were small separate areas, probably with curtains (tables, chairs or sofas). Place had a normal looking bar inside and then those small separate spaces with curtains (if I remember correctly). 3-4 "waitresses" inside (I visited around 3pm that day).

There is a massage place on Ave. Espana, I saw an ad for them in listin diario in the last few months. Some SWs on espana near the Aquarium hotel (not far from the beginning of charles de gaulle and an exit/entrance for las americas highway). Years ago I visited a casa de cita near there, a few blocks off avenida espana.

La Base Bar on avenida espana usually has some sexy waitresses:

Last edited by Jao; 06-26-2013 at 01:23 PM.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

From the Gay Santo Domingo custom google map:

Zaara Bar (Formerly Click Bar)
    Last Updated by BigBlatino on Jun 5

This bar is located in the best section of the colonial zone, near Plaza Espana. The clientele is primarily Lesbian. But the atmosphere is is laid-back and everyone is welcome. With very good drinks. Visit their Facebook page to keep up with any upcoming events or specials.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...31e06320cb6ea6

A person doesn't have to be Gay to appreciate some of the info on this map.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Photos from Bocanegra Bar with flash and without flash.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Old Mr. Lu video...
    Fashion Show:

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information